Pages:
Author

Topic: citb0in Solo-Mining Group - BLOCK SOLVERS (english) - page 8. (Read 3808 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
Ha ha, you really managed to make me laugh, amazing  Grin Grin Grin  You're really pitiful. Keep making a fool of yourself.

EDIT:
@SANGR3AL thanks for joining, you're registered for #008-#012

EDIT:
@grappi thanks for joining, you're registered for #008-#010

EDIT:
Run #007 has been started with 50 PH/s for 3hours

* * * GOOD LUCK @LL * * *

EDIT:
Run #007 finished at 09:03 PM UTC. Too bad, unfortunately no block hit Undecided
Our achieved best share was 585.95 G, if it would have been two decimal places more the block would have been ours Cry
We couldn't make a new record, our high score still is run #001 with 2.52 T. At least it became our second best best share now Tongue
We got a total of 100.37% of the advertised hashrate, at least it went great in that regard.

Keep trying, we're not giving up. Round #008 still has free slots.

Thanks for taking part @all and have a nice Santa Claus Eve.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Since it's directly relevant to this thread, I'll first post a quote written by the OP

Direct mining via own Bitcoin address without registration:.
Absolute no-go is when the solo pool forces the user to register. It is not a matter of having to register with an e-mail address, but of mining using a user name that was used during registration. Consequently, in the event of a block discovery, the reward of currently 6.25 BTC is not paid directly to the user's own Bitcoin address, but only to the defined payout address specified by the solo pool owner. The pool operator has defined this statically for his pool, and this data is stored in the coinbase transaction. In practice, in case of a block hit this means that the pool operator collects the reward of 6.25 BTC + transcation fees in the first step itself and then only pays out to the respective user to the payout address requested by the user and entered in the customer portal. In the worst case, the mining pool operator could bitch and refuse the payout or put other hurdles in the way, such as forcing the user to first perform KYC before he pays out to him. Or the operator might die in an accident or due to illness, or the company (the solo pool) goes bust and everything ends up in a bankruptcy estate and you can only hope to get your reward that you are actually entitled to. I would definitely not take such risks with such high amounts of currently > 6.25 BTC. All pools without exception that do not allow direct mining with one's own private Bitcoin address are NO-GO and red flag, even though I included them for comparison in this test.

Alas this thread is exactly the same.
The 6.25 BTC ONLY goes to his wallet.
So his quote is very specifically saying that risking giving all the 6.25 BTC to him:
"I would definitely not take such risks with such high amounts of currently > 6.25 BTC. All pools without exception that do not allow direct mining with one's own private Bitcoin address are NO-GO and red flag"

Which is exactly what is happening here also, the BTC only goes to his private address and alas to a person who is also basically unknown.
i.e. he is literally and emphatically saying that the people here in the run shouldn't risk it.

... in my pool fun run the BTC goes to my pool wallet then from there to each person.
So it's me you have to trust Smiley
But apparently the fact that I've paid out hundreds of millions of $ in BTC in the past doesn't count.
kano.is (0,5 %)
Con:
Direct mining with bitcoin address is not supported, therefore high risk with such a 1 man pool. Add to that the fact that his solo pool has not found a single block yet and there is also no experience if and to what extent a solo miner would receive his reward at all.
Bitcoin g33k
Hello and thanks for participating. You have been registered. Run #005 is full and we will start soon, stay tuned and watch thread #2 for stats. Good luck ! Smiley

EDIT:
Run #005 has been launched with 5 PH/s for about 09h48min. Good luck BLOCK SOLVERS !!! Let's rock this block

EDIT:
Run #005 is finished. In this run we achieved our highest ever TotalDiff submitted share value of 42.16G. For comparison: in run #001 we had a best share of 2.52 T but in #005 we submitted higher TotalDiff. Nevertheless, it was not enough for a block. Hopefully we will have more luck next time.

For round #006 there is still one slot open. So if you want to be there, hurry up. The same goes for our big run #007, which is scheduled at 50 PH/s.

Hopefully we crack our first block soon and can celebrate.

EDIT:
The last slot for the next round just got filled by MinoRaiola and run #006 just started, with 5 PH/s for the expected duration of 09h48min.
Let's all keep our fingers firmly crossed ... Good luck to us Cool

We achieved a best share of 21.53 G right in the first minute, not bad  Wink That's as much as we scored in the whole last run #005. If it continues like this, it might get interesting. Hopefully, luck will accompany us.  Cool

EDIT:
Run #006 has finished with a best share of 53.33 G and a TotalDiff of 41.59G. All stats have  been updates in post #2

Next upcoming run #007 with 50 PH/s for 3 hours is scheduled for 06/Dec/2022 06:00 PM (UTC)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: juandaaguirre2
My stake: 0.005 BTC #005, #006 and #007
My TXID: 398b112ba6c67f7a7d89c8769044b8a7ed7a811660821180b063f32e3a3c9e37
My payout address: bc1q43pt2fy5lf2vy3jl9xdnzfw3qma2rtk0gpdvd5
My vote for hash rate: 5PH/s und 50PH/s (;
Bitcoin g33k
Thank you. Your bet has arrived. I have registered you for the appropriate runs. Good luck  Smiley

EDIT: There are currently 3 slots free and available for run #005, stake is only 0.001 BTC
Activity: 72
Name: yoshimitsu777
My stake: 0.001 BTC for #005, 0.001 BTC for #006, 0.003 BTC for #007
My TXID: 8262e471bae6f779b3522c53ac54e685ff5acebca49800cbc8d460ba90b2f564
My payout address: bc1qana6786aa038zcct3w0uasr2qt4l07xs6re7fx
My vote for hash rate: run005=2.5 P, run006=10 P, run007=50 P

lets crack this block guys
Bitcoin g33k
@jbrogan
thanks for participating. You are registered for the big 50 PH/s run in round #007, as well as the normal runs #008 and #009. Good luck to all of us!

EDIT:
@Atrax, welcome and thanks for joining BLOCK SOLVERS. You're subscribed for runs #005 to #007
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Name: jbrogan
My stake: 0.005 BTC for 50ph run and for 007+
My TXID: 3aee3841f7b235185097422273a76f7cf782a03470b36de634abcc6c1c000e34
My payout address: bc1qqsnxxuhgqfyy8xt5gp8de3s8narqut0d2q4qan
My comment: 50ph special run and 5ph normal run
Bitcoin g33k
Who still wants to jump on, there is 1 slot available for pending run #003. Stake is only 0.001 BTC.

EDIT:
Run #003 is full and launched with 5 PH/s for 09h20min, Live Stats

Smiley Smiley Smiley Good luck BlockSolvers !!!!  Cool Cool Cool

EDIT:
Run #003 has finished. Unfortunately no block hit Cry Our best share was 22.48 G. We got 5.03 PH/s in average which corresponds to 100.55%, all good. As always, all info about the run has been posted in Thread #2.

The next upcoming run #004 is already almost filled, there are 3 slots left, the stake is 0.001 BTC per slot. Hopefully we will solve a block in this round ...

EDIT:
RUN #004 has been started with 5 PH/s for 09h 48min ... GOOD LUCK BLOCK SOLVERS !!!

EDIT:
Run #004 finished with a Best Share of 168.19 G. Unfortunately no block hit Cry The total diff submitted was 40.72 G which is quite good. This is so far just below the best value from run #001, where we had 2.54 T as best share. In run #004 we had a hashrate average of 5.1 PH/s, which equals 102.03%, so we did really well.

Maybe we can do one more run so we can enjoy a nice Christmas present ? I voted for 10 PH/s for the upcoming run #005, just to increase the chances for a block hit. Come on BLOCK SOLVERS, we will crack the block ...
Hello and welcome on board  Smiley
you are registered and ready for round 003 & 004

thank you
Bitcoin g33k
Hello and welcome on board  Smiley
you are registered and ready for round 003 & 004

stay tuned - good luck

EDIT: 2 slots are open for run #003 ...
Hey this all sounds very tempting and exciting

I would like to participate and hope that I have filled out the template correctly. I have sent 0.002 BTC for participation in runs 3 and 4.

Name: yoshimitsu777
My stake: 0.001 BTC for #003, 0.001 BTC for #004
My TXID: 0e347b57e6416ed5b13caab2b9c4bd423782c7eb68a06d1d2959ea3bbd8dc8d4
My payout address: bc1qz20k0f2gzzdeva4vwnnqek89egqeznh439nyx7
My vote for hash rate: 5 P
Bitcoin g33k
What is TXID?

I'm not sure if I understood your question, but --> See HERE or HERE for an explanation. Please open a new thread if you have questions related to TXID or similar general bitcoin related questions. Thank you

if you meant "What is the deposit address for this group solo mining run, then you can find all info in post #1 in section "Conditions of participation / Procedure :"
Activity: 1
What is TXID?
Bitcoin g33k
Run #002 finished, unfortunately we didn't solve a block  Cry

Where can We see this? ...

Just look at the Live API feed URL for our payout address. You will find all relevant information on the runs in post #2

Run #003 is open and pending, there are three slots available.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Run #002 started with 5 PH/s for 09h48min

Where can We see this? ...

#crysx #cwi
Bitcoin g33k
Run #002 started with 5 PH/s for 09h48min
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
It won't be long before we're ready to go and wielding the scrapers Cheesy Grin

nozzles - check
Ignition - check
Target - check
Lucky cloverleaf on board - check

Cadets! Fasten your seatbelts, it's about to start ...

EDIT

Our maiden flight is launched at 05:07 PM and the cloud layer has just been broken. We launched 2.5 PH/s for a total of 20h and 38min.

At the beginning the takeoff jerked a bit because the diff was not adjusted immediately. Hashrate can and will fluctuate during the run. So don't be surprised if we get up to 4-5 PH/s Wink provided by the rig owner for a short time due to the bumpy start. Because the overall result after the end of the run must correspond to the advertised/promised average rate of 2.5PH/s. This means that the rig owner sometimes turns on the tap a bit, so that more hashrate flows and the average hashrate thus equals the booked hashrate. This then always oscillates a little above and below. Just follow it in the live feed. Enjoy the great view and stay tuned...

==> Live API URI on SoloCK Pool <===

May the force be with us  Grin Wink Smiley

citb0in Musk ...

Though to the Moon for this trip Wink

Good concept - which has been around for some time, but if it is a well oiled machine it should be a nice way to Gamble on the Block Wink

#crysx #cwi
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
At this point I can only emphasize once again that I run this time-intensive project ...
Not sure what you are doing wrong, but it's far from time intensive.

LOL, my post was pretty simple and factual, clearly you have some issues to deal with.

Not sure why you have some issue with that post.
It's stating facts.
You send your bitcoin address across the internet on average once every 3 seconds to that pool.
That pool sends it to you once about every 30 seconds.
Odd that people like that idea and call it anonymous.
He knows other stuff about you also, like most pools.

@kano:
In dozens of your posts, you attack other pool operators and complain that their advertising claim "direct mining anonymously with an own Bitcoin address" is a lie and misleads people. You have already received a very accurate and true reply that hits the nail on the head.
Still not sure what the problem is.
To use any pool you have to provide all sorts of information.
To connect, to view the web site, to see your stats, to get a payout.
If you don't like a pool, then don't use - I certainly have no issue if you don't want to use my pool.
The problem with all these pools calling themselves anonymous, is that it's a fantasy misleading people.
Lots of pools like misleading people, they've been doing it for many years.

By the way, CK speaks clear and transparent words on the bottom of its website:
There is no need to worry about passwords, logins, withdrawals, authentication or pool wallet hacks. You remain anonymous apart from your btc address.
Yeah except that is at the bottom, in the middle of the last paragraph. At the top it says in bold:
No frills, no fuss 2% fee anonymous solo bitcoin mining for everyone

Then of course there's the fact that your quote is also false.
Your IP is know to the pool. Any access to the website is know to the pool.
... and of course anyone can lookup your full pool stats with your bitcoin address.

Everyone knows that in Bitcoin you are not anonymous but pseudonymous.
Really? You certain? And yet he says it is anonymous at the top in bold Smiley

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on your pool you can't mine directly with your own address but any profit goes directly to a bitcoin address controlled by you.
Yes indeed, I don't send your bitcoin address out over the internet to you every 30 seconds.
Only the pool address.

If you die in an accident or something else bad happens, your users would have a long time to hope for their profit payout.
Indeed. Who knows what might happen if I get hit by another truck, like I have in the past Smiley
They sure cause some damage when you bounce off them, even wearing body armour.

And as for the "anonymity" issue you always try to pick on, if I'm not mistaken then you require your users to create a Discord key so you can exclude them from the timeout limit which you created where they get kicked when not identified. The user who registered on your pool gets an ID from your website and you unlock him for Discord use. So you have a direct assignment of all your Discord users to the corresponding account on your Kano website. Masks down, right?
Well at least get your facts correct Smiley
As is clearly stated on the pool web site
So I don't understand why you are trying so hard to defend the word "anonymity"
Odd you should say that. I'm not defending it anywhere, I'm pointing out how it doesn't exist.

I would politely ask you, in the interest of all forum users, to keep your personal differences with -CK- to yourself and not hijack and abuse other threads with content about CK and his pool to do so. I hope and thank you for your understanding.
And yet ... I'm not doing that.
You seem to be the one ranting at me for some unknown reason.

I noticed you glossed over the fact that you get false stats from that pool Smiley
Bitcoin g33k
@mikeywith:
Thanks for your feedback, really appreciate your thoughts. Your suggestion is justified. We had already talked about this in the original post in the German subforum, CoinEraser also suggested that. I had thought about that as well, I think Willi would certainly support that as well. I also thought about a solution of using MultiSig with Willy together and stuff like that. However, following dilemma remains: Because with an escrow service, I would never get the opportunity to build up my trust status step-by-step. I would always be dependent on third parties and the trust in me would not grow a step through it, regardless of whether we hit a block or not.

I just have to go through it and hope for trust. I can't force it in any case. Hopefully, some will dare to do so because of the low stakes. I myself hope of course that we will solve a block some day, on the one hand because I wish it anyway, but above all because then I will get the opportunity to prove whether it was right to put trust in me. So if we get the first block hit and I pay out all members, the trust would increase very strongly and rapidly, we are talking about high amounts after all. In such a case, of course, I also wish that the corresponding winners leave a positive feedback on the boards trust system. On the other hand, I could also be a bad boy and in case of a block hit I would keep the reward myself and never show my face here again. Yes, everything is conceivable, and as a participant you are right to worry about that. However, due to the low stake of 0.001 BTC, the risk is very very small. I think that's why the response was so great and it started very well so that the boat was quickly full. Without trust, of course, this does not work. Therefore, I had also stated in the disclaimer, if someone has doubts please do not even join.

At this point I can only emphasize once again that I run this time-intensive project with the best knowledge and conscience and will do everything to make everyone happy. I try hard, I like to learn and I am open for everything, also for criticism. Members from the German forum may be able to attest that I am very dedicated and have a steep learning curve. I hope that I can continue to make a positive contribution to this forum and that this will make some of us happy with a potential win.

Nice detailed thread, perhaps you should sum it up, you know, we human beings nowadays don't seem to have enough mood to spare on reading long threads.
I would like to present everything as clearly and transparently as possible to those who are interested, so that no questions remain unanswered. Otherwise, I will be confronted with DM and recurring same questions. By the detailed explanation and description, the interested person can divide the time and read through if interested or not. This is not intended for someone who has no time to invest for reading and understand what this is all about and how things work. I myself would not send bitcoins to a complete stranger without knowing the details. Everyone is different, some want to know only superficially, some with details. I prefer the latter, because that covers both sides  Wink

Well, we've been running a fun run like this on kano.is since early in the year (0.0006 per person x 10)
The main difference is that on kano.is you get to see all the stats, not just 'at the moment' with no history and the false luck stats of that other solo pool and it's false claim of anonymity.

Of course I don't want large runs like willi on kano.is coz gambling 10's of thousands of dollars per run is not what I'm interested in helping people do, it's a fun run anyone can get involved in, like getting a cheap lottery ticket, not desperate gambling.
And willi's claim that he can ignore a run that didn't get a block, to make his stats look better, is dodgy at best.
(if it did get a block, guess what, he would have included it)
That is once again typical Kano. Trying to talk others down in order to present hisself as the hero in a kind of advertising campaign.
@kano:
In dozens of your posts, you attack other pool operators and complain that their advertising claim "direct mining anonymously with an own Bitcoin address" is a lie and misleads people. You have already received a very accurate and true reply that hits the nail on the head. By the way, CK speaks clear and transparent words on the bottom of its website:
There is no need to worry about passwords, logins, withdrawals, authentication or pool wallet hacks. You remain anonymous apart from your btc address.
Everyone knows that in Bitcoin you are not anonymous but pseudonymous. Despite this, I prefer to mine with my own address on a pool and know that any profit would be transferred directly to the address I provided. Correct me if I'm wrong, but on your pool you can't mine directly with your own address but any profit goes directly to a bitcoin address controlled by you --> 1Cz6q6YqxmXbV8aFnQKFftMykFFBdt1Jtw. If you die in an accident or something else bad happens, your users would have a long time to hope for their profit payout. And as for the "anonymity" issue you always try to pick on, if I'm not mistaken then you require your users to create a Discord key so you can exclude them from the timeout limit which you created where they get kicked when not identified. The user who registered on your pool gets an ID from your website and you unlock him for Discord use. So you have a direct assignment of all your Discord users to the corresponding account on your Kano website. Masks down, right? So I don't understand why you are trying so hard to defend the word "anonymity" when you yourself are doing everything you can to break it. We all know you have personal disputes with Con Kolivas (CK pool). I would politely ask you, in the interest of all forum users, to keep your personal differences with -CK- to yourself and not hijack and abuse other threads with content about CK and his pool to do so. I hope and thank you for your understanding.

@jbrogan:
Thank you so much for joining. You're registered and ready for rounds #002-006. Welcome on board mate!

EDIT1:
@all:
While I was typing this, we have a new best share on run #001 ==> 2.52 T  Grin

EDIT2:
Hello cadets, it was nice that you flew with us. I hope you enjoyed the flight even though we didn't hit a block up there in the universe Tongue

Finished RUN #001 started on 04/Nov/2022 04:07PM (UTC) with 2.5 PH/s for 20h38min, finished on 05/Nov/2022 12:45PM (UTC):
best share --> 2.52 T (exact value = 2,524,747,400,019.633) at Bitcoin difficulty 36.84 T, transmitted TotalDiff (Shares*ShareDiff) = 41,599,000,000 (41.6 G)

These stats are posted in post #2 and will be kept up to date there for future runs. We didn't mine a block, but our best share of 2.52 T is more than respectable for our maiden run. Scored a T right in our first round. Let's hope for more big T's and preferably in double digits and even better starting with a 4 Grin Cool

Round #002 is open, there are slots left. Let's go people, let's venture into the next round to solve this block
Pages:
Jump to: