Pages:
Author

Topic: Class action Litigation vs. Bitcoinica Consultancy LTD & Intersango LTD - page 8. (Read 26991 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
I understand Bitcoinica Consultancy LTD, but what does Intersango LTD have to do with this?

this

Same company.
Having the same people involved doesn't make it the same company.

Wouldnt Intersango be considered an asset and liable to seizure if the same people own it ?

It would to rational human beings but not to the state and their rules, to them these are two different persons, completely separate.

Having no responsibility is the essence of government Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I understand Bitcoinica Consultancy LTD, but what does Intersango LTD have to do with this?

this

Same company.

Wouldnt Intersango be considered an asset and liable to seizure if the same people own it ?

It would to rational human beings but not to the state and their rules, to them these are two different persons, completely separate.
Yes, they are completely separate.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

this

Same company.

Wat

this

Same company.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

this

Same company.

Because corporations are people too, didn't you know?!  Roll Eyes
legendary

this

Same company.
Wat

this

Same company.
Activity: 540
The future begins today

this
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
if you need money I suggest you to open a wallet for donations. I had almost nothing but I'd partecipate with some of my BTCs, and I think others would do that.
donator
Activity: 308
I have 24,841BTC on deposit with Bitcoinica.
I would like it back. 
brother why on earth did you have so much on that site?
I was attracted by the high interest rates and the money I thought I could earn by depositing bitcoins with them.
I never made a single trade on Bitcoinica.
I simply held a balance and collected interest.
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
i was just randomly thinking: "maybe the price of 40btc, was not bad for a few months of good entertainment, its better then the movies!"
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
again if you have bitcoins or USD tied up in bitcoinica and want to join the litigation suit, please pm me your skype name and I will add you to our conference, thanks.
Activity: 420
I have 24,841BTC on deposit with Bitcoinica.
I would like it back. 

brother why on earth did you have so much on that site?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I don't want to come off as minimizing the impact some of the losses have on some of you, but I also would hate to see somebody's life ruined by jail time because of negligence. 

You don't think a million dollars is worth time in jail?  The directors on that board continue even now to act against the best interests by not calling the police.  They deserve jail time!
Activity: 486
I have 589 BTC deposited and roughly a unrealized 2800 position @ 5.40
legendary
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I'm working today, but I will make some emails has OneMiner has to my local lawyer to see if he can point us to the proper person to take our case.

This I think will be the first bitcoin related lawsuit in history, should be fun.

I would never use "Should be fun" in the case of serious money at stake and law suits.

This is a serious NOT FUN matter and those who are liable should know that this isnt FUN and GAMES.

There was some extreme sarcasm in that comment, and I've lost a considerable amount of my money in this, For future reference I never say "should be fun" when something is going to be fun, quite the opposite.

Just checking Smiley

I hope those liable get whats coming their way, hopefully this will end up setting a much needed example for what will happen if you handle other peoples money like shit.
donator
I'm working today, but I will make some emails has OneMiner has to my local lawyer to see if he can point us to the proper person to take our case.

This I think will be the first bitcoin related lawsuit in history, should be fun.

I would never use "Should be fun" in the case of serious money at stake and law suits.

This is a serious NOT FUN matter and those who are liable should know that this isnt FUN and GAMES.

There was some extreme sarcasm in that comment, and I've lost a considerable amount of my money in this, For future reference I never say "should be fun" when something is going to be fun, quite the opposite.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502

donator

Pages:
Jump to: