Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1138. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I am tired of mining now...

Another problem has occured:

My CDM hangs, and if I try to kill it by Windows taskmgr it says me "Access denied" even if I turn taskmgr on as Administrator

Activity: 441
Merit: 252

I have 4 r9 280x speed falling anyone know why

Tahiti cards don't do well with the ETH.  I'm not sure why. I think it has to do with the increasing DAG file sizes but perhaps someone else smarter than me can say why.

You can always mine another dagger hashimoto coin instead and get better hashrates. (EXP for example.)
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
XMR is more profitable but not LBRY, at least for AMD cards.
i may sell for you special miner that get 180 mh at 290x and 252 at fury

50% of Wolf price
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
XMR is more profitable but not LBRY, at least for AMD cards.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
XMR and LBRY the best profit today, each of them get more than dual
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hey, umm I am having problems, I have a GTX750ti, and I am only getting 0.5 Mh/s, furthermore my gou usage bounces from 100 to 0 constantly. Could someone please help me?

A GTX 750ti IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MINING ETHEREUM--

This is a known issue.  A GTX 750ti card is not compatible with any ETH miner, Claymore or otherwise.  At one time, when the DAG was much closer to 1GB in size, a 750ti could mine at about 8MH/s.  When the DAG grew larger, and pools for ETH mining began to go online, the 750ti proved incompatible for mining ETH.  This was over a year ago.

No programmer has found a solulution.  There were a few 4GB 750ti cards made, but I have never read a report on how well they could mine ETH.  A 750ti will mine Library Credits at 50MH/s, though.         --scryptr
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
Hi guys - anyone has guide to create linux booting from USB thumbdrive, running claymore dual miner? thanks

There are two ways :
  • LIVE CD booting from USB - use any Linux Live CD and e.g. YUMI for Windows
  • Native Linux installed on USB - use any Linux and install to USB

+ install Claymore

I can create some, if interested.
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
How much watts the r9 390x consumed?

My 6 Card 390s pull 1950-2K watts at the plug.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
You better use genEthos distro I think..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guys - anyone has guide to create linux booting from USB thumbdrive, running claymore dual miner? thanks
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

DAG Growing, I'm getting anywhere between 16-18 MH for my 280x's now
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey, umm I am having problems, I have a GTX750ti, and I am only getting 0.5 Mh/s, furthermore my gou usage bounces from 100 to 0 constantly. Could someone please help me?
Activity: 41
Claymore do you think Groelst or NooScrypt Can be added for dual mining?

GRS is dying. Do not add it to Claymore.

I'm working on some other coin, v7.0 will be released in a few days.

Please include temperature on linux ( amdgpu pro driver )
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Activity: 44
How much watts the r9 390x consumed?
Activity: 9
To answer the question above, no you don't need matching PSU.  You can mix and match.

Anyone have 4 or more Nvidia running on the same rig mining with Claymore?  I can get 3 to work together but when it's 4 or above it would crash with those errors about FANs and stuff.  Doesn't matter if it's version 6.2 or 6.4

v6.3 work fine

http://c2n.me/3BOGj7G.jpg

YOU ARE THE MAN!!  I tried 6.2 and 6.4 both crashed, never tried 6.3.  Wonder what's the difference.  Claymore?  Perhaps you can share some insights?
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Guys, which pools are you using for ETC+SIA?

I've been alternating between suprnova and nano...

In the past I used dwarf but started having a lot of issues. Ethermine was also a good but haven't been using it now.

Any other decent alternatives?

Honest, low fees, proper stats?

Activity: 44
Hello,

Is better amd 15.12 drivers to used 6x msi r9 390x? Or is better the new driver?

Thanks
Activity: 7
Is there any way to make the miner mine totally automatically when the Windows 10 starts? Without even a single click?

Put your mining batch file shortcut in the startup folder by going Run > shell:startup

Next go Run > netplwiz > Untick "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer"

Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
@Claymore Which AMD driver should we use for AMD RX470s and RX480s on Windows?

I'm using the latest 16.8.3 on my 6 card rig of half 480s other half 470s, no issues. For the 470s you need at least 16.7.3.
Jump to: