Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1033. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
what is goot to mine as second coin ?

sia bearly cover energy cost

Decred or Lbry ??
Activity: 15

How long has it been down for?  Huh

Due to technical maintenance the website will be offline for a short period of time. All your shares are calculated, all pool servers work. The main server will be migrated. Payments will be started as soon as possible.

They are back now. Everything seems working fine while the site was in maintenance.  Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
on my
7990 and 7950 (6&3 gb) i geth OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU
r7 370 (2 gb) i geth OpenCL error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions
but i have a 380 (2gb) this works smoothly

why my r7 370&7990&7950 it does not work anymore Claymore?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

How long has it been down for?  Huh

Due to technical maintenance the website will be offline for a short period of time. All your shares are calculated, all pool servers work. The main server will be migrated. Payments will be started as soon as possible.
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am getting the same issues as everybody here.

I had a rig that only mined ETH, then switched to ZEC for the last few months, and now when I try switching back to ETH, I am getting the -1 error Cannot load DAG onto GPU. All GPUs are 3GB.

Already increased the Pagefile. Same issue.

Go to amd radeon settings and from the preferences >> use restore factory default data
Then go to each card and from the settings clear shedder cache..

The card runs like new. I am thinking that shedder cache leaves something behind from zcash dag

I am using the older 15.12 drivers since these was for a 280X rig.

Activity: 259
Merit: 101
What is the profitability now?
Dwarfpool down?  Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

I had a rig that only mined ETH, then switched to ZEC for the last few months, and now when I try switching back to ETH, I am getting the -1 error Cannot load DAG onto GPU. All GPUs are 3GB.

Go to amd radeon settings and from the preferences >> use restore factory default data
Then go to each card and from the settings clear shedder cache..

The card runs like new. I am thinking that shedder cache leaves something behind from zcash dag
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Can somebody tell me, what driver files needs to put in the folder? I use newer driver for gaming but for mining i want to put older drivers(15.12).
does this work with claymore miners I no with sgminer it will I havent tried it but would make testing drivers easy I think you just need amd_opencl32.dll  amd_opencl64.dll  amdocl.dll  amdocl64.dll
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello

We can mine eth + litcoin with claymore?

Nope, read the first page.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello

We can mine eth + litcoin with claymore?
Activity: 52
Hi miners,
which pool is good for mining ETH or ETC?
Thanks.

ETH

Use Ethermine as your pool if you have less than 500MHs.  It is also has adjustable payouts.   http://ethermine.org/

Use EthPool if you have >500MH. This pool seems to have more "uncles" than other pools.   http://ethpool.org/

my favorite is alpereum.ch , i tried all pools and theirs seems to the best iv found,personal opinion
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
Hi miners,
Thanks.

ETH

Use Ethermine as your pool if you have less than 500MHs.  It is also has adjustable payouts.   http://ethermine.org/

Use EthPool if you have >500MH. This pool seems to have more "uncles" than other pools.   http://ethpool.org/

Activity: 52
Anyone interested in mod bios for RX 470 4GB(Hynix) Red devil ?
27.2MH/s with about 70W consumption in gpu-z.
(of course, higher MH/s is achievable with higher power consumption)

There was no shared bios in the internet (as I searched Embarrassed), so if someone needs help, I would love to share it.
Let me know if you wanna try.  Wink

going to add onto your post,im doing 28.4mhz with XFX RX 470 black edition 4GB(elipda) modded memory myself. 80-90watts on gpu-z
Anyone interested in mod bios for RX 470 4GB(Hynix) Red devil ?
27.2MH/s with about 70W consumption in gpu-z.
(of course, higher MH/s is achievable with higher power consumption)

There was no shared bios in the internet (as I searched Embarrassed), so if someone needs help, I would love to share it.
Let me know if you wanna try.  Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hi miners,
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105

+1, same here!
Help needed
restart windows before start mining.. i had this problem like this before... after restarting it should be work
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Any new miner for ethereum with powerful nvidia gtx 1070 ? .
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Great program! Any chance you can add ZEC duel mining seeing its a low on memory usage on video card.

Cake and icing too Smiley)

Icon

ZEC can't be dual since it uses both GPU and Memory. Claymore already tried.
Jump to: