Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1027. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When Claymore release next version of this Dual Miner? It will contain Polaris optimization?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
I have a question for RX 470 and 480 users

What power consumption do you guys get with what hash rates?

Have you read the forum ? there is alot of post already referencing those numbers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have a question for RX 470 and 480 users

What power consumption do you guys get with what hash rates?
CryptoLearner
just a simple line:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal walletID

virtual memory shows me 49152, because on C:\ i set 32GB on other drive 16GB, tried also with fixed 16GB C:\ only, 32GB C:\ only, and some other settings.

try to add this to your cmdline

-mode 1 -allcoins etc

if you don't,  the miner try to mine ETH for the devfee, hence your error in DAG creation, if you force allcoin etc, only ETC dags will be created.

Same...

From what i understood ETC/ETH has the same dag size, so you have to mine EXP with low memory GPU's. (didn't knew that about ETC)
Activity: 10
just a simple line:

virtual memory shows me 49152, because on C:\ i set 32GB on other drive 16GB, tried also with fixed 16GB C:\ only, 32GB C:\ only, and some other settings.

-mode 1 -allcoins etc

if you don't,  the miner try to mine ETH for the devfee, hence your error in DAG creation, if you force allcoin etc, only ETC dags will be created.

Same...
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I've been mining Zcash for quite long and couple days ago decided to switch some of my miners back to eth.
4 of them has been mining eth before and 2 of them not, all my cards are RX480 8G. On all of them this happens after couple hours
One of the cards randomly decides to mine on 7Mhs..

Connect a monitor to the card with the issue... see if it helps.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
I've been mining Zcash for quite long and couple days ago decided to switch some of my miners back to eth.
4 of them has been mining eth before and 2 of them not, all my cards are RX480 8G. On all of them this happens after couple hours

Have you tried lowering your OC ?
OC?

OC = Overclock
Oh..
No I haven't and actually I can't, atm I have only remote access, but I don't think that that is the case, not sure

Well it's probably OC unstable after a while for this card, or bios strap same, not all cards are equal sometimes some does better, and some does worse, also check your PSU load.
After couple restarts and messing up with config I managed to stabilize the rigs that hasn't mined eth before and they are at 29Mhs(3xVGA rigs).
The old rigs which were mining eth for months before are still showing 7Mhs..

Many people found problem when they switched back from ZEC to ETH, most of them solved that with DDU + new driver installation.
Great,
It means I've done nothing wrong...
I don't want to try these steps remotely so I'll ask some local team help.
Thanks!
Activity: 653
Merit: 500

OC?

OC = Overclock
Oh..
No I haven't and actually I can't, atm I have only remote access, but I don't think that that is the case, not sure

Well it's probably OC unstable after a while for this card, or bios strap same, not all cards are equal sometimes some does better, and some does worse, also check your PSU load.
After couple restarts and messing up with config I managed to stabilize the rigs that hasn't mined eth before and they are at 29Mhs(3xVGA rigs).

Many people found problem when they switched back from ZEC to ETH, most of them solved that with DDU + new driver installation.
Activity: 173
so i tried to change to ETC mining....

same errors...

You cannot mine ETC, dag size is the same.

2gb card is to small for mining

I am mining Expanse with my 2GB GPUs.

Can you please post your config. Thanks
I got this "cannot create DAG on GPU" on y 3GB 7970 cards.....

Eтo бaт:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool exp-eu.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal yourpaymentaddress/Rig1 -esm 0 -allpools 1 -ethi 16 -allcoins exp -dbg -1
legendary
≡v≡

OC?

OC = Overclock
Oh..

CryptoLearner

OC?

OC = Overclock
Oh..

legendary
≡v≡

OC?

OC = Overclock
Oh..
CryptoLearner

OC?

OC = Overclock
legendary
≡v≡

OC?
CryptoLearner

legendary
≡v≡
Activity: 213
2gb card is to small for mining

I am mining Expanse with my 2GB GPUs.

Can you please post your config. Thanks
I got this "cannot create DAG on GPU" on y 3GB 7970 cards.....
CryptoLearner
just a simple line:

-mode 1 -allcoins etc

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hi

Mined etc and siacoin with 6 rx 470 4gb better that mined only etc???
Activity: 10
just a simple line:

Jump to: