Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1024. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
friends I often see that GPU #1 is Wrong share. If you see this warning often, make sure that You are not
too hard to overclock it! or GPU #0 what the error is

5x sapphire rx480 4gb 3104/1900, 0 memory gpu errors , eth+lbc, lbry 69% wrong shares
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
friends I often see that GPU #1 is Wrong share. If you see this warning often, make sure that You are not
too hard to overclock it! or GPU #0 what the error is
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Is there any difference in power consumption between mono and dual mining?

Dual mining uses more power.  Depending on the coin you dual mine some use even more power than others. You can sort of tell by your fan speed. That will give you an idea.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Is there any difference in power consumption between mono and dual mining?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Where is the promised new double miner? You can already single)) but give Polaris gains on air !!!
Activity: 79
Profitable for dual mining now ?
More profitable than not dual mining with other miners (if that's what you're already doing).  Not profitable enough to build yourself a new rig these days, just for the dual miner.  With the rate that difficulties are increasing, you'd be lucky to ROI on just the GPU within a year.  If you're factoring in all the other costs associated with building a new rig? Maybe never ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
anyone can share their bat file for eth+decred mining?

+ any idea why mining eth only the speed of ethereum mining is slower than the one when im mining eth+sia?

Check read-me for examples. Everything you need is there.
Here you can calculate dual mining profits easily: (Remember to put correct pool fees!)
http://whattomine.com/merged_coins/1-eth-dcr
Activity: 327

Yes, a lot more than ZCash at the moment.
With ethminer, software reports ~40MH/s, and my pool reports the same
With claymore, software reports ~40MH/s, pool reports ~15MH/s

I earned 1.5 EXP over 24 hours, when expected was ~5 EXP per 24 hours.  This can't just be chalked up to variance and luck.  EXP is low diff coin.

Fixed this issue.  I changed EXP pools, and both miners submit accurate hashrates now.  For some reason with the exp.suprnova.cc pool, the shares that my miner said were being submitted weren't being shown on suprnova.  Dwarfpool works perfect.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 55
i installed win 10 and now my hashrate go down from 27.5 mh/s to 4-9 mh/s ,what to do ?

Yeah, is because that GPU is connected to a display ?  or was ?  Just reboot the rig, should work.  You may need a dummy plug
display was connected and before win 10 ,i restarted computer and started etcminer , speed was 27 but go down again to 9 and when i start gpuz computer freeze
i found bitcoinminer with malwarebytes
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
i installed win 10 and now my hashrate go down from 27.5 mh/s to 4-9 mh/s ,what to do ?

Yeah, is because that GPU is connected to a display ?  or was ?  Just reboot the rig, should work.  You may need a dummy plug
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal yourusername.miner -epsw x -esm 2 -allpools 1 -dbg -1 -mode 1 -mport -3333 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.coinmine.pl:2222 -dwal yourusername.miner -dpsw x -dcri 30 -di 1

Check the first page for differences for the pools, esm etc.  Put set before teh gpu_force_64 bit.  should be good.  I'd love to dual miner, but man my rigs get way too hot and it consumes too much electricity.

Activity: 55
Activity: 48
anyone can share their bat file for eth+decred mining?

+ any idea why mining eth only the speed of ethereum mining is slower than the one when im mining eth+sia?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
any details how do dual mining which is best drivers to used?

and i must connect at 2 pools?
or not?Huh Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Dual mining with DCR looks to be back.
Switched from solo to dual few days ago.
Activity: 139
we need updates for all of the algorithms in coin production and new drivers amd 17.1.1 because the new wood Megaherz more for r 9 380 Tonga ETH - Total Speed: 68.660 Mh/s Total Shares: 1364, Rejected: 0, Time: 05:20
ETH: GPU0 23.165 Mh/s, GPU1 23.227 Mh/s, GPU2 22.268 Mh/s
DCR - Total Speed: 1029.900 Mh/s Total Shares: 221, Rejected: 0
DCR: GPU0 347.475 Mh/s, GPU1 348.406 Mh/s, GPU2 334.019 Mh/s and what configuration you have for cards there are not suitable and have to configure only wattmen gpu:1100 ,memory:1630 consumption +20 mining etherum
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Hey Claymore, did you know about the bug which prevents using your miner on eth-like coins with Epoch #0?
With ethminer, software reports ~40MH/s, and my pool reports the same
With claymore, software reports ~40MH/s, pool reports ~15MH/s

I earned 1.5 EXP over 24 hours, when expected was ~5 EXP per 24 hours.  This can't just be chalked up to variance and luck.  EXP is low diff coin.
Jump to: