Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1030. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
whats the best ethereum pool at the moment?

Ethermine.org has been solid for me

if your have many rigs go for ethpool

if you have only 1 or 2 rigs for ethermine

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
whats the best ethereum pool at the moment?

Ethermine.org has been solid for me
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
suport minergate poll ?

How to solve this?
I'm not using soil anymore, he says yes
Activity: 322
Ok for anyone have instability issues it really appears that Windows 10 hates using -ethi 16.  I changed to 8 intensity default and everything has been stable for almost 23 hours now. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
Can you show screenshot and also the cmdline you use to start miner, maybe there is something wrong in it ?
Activity: 173
I've a GTX 950 and AMD Raedon 7870 ... When I run miner. I get DAG file errors. Virtual memory is already set to 16 GB. The GTX card mines, but the AMD one can't and all I see is some DAG file creation error. Miner restarts itself and repeats the same over an over. Can I not mine using this card?

PS: both cards are 2 GB.

If you have not done so you must sent the environment variables.  This is from first post.

For AMD cards, set the following environment variables, especially if you have 2GB cards:

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

All environment variables are set, still the issue persists.   Huh

have you set your windows virtual memory to 16GB+ ? or else ETH DAG must be too big for 2GB cards now, try to mine alternative daggerhashimoto coins like ETC or EXP.

I've set virtual memory for D drive (where the miner is stored) to 16 GB, and 15 GB for C drive (no miners), but the issue is there. I think the ETH DAG must be too big now. I'll try and mine ETC or EXP. tried genoil miner for ETC and it has failed. can you suggest a miner for these?

Claymore also work with alt-coin like EXP/ETC, just use the switch described in OP (-allcoins etc or -allcoins exp to also have devfee to the same coins so that the dag isn't recreated when switching to devfee)

Unfortunately, I can't mine either ETC or EXP using this miner. It ends up with the same error no matter what.   Cry
Activity: 60
whats the advantage of those pools?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I think best pool ethpool.org and dwarfpool.com
Activity: 60
whats the best ethereum pool at the moment? also does anyone else notice that the displayed hashrate and temperature for each card doesnt match? I have 2-380 and 1-280x in my system and the hashrate reported for gpu0,1,2 and the temp reported for gpu0,1,2 does not match with their respective cards.
CryptoLearner
I've a GTX 950 and AMD Raedon 7870 ... When I run miner. I get DAG file errors. Virtual memory is already set to 16 GB. The GTX card mines, but the AMD one can't and all I see is some DAG file creation error. Miner restarts itself and repeats the same over an over. Can I not mine using this card?

If you have not done so you must sent the environment variables.  This is from first post.

For AMD cards, set the following environment variables, especially if you have 2GB cards:

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

have you set your windows virtual memory to 16GB+ ? or else ETH DAG must be too big for 2GB cards now, try to mine alternative daggerhashimoto coins like ETC or EXP.

I've set virtual memory for D drive (where the miner is stored) to 16 GB, and 15 GB for C drive (no miners), but the issue is there. I think the ETH DAG must be too big now. I'll try and mine ETC or EXP. tried genoil miner for ETC and it has failed. can you suggest a miner for these?

Claymore also work with alt-coin like EXP/ETC, just use the switch described in OP (-allcoins etc or -allcoins exp to also have devfee to the same coins so that the dag isn't recreated when switching to devfee)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Just for the strangeness of it, whose going to buy this new $1000 dollar psu for they rigs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH50aXIz9gM

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

CryptoLearner

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
why my average hashrate is going down , while reported hashrate is still the same 28MH/s , average is going down from 26 ,now is 23 , etc.ethermine pool

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

Offtopic question, Can i use a Usb Pcie Riser on my notebook for gaming?
runing at 1x will a r9 290x or 390 work right?

The answer for you is YES!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2984716/laptop-computers/how-to-transform-your-laptop-into-a-gaming-powerhouse-with-an-external-graphics-card.html

Check out that article there is a few methods you can do that by.

If you have not done so you must sent the environment variables.  This is from first post.

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit  (use to be home but did fresh install now I have a new error)

I been using Wireless 802.11ac connection for this system so network connection is super fast at 433 MB/s.  Worked with no issue when it was originally Windows 10 Home edition but since reinstall with the Pro edition I keep getting sia http errors.  Is there some setting I need to change in the miner?

ETH: 01/08/17-15:52:26 - New job from coinotron.com:3344
ETH - Total Speed: 180.952 Mh/s, Total Shares: 2, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
ETH: GPU0 26.869 Mh/s, GPU1 27.421 Mh/s, GPU2 27.113 Mh/s, GPU3 3.009 Mh/s, GPU4 27.391 Mh/s, GPU5 27.206 Mh/s, GPU6 27.204 Mh/s
 SC - Total Speed: 2714.280 Mh/s, Total Shares: 3, Rejected: 0
 SC: GPU0 403.030 Mh/s, GPU1 411.319 Mh/s, GPU2 406.688 Mh/s, GPU3 41.832 Mh/s, GPU4 410.635 Mh/s, GPU5 408.091 Mh/s, GPU6 408.065 Mh/s
 SC: http error #28.
 SC: Failed to check work on pool, retry in 10 sec...
ETH: 01/08/17-15:52:35 - New job from coinotron.com:3344

GPU3 is mainly for desktop video but I let it mine at ethi 0 as it bounces from 3 to 17 MH/s giving just a bit more hashing power.

Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
what is the hash for nvidia gtx 1060?
Jump to: