Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 120. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
with eth bios and clocks (that means lower gpu clock) i get 780-790 h/s @ 90w from wall with 470 4gb.
So you guys are obviously doing something wrong.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Whats up with fans starting to spin 100 % without a reason with these XMR miners for random cards with random interval? Same problem with Wolf0s miner. I'm using afterburner for fan control and none of the miner settings. When the fan speed goes crazy it overrides any afterburner control over them and I have to restart the rig to reset the fan speeds.

do DDU and use 16.11.4 driver. it will fix the accidental 100% fan issue. was having a lot of those last year on other driver versions.
Also you may try sgminer forks for better cryptonote results
Clay please FAN!

NO FAN  in DRIVER BETA AMD 4xx and 5xx

Thanks

1) you can roll back to 16.11.4 (no bios sig validation)
EDIT: the new blockchain beta drivers use new API, which is not something this miner supports
2) if you'll be still having some issues, try to set -mclock and -cclock in claymore - it may do so,ething that will start showing temps/fans
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Whats up with fans starting to spin 100 % without a reason with these XMR miners for random cards with random interval? Same problem with Wolf0s miner. I'm using afterburner for fan control and none of the miner settings. When the fan speed goes crazy it overrides any afterburner control over them and I have to restart the rig to reset the fan speeds.
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
on win10 beta drivers from amd claymore v9.7 everything works well except miner not showing gpu temps & fan speed. works well with latest ethman v3.4
and what is happening with fans? does they work? and how they are controlled in order the temperature of the cards not to pass 70 degree?
I have 480 cards with customized bios from 580 on board and claymore for cryptonight 9.7 work. All, but fan control..
Activity: 9
Hey guys,  Cheesy
What about this:

Share rejected (266 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}

Normal mining but sometimes show this error.  Huh

I get this error too. I tried running all the different -a 0, -a 1, -a 2, -a 3, and -a 4 commands but still coming up.

Driving me nuts. When does Claymore Cryptonote start support the RX 580 series?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
on win10 beta drivers from amd claymore v9.7 everything works well except miner not showing gpu temps & fan speed. works well with latest ethman v3.4
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Linux!!! Linux!!!
and we are back here with the recent XMR jump
Any chance of proper miner update?
one of the sgminer's forks - gatelessgate does it for me smoother and faster (105W + 710h from 470 4gb)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Miner shuts down shortly after starting up with this header:

12:58:22:515   f38   
12:58:22:520   f38   ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
12:58:22:525   f38   º            Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner  v9.7 Beta            º
12:58:22:530   f38   ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

Windows 10 64-bit, AMD RX 580 on 17.4.4 drivers. Also could not get it to work using latest AMD beta blockchain drivers. Also tried on a different PC with RX 570, same OS, same issue.

I get the error "nsgcpucnminer.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available."

I have also tried running directly from command prompt in administrator mode, no luck.

start.bat:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433 -u moneroaddress.worker/[email protected] -p z -ftime 1

config.txt:

-o ssl://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433 -u moneroaddress.worker/[email protected] -p z -ftime 1

epools.txt:

POOL: xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-us-west1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-asia1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0

Any help would be appreciated.

This might work:

xmr.bat
Code:
@echo off

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -tt 30 -mport 0 -allpools 1 -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:1234 -u user.worker -p x

pause
legendary
Here's a cryptonote hardware mining comparison schedule for 93 AMD cards plus a few NVIDIAs. -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/t_usoLpWsHq7K6-PeYXigCw/htmlview
Activity: 5
Miner shuts down shortly after starting up with this header:

12:58:22:515   f38   
12:58:22:520   f38   ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
12:58:22:525   f38   º            Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner  v9.7 Beta            º
12:58:22:530   f38   ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

Windows 10 64-bit, AMD RX 580 on 17.4.4 drivers. Also could not get it to work using latest AMD beta blockchain drivers. Also tried on a different PC with RX 570, same OS, same issue.

I get the error "nsgcpucnminer.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available."

I have also tried running directly from command prompt in administrator mode, no luck.

start.bat:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o ssl://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433 -u moneroaddress.worker/[email protected] -p z -ftime 1

config.txt:

-o ssl://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433 -u moneroaddress.worker/[email protected] -p z -ftime 1

epools.txt:

POOL: xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-us-west1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: xmr-asia1.nanopool.org:14433, WALLET: moneroaddress.worker/[email protected], PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0

Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 19
is there any chance to add nvidia support ?

i hope it also...xmr give better profits then eth at the moment...we need better support for this miner actually....
Activity: 39
is there any chance to add nvidia support ?
legendary
I'm changing -mvddc setting which is supposed to be memory voltage, but for some reason I think it changes my GPU core voltage. I can see under GPU-Z / Sensors / VDDC value change to reflect -mvddc value I put it.

Using RX470 4GB.

Is Claymore -mvdcc command actually hanging GPU core voltage or is GPU-Z reporting memory voltage instead of core voltage?

Neither, haha. That command does nothing, Jack shit.

If anything, Claymore's miner is actually setting VDDC instead.

His software is very mysterious!

In other news I dusted off your old cryptonote miner (https://github.com/OhGodAPet/wolf-xmr-miner) and got it compiled under Ubuntu 16.04, it works good as new; my stock RX480s are getting 630 H/s @ 150W.

edit:

I tested a stock RX460 and it gets 300 H/s @ 45W.

edit2:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SC gets 517 H/s @ 300W (ccminer). <--- LOL!!!

edit3:

I'd also like to confirm that wolf's miner does support CPU mining and dual CPU+GPU mining.

Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Is it possible when mining with minexmr.com to set a static difficulty setting? It keeps increasing it to the point that I only get a share every 5 minutes or so.
Activity: 14
Clay please FAN!

NO FAN  in DRIVER BETA AMD 4xx and 5xx

Thanks

hey bro, you get this error "share rejected - low dificuylty" ? clocks? gpu model?
Activity: 73
Clay please FAN!

NO FAN  in DRIVER BETA AMD 4xx and 5xx

Thanks
Activity: 14
Hey guys,  Cheesy
What about this:

Share rejected (266 ms)!
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}

Normal mining but sometimes show this error.  Huh
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Would this be a correct bat file for mining to XMR wallet?

Set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://monerohash.com:7777 -u 46vuJWUvqsHiqsMsheewpjKBKhKBRyqB72z7HWFiRff8GrghAha7wUPQcawxAcuUEiDX5s6K31fu5Rd gpr8UrUmB8CpBVwh -p x

I have tried finding some threads on the subject. I get confused when it starts talking about base IDs and integrated addresses. I wanted to mine directly to bittrex but am confused how to do any of this.
Jump to: