Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 206. (Read 2145041 times)

n0e
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@Bitfanok: I tried a lot of them yesterday....no luck with any of them. Anyway the problems seems more the miner than the pool.

But Hashrate looks pretty promising with the R9 390.

8/28/16-22:39:24 - New job received from xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com:9500
Speed: 1146 h/s, TotalHashes: 260K, DevHashes: 6K Mining time: 00:03
08/28/16-20:39:25 - SHARE FOUND (target 10000) - (GPU 0 of 1)
08/28/16-22:39:25 - SHARE FOUND (target 10000) - (GPU 0 of 1)
Error in server response

Hope for an update from Claymore soon.
Activity: 1
Unfortunately, it's not so easy. Linux version of this miner had own sources (I know it's bad, the main reason was that other dev worked on Linux version), they were on dedicated Linux-based system, then HDD crashed and I lost everything on that system, last backup that I have is for v7.0.
Of course I can take latest Windows version and update its sources to be able to compile them on Linux too, but it will take a few days of work, I just don't have so much time right now.
what about update for latest VC?
thanks

Is there any pool to mine with 9.1 Linux version ? Samples are timeout or error response... Any other pool ?

Or any other way to mine with 9.1 Linux version ?

Thx
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hi Claymore,

Since you are about to start updating the code, maybe you could add Karbowanec support at once. Shouldn't be much of a coding I guess, everything concerning KRB can be found in this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-krb-karbo-apoae-anon-stable-transaction-costs-1491747

Best regards & thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
good way adding xmr to dualmaner...

You can't, they both use memory.
Activity: 17
good way adding xmr to dualmaner...
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
pls good .bat configure?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Unfortunately, it's not so easy. Linux version of this miner had own sources (I know it's bad, the main reason was that other dev worked on Linux version), they were on dedicated Linux-based system, then HDD crashed and I lost everything on that system, last backup that I have is for v7.0.
Of course I can take latest Windows version and update its sources to be able to compile them on Linux too, but it will take a few days of work, I just don't have so much time right now.
thanks

VC = video cards?
Since monero becomes attractive again, in a day or so I will test miner with latest cards to see if I can improve something.
Activity: 17
thanks
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore, could you please update the Linux version? I'm using version 9.3 in windows perfectly, but 9.1 on linux does not connect to the same pool that i'm using on windows (tested with moneropool and monero.crypto-pool.fr).. sorry for my crappy english Smiley

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Claymore, could you please update the Linux version? I'm using version 9.3 in windows perfectly, but 9.1 on linux does not connect to the same pool that i'm using on windows (tested with moneropool and monero.crypto-pool.fr).. sorry for my crappy english Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Report from my current test system:

GPU 0: HashCnt = 1280, time = 1773 ms, hashrate = 721 h/s

Adapter 0 - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
Sensor 0: Temperature - 47.00 C                                                                          
Fan speed query:
Query Index: 0                                
Result: Fan Speed: 80%  

Catalyst 15.20
Ubuntu 15.10
Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.1 Beta - Linux - POOL Catalyst 14.6 (latest build I could find for linux)

I´m getting this error frequently:   {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}

pool: 'mine.moneropool.com'
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Link do not working
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
So there is really no way to increase the hashrates?

My 280x gets 550h/s and my slow 270x gets 500h/s and my fast 290 gets 600h/s.  Seems every card no matter what grade is the same speed.

Seems to use less electricity than ETH at least.
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Dwarfpools instructions:
"EXCHANGE-WALLET/YOUR-WALLET and PERSONAL-PAYMENT-ID and
WORKER-ID must be dot-separated! Put WORKER-ID at the end.
Do not mine to an exchange address without payment-id."
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
maybe you should put a space between wallet id and payment id ?
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Hihou,

want to mine Monero at Dwarfpool via Claymore's miner. But pool reports

"You cannot mine to eny exchange without payment_id !
Please add it like here:
47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB.xxxxxxxxxx
"

my *.bat-file:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -di 0 -a 1 -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1VXXXXX.5c6ffb0b73308bec56135cc420e8860fae1c3d3b1cf87a264eeed5b796XXXXX -p x -wd 1 -dbg -1

Marked part is the payment ID which I get from Poloniex. So whats wrong then? Thanxx a lot.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hey Claymore, I'm the person who got Nicehash's attention to your newest build.

I actually found two ways to make your miner work with their new pool, either by specifying -nofee 1 to completely eliminate the dev-fee cycle (feels bad, man) or by redirecting your dev-fee cycle to another pool. I'm recommending they promote the use of your software since I've got it all working correctly, but you might still want to review the changes they made to how the cryptonight algo works using their pool to ensure it's compatible.

You might also be interested to know that AMD Radeon Rx480's get roughly 750 kh/s using 9.3 with the hashcount set at 1024.

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Hey, Claymore,

Not sure if you still develop your CryptoNote GPU Miner, but if you are, it would be nice if you could patch it with our minor extensions (https://github.com/nicehash/Specifications/blob/master/NiceHash_CryptoNight_modification_v1.0.txt) and extranonce.subscription. Some more info here: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=news&id=99

Thanks!
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Hey Claymore, any way we can get this miner moved up on your Queue. I still mine XMR a lot but I got new R9 390 and they don't mine like they should given old kernels. Anything I can throw your way I'm sure the forum followers would probably donate to.

With v9.3 I can mine on 390 and on Fury Nano too, I use Catalyst 15.12, everything works properly.

What's your hashrate on Nano?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Monero +54% today. but 1KHASH is only giving around $1,75 a day

After some bad trading had to watch this video again.

https://vid.me/ima7

I feel much better now.
Jump to: