Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 117. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 102
How long should the dev fee run for? This morning I noticed its running for 10 minutes.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
So, I am exploring my options for mining Monero. Can people please confirm that Claymore's last Linux version is 9.1? If so it would also mean that we're still paying 2.5% DevFee, wouldn't it?
Yes
And yes

Aha.
That's nice.

Use wolf's XMR miner "Gateless Gate v0.1.3-pre3" until we see some updates.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So, I am exploring my options for mining Monero. Can people please confirm that Claymore's last Linux version is 9.1? If so it would also mean that we're still paying 2.5% DevFee, wouldn't it?
Yes
And yes

Aha.
That's nice.
Activity: 46
Yes
And yes
Activity: 2
legendary
I got my RX 550 4GB running under windows however it doesn't work on Claymore's miner.

Using wolf's miner I'm getting 275 H/s @ 25W.

Mining ETH&DCR on Claymore's miner 9.8 I'm getting 9 MH/s ETH & 90 MH/s DCR @ 45W.

edit:

I was surprised to find that Windows 10 didn't complain or ask for a key when I swapped out my mainboard.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I run my fans at 100% (-tt 30) and use the stock settings. I don't have any issues and power consumption seems good.

Thanks, I tried this and 18 of 20 rigs tripped out in 4 hours.  I believe I am coming to the conclusion that this is just a God-awful miner in desperate need of an update.  I can't get anything to run stable, from stock settings to settings similar to my ETH set ups.  Nothing will run longer than 6 hours.  I'll keep playing with it but I am very disappointed in this miner.  Claymore miners tend to be more capable.  Time to look for something more reliable that can run on a Windows 10 platform and perhaps an update from Claymore will be sooner than later.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Hey

I have a  with Rx 470/480 and this miner.. The fans are going from 0%-100% from time to time, and i can not fix this issue..

Any recomendations? I tried to set the fans on manual, but they still go crazy...

Readme!!!.txt <--- you can manually set the fan speed.

Thanks my friend.. I will try it today and see if it works!

Activity: 72
I have a rig with a 6xRX480 Asus.
I am with a dag driver.
Gore clock is 1160.
Mem clock is 2020.
The speed is 4511 h/s.

Is this ok or a need to change something to have a better performance?

seems above average. maybe you can lower core clock a bit to save some power.
legendary
I run my fans at 100% (-tt 30) and use the stock settings. I don't have any issues and power consumption seems good.
FYI i am running all Sapphire rx 480 8g cards with modd'd bios with Samsung memory
I could use some some suggestions on settings.  This is proving to be very unstable for me at the settings I am trying.  memclock at 2020, mempower at 920 mV, coreclock at 1150 and corepower at 900 and most of my machines trip out over a 5 hour period.  Any thoughts?  thanks
legendary
Hey

I have a  with Rx 470/480 and this miner.. The fans are going from 0%-100% from time to time, and i can not fix this issue..

Any recomendations? I tried to set the fans on manual, but they still go crazy...

Readme!!!.txt <--- you can manually set the fan speed.

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Hey

Activity: 112
I am with a dag driver.
Gore clock is 1160.
Mem clock is 2020.
The speed is 4511 h/s.

When core clock 1160 ok.

I have a rig with a 1xRX480-8 MSI armor, 1x470-8 shp, 4x480-8 shp

core clock 1296, 1206, 1306
mem clock 2020

5150 h/s
Activity: 26
I am with a dag driver.
Gore clock is 1160.
Mem clock is 2020.
The speed is 4511 h/s.

legendary
^^^ There's no drivers for clay to work with, we're all waiting for AMD to get their shit together and release new drivers, linux is completely fucking broken and windows sucks.
Activity: 3
Hi,

could you fix the "-powlim" option from v9.7 - It's not working. The "-powlim" is not recognized as a valid key.

Could you add support to the latest AMD drivers, temperature is not shown in this one, and you have already fixed this issue in your Eth miner?
Activity: 112
GOGO 9.8  for AMD 17.7
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Added CryptoNote support for EthMonitoring / EthControl: https://ethmonitoring.com
Jump to: