Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1175. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hd7990+1080+980ti,win7
report error:
GPU 2, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 77, an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU 3, GpuMiner cu_k01 failed 77, an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU 2, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 2, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 77, an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU 3, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 3, GpuMiner cu_k01 failed 77, an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU 3, GpuMiner kx failed 1

cpu2&3:gtx980ti&1080
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
for 1070 it's better to use 369.09 drivers, let win 10 install them by removing the one you have before
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Hello - getting this error when starting ETH and DCR

Setting DAG epoch #69 for GPU #0 done
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 2, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_kd failed 4 (31), unspecified launch failure
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 2, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
Setting DAG epoch #69 for GPU #1

All I did was change the wallets and users to mine in the start.bat - I am new to dual mining so any advice is appreciated.  Thanks.

Windows 10 64 bit, ( 8 ) GTX 970's and (2) GTX 1070's.  Current driver 368.81.

Thanks - pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_k01 failed 77, an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k1 failed 77, an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU 1, GpuMiner kx failed 1

1070, win10, wddm 2.1 driver, genoil works
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
gtx1070 doesn't work on win 7 with "old" driver. Need to install Titan-x driver but don't want )) Will wait for official wddm 2.1 driver
legendary
What are the speed's on the different cards?

i'm also interested in the speed for the 1070 on eth+decred or sia
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
how to pool mine only sia coin ?
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
What are the speed's on the different cards?
Activity: 14
amazing!!support Nvidia card!!but build in cuda 7.5, can u build in cuda 8.0? thanks~
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v6.0:

- added nVidia support. Tested on 970, 980 and 1070 cards, both single and dual modes are supported. Mixed AMD+nVidia cards are supported too.
- added temperature management for latest AMD 4xx cards.
- added "-ttli" option.
- fixed possible issues with fan management when "-di detect" is used.

NOTE: Linux version will be available in 1-2 days.
donator
Miners developer
To all requests: I will check them a bit later, don't want to postpone new version again and again.
Within 24 hours I will release v6.0 with nvidia support, temp/fan management for amd 4xx cards and "-ttli" option to reduce overall mining intensity when GPU is overheated.

Please, support solo mining with Parity v1.3.0

No problem, as soon as someone can explain me how to make it work. Step by step: download link, how to start/configure, etc. Because I spent a lot of time and still don't have any ideas why it does not download blockchain though Mist wallet works on same system.

I think, JSONRPC command packet which request the work from the wallet(parity), is not compatible with Parity and it just return Invalid Message Error, I am not sure the how packet has configured from this miner (if there is any option to see the message, let me try with Parity manually), or Could you show me the message in solo mining mode such as 'http://127.0.0.1:8584';

Note: after fully synced with parity 1.3.0;
I have tried with ethminer.exe from CPP-Ethereum;
I feel the packet from this miner has recognized by parity successfully
Thank you for the good support always,

Download WireShark and see what packets miner sends, especially packets with "eth_getWork". You can compare my miner and ethminer and see the difference. If you can see it, I can fix it and send you an update for tests.

@Claymore you have to sent correct headers to parity (Content-Type: application/json) otherwise it'll refuse to give work.

Will you implement suprnova's stratum type for Sia ? I still have some requests asking for it ...

1. It worked for 0.x geth, but fails in Parity. I doubt that I broke something, but it is possible. Anyway I could fix it in a minute if I could make new geth work. Weird situation.
2. Well, it seems you are the only Stratum pool that does not support my simple Stratum version. Again, I'm going to add your Stratum, but I need time for it because I don't use code from sgminer. I've been busy with nvidia for a few weeks and I still see some other important things to do. So if you cannot implement my Stratum, we need to wait some more time, may be 1-2 weeks or so.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
To all requests: I will check them a bit later, don't want to postpone new version again and again.
Within 24 hours I will release v6.0 with nvidia support, temp/fan management for amd 4xx cards and "-ttli" option to reduce overall mining intensity when GPU is overheated.

No problem, as soon as someone can explain me how to make it work. Step by step: download link, how to start/configure, etc. Because I spent a lot of time and still don't have any ideas why it does not download blockchain though Mist wallet works on same system.

I think, JSONRPC command packet which request the work from the wallet(parity), is not compatible with Parity and it just return Invalid Message Error, I am not sure the how packet has configured from this miner (if there is any option to see the message, let me try with Parity manually), or Could you show me the message in solo mining mode such as 'http://127.0.0.1:8584';

Download WireShark and see what packets miner sends, especially packets with "eth_getWork". You can compare my miner and ethminer and see the difference. If you can see it, I can fix it and send you an update for tests.

@Claymore you have to sent correct headers to parity (Content-Type: application/json) otherwise it'll refuse to give work.

Will you implement suprnova's stratum type for Sia ? I still have some requests asking for it ...
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Why a R9 390 when it's similair price to RX 480??

1) Easy software-based overclock and control of temp, frequency etc
2) Stable double mining 30.2MHs (ETC/ETH) + 560MHs (SIA/DCR)
3) Easy to sell for 75% of initial price

why a 390?

1) well, thats easy. i bought one because the 480 was not available at that time.

and it is very close to roi RIGHT NOW as i type these words.

is your 480 close to roi?  <-- serious question please.

2) my two 390 are VERY stable. both in ubuntu 15.1 and win7x64pro

heh

3) im not selling mine. two words: Virtual Reality. my 390 is vetted by amd for vr. and so its the 490.
donator
Miners developer

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
AMD ADL 10 reelased Smiley))
Anybody know how can we overclock under linux ?
We need tool that is using this adl Tongue

http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

Spread thy legs Ethereum...

Any numbers for performance?
legendary

is the nvidia support done in opencl or cuda?
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Hi guys, hi claymore

Have I underetood correctly or today there will be a release of the dual miner for nvidia?

Is pascal supported? The same fee-version as the others, right?

Thank you
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
AMD RX 470 (Sapphire nitro+, 8GB)
    ETC/ETH  24.8MHz + SIA 460MH

If you don't mind can you give the amd driver version as well as clock speeds  I couldn't get my 470 to run for over 12 hours with this miner.  Genoil so far 4 days and counting.  Waiting for claymore to release new version with support for 470

Xfx 470 stock is 22 mhs claymore and 21 mhs genoil with the occasional jump to 25 every 5 farm rechecks.  Waiting to overclock once I know card runs steady.

I have the same card, I get 24.3 and 455.  Latest Crimson drivers, Win10.  dcri is 37.  Currently 0.99v core, ~124W GPU only power draw in GPU-Z.  I have had it stable down 10 0.965v, not sure how low it would go.  My ASIC quality is 88.5% (GPU-Z).  Clock solid 1260Mhz

I also have a PowerColor Red Devil 470 that gets 22MH and 400MH 105W GPU only power draw. 0.975v.  Clock varies ~1150Mhz.

The 8GB version mines Eth faster, (8GHz memory vs 7Ghz), but costs $40 more.
Haven't tested power at wall yet. I would have to shutdown and plug in my Kill a watt. I can if you really need it.

Update:
The cards use about 210 and 170w at the wall, have an 80+ Bronze PSU, so should be about 85% efficient, so ~ 178 and 144W for the cards I would guess.

Update 2, corrected numbers, 190 and 155 at the wall, ~160 and 130 for cards.
Activity: 41

Have you find a way to show temperature in Linux version ?
Jump to: