Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 208. (Read 2145041 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
go go go! claymore!   Cool
Activity: 37
Hey Claymore!

When can we expect CryptoNight-Lite support?
Last year in august you mentioned that it will be added.

I was away for a long time so there were no updates...
Right now I'm working on a new miner for a very popular coin, I'll release it within 1-2 days. After that I will check CryptoNight-Lite support for this miner.
Nice, any update on the new miner for witch coin or is it a surprise?? Smiley
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Hey Claymore!

Right now I'm working on a new miner for a very popular coin, I'll release it within 1-2 days. After that I will check CryptoNight-Lite support for this miner.

Thank you!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hey Claymore!

Activity: 37
Claymore, how about some updated kernels and the free version? You said you would come out with it, maby ill start it off see if anyone else wants to support me on this im throwing in 100 XMR for you to do this i dont know if anyone else wants to contribute.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Hey Claymore!

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
The first post says it supports 15.X.
I downgraded to 15.8 but it still says no cards available...

This is shit...  Only problems with this miner.

Does someone know a miner for cryptonight on Windows 7 64 bit with catalyst 15.8 and a HD 6950?

Dont mine XMR, mine DCR instead. THe profits are a joke with XMR, only good if you have like 100 CPUs laying around somewhere.

you need to downgrade to AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 it is hard to find so I will give you a link http://filehippo.com/download_ati_catalyst_vista_64/tech/ and download from mega.co this one Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.3 Beta - POOL Catalyst 15.7
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

This is shit...  Only problems with this miner.

Does someone know a miner for cryptonight on Windows 7 64 bit with catalyst 15.8 and a HD 6950?

Dont mine XMR, mine DCR instead. THe profits are a joke with XMR, only good if you have like 100 CPUs laying around somewhere.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
hi Claymore's dev, could you add please Neptunium wallet address support on your miner? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnpt-neptunium-cryptonight-pow-secure-anonymous-and-community-focused-1389852 It is not in the market yet, but you can take fees in another current, for example, 30 minutes of mining NPT then your miner switches for about 30 sec (for example) to any other coin! Or by any other way you want.
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

This is shit...  Only problems with this miner.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
I updated the Catalyst from 13.9 to 16.2.1 now... now it says "no cards available".... Does it not support 16.2.1?

i have no idea. i use wolfs miner on linux

https://github.com/wolf9466/wolf-xmr-miner

that uses catalyst 14.x i think. usually u gotta stick to the drivers they were developed on
I updated the Catalyst from 13.9 to 16.2.1 now... now it says "no cards available".... Does it not support 16.2.1?
legendary
I start it with a batch file. If I start this "as admin" it pops up and closes imediately.

well dont use the batch file. use cmd so u can seee the error (why its exiting immediately)
I start it with a batch file. If I start this "as admin" it pops up and closes imediately.
legendary
I did set the virtual memory to 64 GB ... but I still get the exact same error every time (after restart)

did you try running the cmd.exe as admin perhaps? right click on the cmd.exe on the start menu.
I did set the virtual memory to 64 GB ... but I still get the exact same error every time (after restart)
I have a problem with my mining PC.

It says it needs 16 Gb of virtual memory - and it doesn't find that.

The system has just 2 GB of Ram and a 6950 with 2 GB Ram and a HDD with 160 GB free.

How can I get thios to work?

Hey,

I have got 2 questions:

1. What would be the fastest available GPU for this miner?
2. What would be the most profitable GPU (price/hash)?

Pls. with brand and if needed version number.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
wolf0 already made a cryptonote miner without a fee, i think it is about time claymore remove the fee  Wink
You can always use the claymore with the command  -nofee 1 for, well... no fees  Cheesy

I think claymore said in the past that he will remove the fee when a miner with no fee is already released..

looking at xmr thread, it seems that wolf0 miner is more profitable now.
Jump to: