Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 209. (Read 2145041 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
wolf0 already made a cryptonote miner without a fee, i think it is about time claymore remove the fee  Wink
You can always use the claymore with the command  -nofee 1 for, well... no fees  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
wolf0 already made a cryptonote miner without a fee, i think it is about time claymore remove the fee  Wink
Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Thanks 4 ur reply tried ur command line got GPU memory allocation failed....

If I remember correct, you need to restart windows when this message appears.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
where to download the command line ?

Just have look at the first post of this thread, all comands are explained.

My command line for example:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -a 1 -o stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550 -u youremailaddress -p x
(Windows)
-a 1 depends on you GPU, is also explained in the first post.

For Linux just remove .exe

Thanks 4 ur reply tried ur command line got GPU memory allocation failed....

My Hardware Software Driver  -

Intel Core2 Duo CPU E6440 @ 2.33 GHZ 2.34 GHZ

Ram 4 GB DDR2

ASUS P5K-VM Board

AMD Radeon HD 5450 2GB

Vertual Memory 20GB (Min & Max)

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Catalyst v.15.20x for Claymore 15.7's release

AMD SDK 3.0

Hope to get a solution soon.Thanks in advance.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Maybe it's a stupid question. How do I select for mining with Claymore one card of two? Thanx in advance.

From OP

-di    GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs.

Just have look at the first post of this thread, all comands are explained.

My command line for example:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -a 1 -o stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550 -u youremailaddress -p x
(Windows)
-a 1 depends on you GPU, is also explained in the first post.

For Linux just remove .exe
I have ATI 5450 2 GB card, Catalyst 13.12,Windows 7 x64.
I'm using MinerGate pool.
Given settings are
NsGpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550 -u YOUR_EMAIL -p x
I don't know programing from multimedia baground.
Claymore Crypto Note GPU miner is showing MISSING COMMAND LINE.
Please help me by informing how to write COMMAND LINE and where.
Thanks for reading.

Try
NsGpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550 -u YOUR_EMAIL -p x
as your command is for Linux
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
December 27, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
Maybe it's a stupid question. How do I select for mining with Claymore one card of two? Thanx in advance.
Activity: 896
Merit: 515
December 19, 2015, 08:18:13 PM
how can i solo mining  bcn on claymore cpu miner ?

you need to setup a private pool, which is no small task.
how can i setup private pool ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
December 19, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

you need to setup a private pool, which is no small task.
Activity: 896
Merit: 515
December 19, 2015, 05:27:42 PM
December 19, 2015, 07:58:12 AM
I have ATI 5450 2 GB card, Catalyst 13.12,Windows 7 x64.
I'm using MinerGate pool.
Given settings are
NsGpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550 -u YOUR_EMAIL -p x
I don't know programing from multimedia baground.
Claymore Crypto Note GPU miner is showing MISSING COMMAND LINE.
Please help me by informing how to write COMMAND LINE and where.
Thanks for reading.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2015, 12:43:02 PM
Will this miner work on an ATI R9 390 GPU?

Asking for a friend, sorry if it has been asked/answered before, I didn't see.

Yes - the 390 is a 290 (architecture-wise).
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
December 11, 2015, 12:36:31 PM
I am running a 4X AMD 290X GPU miner, Win 7, 20GB VM, 8 GB RAM, on a DSL connection.  Claymore version 9.2Beta.

While mining XMR on moneropool,  I get "yourIPisBanned" frequently due to "lowdifficutshare".  

I have used the default settings for the miner, as well as the -h dialed down to 960 from 1280.  Did not have an effect.

I am getting the same prompt now from Dwarfpool.

I used this miner successfully for months. but now it throws the LowDiff all the time.

Any thoughts?

edited:  I updated to 9.3 and 15.11 drivers.  Still getting LowDifficultyShare on all shares.  Tried all the -a options, 1-4, with same result. 

Miner works great with SGminer for other coins for last 2 years. 

Of course it is, you're running 15.11 drivers.

The problem started while using the series 14 driver.  Miner 9.2 worked great for almost a year, then suddenly started throwing the lowdiffshares.  Unable to figure out the problem, since nothing had changed on my end, I updated to 9.3 and the 15 series drivers, but still getting the lowdiffshare right away.

Since the same problem occurs on Dwarfpool and moneropool, I know it is the miner, not the pool.

What else should I try?

Maybe u burnt out your cards. Try pulling them out and doing one at a time? Or check the actual video output to see if the card still functions properly. I don't know how to diagnose hardware problems

I am able to mine with sgminer for DASH and other coins.  Cards work fine for that.  SO it is not the cards.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
December 10, 2015, 11:31:56 PM
I am running a 4X AMD 290X GPU miner, Win 7, 20GB VM, 8 GB RAM, on a DSL connection.  Claymore version 9.2Beta.

While mining XMR on moneropool,  I get "yourIPisBanned" frequently due to "lowdifficutshare".  

I have used the default settings for the miner, as well as the -h dialed down to 960 from 1280.  Did not have an effect.

I used this miner successfully for months. but now it throws the LowDiff all the time.

Any thoughts?

edited:  I updated to 9.3 and 15.11 drivers.  Still getting LowDifficultyShare on all shares.  Tried all the -a options, 1-4, with same result. 

The problem started while using the series 14 driver.  Miner 9.2 worked great for almost a year, then suddenly started throwing the lowdiffshares.  Unable to figure out the problem, since nothing had changed on my end, I updated to 9.3 and the 15 series drivers, but still getting the lowdiffshare right away.

Since the same problem occurs on Dwarfpool and moneropool, I know it is the miner, not the pool.

What else should I try?

Maybe u burnt out your cards. Try pulling them out and doing one at a time? Or check the actual video output to see if the card still functions properly. I don't know how to diagnose hardware problems
December 10, 2015, 07:50:57 AM

Any thoughts?

What else should I try?

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
December 09, 2015, 09:39:47 PM
How about for Linux?
December 06, 2015, 12:02:35 PM

Any thoughts?

Activity: 400
Merit: 263
Am I correct in assuming the latest version for Linux is 9.1?
Jump to: