Pages:
Author

Topic: citb0in Solo-Mining Group - BLOCK SOLVERS (english) - page 3. (Read 3808 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 649
Bitcoin g33k
yes, of course. If you look carefully at post #2 will see that some users occupy more than one slot in a single run.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
New Here. This sounds Awesome. I don't know if it was asked before can we buy more then 1 share per run?
Bitcoin g33k
that's right. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Every single hash attempt counts and it can go bang at any time and the block is mined. Of course, you always need a portion of luck. Even if you were to mine at 50 EH/s, luck is part of the game. I am looking forward to the MEGA run #020 with a monstrous 100 PH/s and really hope that we crack one or more blocks with it, as far as luck will be on our side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My BCT Forum Name : citb0in
My Stake for Runs : 0.001 BTC for #016
My TXID for Payment : 6195649299c15ed372d9ff1a93ee96d528431b08551fe1b0394ffcb1eb7aeebf
My PayOut Address : bc1qseak9255jlgn9q6awqwlxz7ae9dh4dzp9eyhvj
My Vote for HashRate : 5 P
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
we're at 99% so everything is fine. It might happen that you watched the live dashboard in the dips but it's worth mentioning that we reached the 30 PH/s peaks several times already. Till now this rig performs very good.

EDIT:
Power Run #015 is over and unfortunately did not hit a block. We got +2 extra hours because the hashrate collapsed towards the end. We had reached several peaks and 30 PH/s at the first half of our run which was great. The bottom line is that we got 100% of the hash rate we paid for, so everything was fine. The best share achieved has unfortunately not changed since the beginning. We had reached 430.83 G shortly after the start and that's where it stayed. However, we have cracked the highscore in the total sum of the submitted shares --> we have submitted a full 150.87 G total shares, which was enormous and even clearly more than the value of the past Power run #007 with 50 PH/s at that time. That's something to be proud of!

Let's go to the next standard run #016 with 0.001 BTC stake per slot or we fill the MEGA run #020 with 100 PH/s and hope to crack one or more blocks with this gigantic hashrate within the runtime. That would be great!

This is the Luck of the Draw ...

There is always a chance when We are in the running, which guarantees nothing, but the chance itself.

One thing is certain - if We don't try, We are Guaranteed NOT to get anything at all Smiley

I'll be in the big one - just got to decide how many positions I want, if any is left.

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
we're at 99% so everything is fine. It might happen that you watched the live dashboard in the dips but it's worth mentioning that we reached the 30 PH/s peaks several times already. Till now this rig performs very good.

EDIT:
Power Run #015 is over and unfortunately did not hit a block. We got +2 extra hours because the hashrate collapsed towards the end. We had reached several peaks and 30 PH/s at the first half of our run which was great. The bottom line is that we got 100% of the hash rate we paid for, so everything was fine. The best share achieved has unfortunately not changed since the beginning. We had reached 430.83 G shortly after the start and that's where it stayed. However, we have cracked the highscore in the total sum of the submitted shares --> we have submitted a full 150.87 G total shares, which was enormous and even clearly more than the value of the past Power run #007 with 50 PH/s at that time. That's something to be proud of!

Let's go to the next standard run #016 with 0.001 BTC stake per slot or we fill the MEGA run #020 with 100 PH/s and hope to crack one or more blocks with this gigantic hashrate within the runtime. That would be great!
Activity: 73
Seems lo luck this time as well😞
Bitcoin g33k
Run #014 ended with a hiccup. In spite of everything, we got the hashrate (performance) we paid for. This can be seen from the good total diff transmitted of 54.3G. Unfortunately, #014 did not find a block....

We launched POWER Run #015 with 25 PH/s which will run for 07h and 29min. Let's hope we will get a block hit with this high hashrate. Fingers crossed BlockSolvers, hopefully it will be an Easter Monday present Cool Smiley

Current best share 430.83 G
legendary
Thanks ...

My BCT Forum Name : chrysophylax
My Stake for Runs : 0.009BTC for #015 at 0.003BTC for Each Slot (8,9,10)
My TXID for Payment : a5aa330eddba5f49b5834e762ee73891b242ba523b7de6ed11d8b9f6bc3e6885
My PayOut Address : 1A9zUUcoghLwMRLvdhtaYuUZmq47W9fJQT
My Vote for HashRate : 30PetaHash

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/bc1qtyvxwhwctneje9zjvqkzvp6yqtnqc3xs0sf6vd

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
yeah, rig owner contacted me already. Has problems and will refund. I will wait for the refund and go on with the next rig ... pfff

At the moment we're hashing again... 2.5 PH/s for 12h
Isn’t nicehash more stable?
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
have this gone well? how many BTC you mined until the moment using how many machines in how long?
Bitcoin g33k
that's right, it's not going very smoothly at the moment. Nevertheless, what I wrote before applies: we lose nothing, but we only pay for what we receive and vice versa. The power round #015 with 25 PH/s will be another rig and we hope that this will go smoothly. The past power run #007 with 50 PH/s went off beautifully.
Hash is up and down,no solid pace!MRR seems to be either power shortage or price increase.
When do we run #15 but with solid 25th?
Bitcoin g33k
Could You reserve the last three positions for Run #15 for Me Please? I will organize the BTC later today - I just don't have access at the moment. Thanks!
#crysx #cwi
Ok, will do so. You're in the list. Please send the coins as soon as possible. Thank you.

We have been refunded 0.00658103 BTC for the cancelled run #014 which I invested into another rig. We'll mining again with 2.5 PH/s for 17h 28min.
legendary
There were drops, yes. I checked the history and I also notified the rig owner. But it's nothing to worry about. If there are drops in hash rate we got time extended or hash rate boost. At the end we get what we pay for and we pay for what we got. Even if it fails completely we got refund the rest of what we paid for so we can continue. Don't worry Wink

EDIT: I have now opened a support ticket (rental dispute) with refunding the rest. I will wait for MRR and in the following I will look for another rig to spend our coins at for finishing this run. As soon as I got some news I will post it here

MRR are Good ...

We have most of our Rental machines through them also.

Could You reserve the last three positions for Run #15 for Me Please?

I will organize the BTC later today - I just don't have access at the moment.

Thanks!

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
There were drops, yes. I checked the history and I also notified the rig owner. But it's nothing to worry about. If there are drops in hash rate we got time extended or hash rate boost. At the end we get what we pay for and we pay for what we got. Even if it fails completely we got refund the rest of what we paid for so we can continue. Don't worry Wink

EDIT: I have now opened a support ticket (rental dispute) with refunding the rest. I will wait for MRR and in the following I will look for another rig to spend our coins at for finishing this run. As soon as I got some news I will post it here
What is wrong with the hash!It seems it’s not working as supposed to
Bitcoin g33k
@yoshimitsu777: you have been successfully registered for runs #014 and #015. Good luck!  Cool

Hmmm ...
I'll gamble!
How would You go about filling them in?

Hi chrysophylax. You wanted to join in, didn't you? Run #014 currently has two free slots, the stake per slot in this standard run is only 0.001 BTC. Power Run #015 will run at 25 PH/s and the bet per slot is 0.003 BTC. Let's go, we are waiting for you ... join us Wink I replied to your questions HERE

Run #014 is filled. However the current state at market place for 5 PH/s rigs is not satisfying. Those for 2.5 PH/s rigs are much better and that's why I am suggesting to run #014 at 2.5 PH/s. But I need some feedback from the registered users of this run.

@soul_trader, 43.6T, yoshimitsu777, iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2
Do you agree to run at 2.5 PH/s for 27h30min ?

I myself have changed my vote to 2.5 PH/s, so it should actually be enough now from the majority vote Smiley according to this, the majority vote is 2.5 PH/s. But I still ask if the rest agree with this.

EDIT:
In order to keep the prices and availability of the hash rate marketplace from changing to our disadvantage I have just started run #014 at 2.5 PH/s. This is in line with the majority vote and I hope it is ok for most people.

Run #014 is active @ 2.5 PH/s and can be followed in the live dashboard. Good luck to all of us, hopefully we will get a great Easter present from the Easter bunny Smiley  Wink
Activity: 72
Name: yoshimitsu777
My stake: 0.001 BTC #14, 0.003 BTC #15
My TXID: 17b4dd261f7292545bd914bca4f70cfe6e00a43a5828f948e915723ae055e993
My payout address: bc1qana6786aa038zcct3w0uasr2qt4l07xs6re7fx
My vote for hash rate: 5 PH #14, 25PH #15
It takes a bit too long to fill the seats…
Pages:
Jump to: