Pages:
Author

Topic: Class action Litigation vs. Bitcoinica Consultancy LTD & Intersango LTD - page 10. (Read 26991 times)

Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
I'm in. My deposit value is $38,626 (BTC+USD combined). Willing to contribute to legal fees.
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
Lawyers are going to be very expensive and what if the "investors" don't have any money to make you whole?

Thats what I plan to find out, and to find who can be considered criminally liable for the latest hack.

The tragedy of this route is that on the one hand it's the only active route that bitcoinica users can pursue at this point, but on the other hand I think it reduces the odds of anyone getting anything back.

its quite unfortunate and you're correct, but at this point I have absolutely 0 faith in the bitcoinica consultancy, I hate lawyers too but I at least respect that they can sometimes get things done.
Genjix stated multiple times, that Patrick and/or Donald where the one that did constantly delay the payout. Maybe this process can now be faster, since at least Patrick is gone. So hopefully genjix assumes that he is now authorized to do the actual payouts and does it without further delay.

Tihan and Zhou both specifically told Patrick and Donald to refund my 24,841 bitcoins,  but Donald and Patrick both refused.
One day after legal action was threatened,  they announced this hack.
Cause,  or coincidence?

Zhou is the only one of my knowledge that is absolved of responsibility due to his sale of the site, everyone else will be a target as well as the compnay they are a member of, I am antipicating personal and corporate bankraupcy by all parties if we continue.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin

Tihan and Zhou both specifically told Patrick and Donald to refund my 24,841 bitcoins,  but Donald and Patrick both refused.
Cause,  or coincidence?

this ^^
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
Lawyers are going to be very expensive and what if the "investors" don't have any money to make you whole?

Thats what I plan to find out, and to find who can be considered criminally liable for the latest hack.

The tragedy of this route is that on the one hand it's the only active route that bitcoinica users can pursue at this point, but on the other hand I think it reduces the odds of anyone getting anything back.

its quite unfortunate and you're correct, but at this point I have absolutely 0 faith in the bitcoinica consultancy, I hate lawyers too but I at least respect that they can sometimes get things done.
Genjix stated multiple times, that Patrick and/or Donald where the one that did constantly delay the payout. Maybe this process can now be faster, since at least Patrick is gone. So hopefully genjix assumes that he is now authorized to do the actual payouts and does it without further delay.

Cause,  or coincidence?
aq
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

donator

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

Activity: 532
I only had $500 plus my position, but I would like to see these people brought to justice before they strike again.
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
I have 24,841BTC on deposit with Bitcoinica.
I would like it back. 
donator

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
donator
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I guess the third time's the charm.

I wish you all the very best of luck!
donator
Activity: 544
I already contacted a lawyer and am waiting for a reply, I recommend we pool our resources.
donator
This will be the offical thread for the potential upcoming litigation proceedings against the Bitcoinica Parties.

If you have been adversely affected by bitcoinica due to their potentially criminal negligence, please post here and email me any information you can provide, I will be going to see my

lawyer about our case tomorrow and I could use all the information regarding our legal position for a case.

(for reference, I lost 5000 USD from bitcoinica, so   I have considerable stake in this case).

EDIT: If you would be interested in jioning the bitconica litigation skype meeting, please email/pm your skype name.
Pages:
Jump to: