Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 23. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270
We did the same thing on Reddit. A little pole:

Who like Gauloises, who smoke Gauloises? What is your opinion on this brand? Are you glad we are adding them to the website or you dont care?

We will appreciate any feedback, because this all is done in order to satisfy our customers.

Thank You.

Coming soon on CigsSpot.com. Gauloises Blue and Red.

Only 2 weeks left untill the coupon expire. Dont waste it!
For those curious about delivery times...I am in the East Coast USA.  I have placed a few orders with cigsspot now and had very nice spreads between order placed and arrival.  My latest order was for 4 cartons and three just arrived from an order date of April 18th. so just over two weeks.  I've also had them deliver in as little as 8 days.
cigsspot communication is terrific and all this is combined with just about the lowest prices for smokes anywhere.

ig

Thank You for the kind words! Enjoy your smokes!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
For those curious about delivery times...I am in the East Coast USA.  I have placed a few orders with cigsspot now and had very nice spreads between order placed and arrival.  My latest order was for 4 cartons and three just arrived from an order date of April 18th. so just over two weeks.  I've also had them deliver in as little as 8 days.
cigsspot communication is terrific and all this is combined with just about the lowest prices for smokes anywhere.

ig

edit:  all 4 now delivered.
love this site.....

cheers
Thank you for the feedback. Since you loved the site, you will definetly love our twitter account) @CigsSpot

We hope to see you soon as customer.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
love this site.....

cheers
First serious review about our service:

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-services-review-cigsspot/

Thank You a lot. We will continue deliver quality service at great prices.
If i order something in the us, how long would it take for it to get to me.
Usually it takes from 2 to 3 weeks. But sometimes even less. Depending on the postal service.
Activity: 39
If i order something in the us, how long would it take for it to get to me.
Received my order today, everything is top notch as promised Wink

Already placed a second order for a friend Wink
Great to hear that. Enjoy your smokes!

We will send you tracking ID tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Received my order today, everything is top notch as promised Wink

Already placed a second order for a friend Wink
2 Questions:

1. Do you include tracking with the free shipping? (If not, how do I upgrade to a tracked one? My post service has a tendency to make packages go... "Missing" if they do not have a tracking number, or just make them collect dust for over 2 months).

2. Monte Carlo, are they really additive free? Also, are the cigarettes FSC or not?

P.S. Excuse me for my poor English.
Hi, i hope this wll answer your questions:
1) If you live in Europe - we provide the tracking ID, if you live in US or Canada then not, because they do not track our postal service
2) Our cigarettes are not FSC.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Well... It's kind of an extension of the first question, did you ever ship successfully to Israel?
Yes, when we made our first giveaway on reddit - we shipped one free pack to Israel. The tracking ID work fine there.
Activity: 17
2 Questions:

1. Do you include tracking with the free shipping? (If not, how do I upgrade to a tracked one? My post service has a tendency to make packages go... "Missing" if they do not have a tracking number, or just make them collect dust for over 2 months).

2. Monte Carlo, are they really additive free? Also, are the cigarettes FSC or not?

1) If you live in Europe - we provide the tracking ID, if you live in US or Canada then not, because they do not track our postal service

Well... It's kind of an extension of the first question, did you ever ship successfully to Israel?
legendary
got my tracking numbers, really liking this service so far!
2 Questions:

Activity: 17
2 Questions:

Type "bond007" at checkout to get 15% off any BOND cigarettes.
Coupon code valid untill 22 May 2016.
legendary
Its great to see you among our buyers. We received you order and it will be shipped tomorrow, after that we will send you tracking IDs.

Excellent, appreciate the update!
Placed my first order, documenting the experience as part of a future review Smiley
Its great to see you among our buyers. We received you order and it will be shipped tomorrow, after that we will send you tracking IDs.
Pages:
Jump to: