Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1144. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Note: Dwarfpool and Nanopool steal 25-30%, Frontier-style diff 81257 is a fraud

Care to explain?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Note: Dwarfpool and Nanopool steal 25-30%, Frontier-style diff 81257 is a fraud
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

10xx cards in Windows 7 x64: just use latest 372.54 drivers from Nvidia website.
10xx cards in Windows 10 x64: just use latest 372.54 drivers from Nvidia website, note that you must have Win10 Anniversary update.

372.70 has been released for Win7 (and presumably Win 10 as well).

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Strange - so you dont need apply a mod for 6 GPUs. It was an issue with my cards (Win 7) and I solved it with mod

No idea then

Yes, I used that mod too. But my problem is definitely hardware related because the rig won't finish to POST and therefore won't load the OS... Damn, I was so happy! Now I'm just frustrated Angry

Right now, 3 GPUs are happily mining... And the other 3 are just waiting for a solution.

I have the same problem, what brands are the 480?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Try to change risers and exchange gpu in mobo ports

Strange - so you dont need apply a mod for 6 GPUs. It was an issue with my cards (Win 7) and I solved it with mod

No idea then

Yes, I used that mod too. But my problem is definitely hardware related because the rig won't finish to POST and therefore won't load the OS... Damn, I was so happy! Now I'm just frustrated Angry

Right now, 3 GPUs are happily mining... And the other 3 are just waiting for a solution.
Please and crimson 15.12 download  link for Windows 10.

I try to install one but my after burner still show 15.8 crimson driver version
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

No idea then

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

No idea then
legendary
Guys,

I have a pre orer for another 6x480s and I'm now considering the possibilty of canceling it!

Any help will be greatly appreciated  Undecided

Thank!

What is your OS?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Guys,

I have a pre orer for another 6x480s and I'm now considering the possibilty of canceling it!

Any help will be greatly appreciated  Undecided

Thank!

What is your OS?
legendary
Guys,

I'm having a hard time getting my new rig to boot  Huh

MOBO: Asrock H81 Pro BTC
GPU: 6 x Rx 480 Sapphire Nitro 4Gb
PSU: 2 x Corsair 850 W

I have two molex connectors powering the mobo with extra juice and I'm not using powered risers.

Everything was running great with the previous video cards (R9 270) but now I can only get the mobo to boot with 3 video cards, and one has to be directly connected to the 16x PCIe.

Isn't it strange? I have extra power available and besides, the old video cards were consuming more power than these new ones.

Any ideas?

Change UEFI settings? Anyone messing with the Gen1/Gen2 setting?

Anything else?

Any help will be greatly appreciated  Undecided

Thank!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
On some GPU 1070 etc (green), miners have troubles with OC memory.
If memory will bee OC after miner started - all works fine, but if mem OC before, and we start miner - at dag creation system frezzz.

So... can u add key, what OC GPU after DAG creates?

Thx.

Try 372.54 drivers
Activity: 18
On some GPU 1070 etc (green), miners have troubles with OC memory.
If memory will bee OC after miner started - all works fine, but if mem OC before, and we start miner - at dag creation system frezzz.

So... can u add key, what OC GPU after DAG creates?

Thx.
Its open cl 3.0 required to mining?
Hello,

My ab show that i have catalys 15.8 and not crimson 15.12

Mi op es w10.

Can anyone give to me a direct download link for crimson 15.15?
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Hello

My system shows that i have a duplicate cataclys  driver.

How i do unistall one of them?
Download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and start from a clean slate, then reinstall.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
It is better use the Claymore's Dual with Windows or Linux version with RX470 and RX480 in term of power/hashrate ?
Hashrate should be similar at stock.  Windows you can undervolt cards, which can save a lot of power, and also get stable boost clocks.  I have various sapphires, they all undervolt well to ~960-1020mv (stock is ~1100+, varies a bit).  This saves about 20% power.  I have 2 PowerColor Red Devils 470s, they don't seem to accept undervolting.  They maintain boost while Eth only, but not dual mining, it only affects the secondary coin though.  You can raise power limit ~10% to stay at peak boost, but I just run stock.  

Haven't tried other brands since they have slower memory, 6 pin connector, or VRMs not cooled. Worst card to get is MSI 470 8GB, because despite being 8GB card, it has 6.6GHz memory, and you can get 470 8GB sapphire for $5 more.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Okay your ignorance let me take the descission to ban claymore from my pool-sources, at time porting open-ethereum-pool to open-decred-pool ...
but you are out

Oh, you can ban me from anything you want of course.
Though I'd like to know what you want anyway, it seems I overlooked something interesting, this thread is full of newbies questions and grows all the time by several pages every day. If you are a dev, you can PM me and I will try to answer your questions.

EDIT: found your question finally, my miner supports four different ETH stratum versions, check "-esm" option for that in OP:

-esm   Ethereum Stratum mode. 0 - eth-proxy mode (for example, dwarpool.com), 1 - qtminer mode (for example, ethpool.org),
   2 - miner-proxy mode (for example, coinotron.com), 3 - nicehash mode. 0 is default.

So if miner does not work with your pool, probably you use incorrect "-esm" value.

PS. While searching within your latest posts to find a message in my thread, found your nice phrase "you could dual mine without closedsource claymore shit". Thanks you are so polite Grin

It's 2 pages back. He was asking about your JSON syntax. It isn't working for him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16071249
Hello

My system shows that i have a duplicate cataclys  driver.

How i do unistall one of them?
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Thanks for the reply Claymore, awesome support as per usual.  I get about 0.01-0.0005% incorrect rate with 5.3, don't know what changed when I started getting 1% (other than the version change), if I find out what caused it i'll let you know.  Thanks for the explanation !
Jump to: