Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1220. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is there a list of API commands that can be used to control a miner remotely? I would like to increment DCRI with the "+" key as if I was manually interacting with with terminal (CMD) window
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Guess I was looking at the password x after -ethi 4 instead of: epsw x -ethi 4

ok, that's the way mine is set  Smiley

Setting up mine, I had to tweak various miner rigs and suddenly they wouldn't run right... and go back and see a missed - or a space lol

Yea I dont know what it could be, runs fine with just ETH mining.. I have reinstalled drivers and everything still nothing.

Also, yesterday I had a rig that kept crashing maybe after a few hours or so... kinda random. So I swapped out a hard drive and struggled to get past the dag updates on that one. Finally it occurred to me on the first hard drive (which had been working fine with just eth miner) that I had not gone back and reset the virtual memory too 16GB. After doing that my original hard drive has been working fine with no crashes since upping the VM.

Ok, just another thought lol
Hey I see that, not how I was doing it. Will try that!
THX
Activity: 8
I'm running 280x. I get

[email protected] MH + SC@220 MH with DCRI 35.
[email protected] MH + SC@420 MH with DCRI 50.

That's major improvement for small ETH drop. There's no reject.

I've put two rigs to mine ETH + Solo SC. The problem I'm getting now is that there is no shares being submitted but I can see my SIA GUI block height increasing. I'm not sure if it's actually mining or not....

Did you keep you card stock settings? No over/under clocking/voltage?

Almost all my cards are undervolted. Most of them running at 1000/1500. Some cards give 18+ some cards give 17+. 6 cards draw 1300+W on the wall with 1200W Platinum PSU.
legendary

Setting up mine, I had to tweak various miner rigs and suddenly they wouldn't run right... and go back and see a missed - or a space lol

Yea I dont know what it could be, runs fine with just ETH mining.. I have reinstalled drivers and everything still nothing.

Also, yesterday I had a rig that kept crashing maybe after a few hours or so... kinda random. So I swapped out a hard drive and struggled to get past the dag updates on that one. Finally it occurred to me on the first hard drive (which had been working fine with just eth miner) that I had not gone back and reset the virtual memory too 16GB. After doing that my original hard drive has been working fine with no crashes since upping the VM.

Ok, just another thought lol
Activity: 1
Where exactly in the command line is the best place to add a command? ( -dcri, -ttdcr, etc.)I am trying to decrease the over all intensity as a means to cool the cards. No matter where I place them it seems to make no difference.... temps go right back to the same.

I should mention its been a 105+ heat index here last 2 weeks!  Shocked

Feel free to post your "cool" command line.... I don't care if I mine a few less coins, just don't want to burn up my gear dual mining  Wink

I put it there in bold.
commandline: EthDcrMiner64.exe  -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal WALLET.JEWMINER1 -ethi 4 -epsw x -dpool "http://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980/miner/header?address=WALLET&worker=TEST1&email=YOUR_EMAIL" -dcoin sia
Activity: 19
Anyone have a way to automate the testing and recording of each DCRI benchmark
It should not be difficult. I use a nodejs utility to fetch stats from miner rigs and provide JSON data for web page . It's possible to add a code to update miner config since the API exists. I think, miner restart will be necessary after each change, thought, so fetching stats will take some time. But the idea is great. Hope the calc is open source.

Could I increment through DCRI settings using a batch or bash file (windows or Linux) and save the resulting ETH and SC MH/s values to a log file? Anyone know how to write that command?

Also here is a link to my google doc for one of my rigs DCRI calculator:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/108iYeVP33t3KESqHucSMu4TUpgsB5_ZAQJtwh4vegcM/edit?usp=sharing

legendary
Where exactly in the command line is the best place to add a command? ( -dcri, -ttdcr, etc.)I am trying to decrease the over all intensity as a means to cool the cards. No matter where I place them it seems to make no difference.... temps go right back to the same.

I should mention its been a 105+ heat index here last 2 weeks!  Shocked

Feel free to post your "cool" command line.... I don't care if I mine a few less coins, just don't want to burn up my gear dual mining  Wink
legendary

legendary
@Claymore
I cant get dual mining to work it mines fine with solo ETH, but when I try and mine sia or decred it hangs on DAG Epoch and restarts my system. I have this running on 10 other rigs fine and set these up the same way.
commandline: EthDcrMiner64.exe  -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal WALLET.JEWMINER1 -epsw -ethi 4 x -dpool "http://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980/miner/header?address=WALLET&worker=TEST1&email=YOUR_EMAIL" -dcoin sia
                                   ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
07:42:27:108   a10   º      Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC AMD GPU Miner v5.1 Beta      º
07:42:27:112   a10   ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
07:42:27:116   a10   
07:42:27:323   a10   ETH: 1 pool is specified
07:42:27:333   a10   Main Ethereum pool is us1.ethermine.org:4444
07:42:27:345   a10   SC: 1 pool is specified
07:42:27:354   a10   Main Siacoin pool is sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980
07:42:28:229   a10   OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
07:42:28:234   a10   
Cards available: 6
07:42:28:238   a10   GPU #0: name: Hawaii, 8192 MB available, 40 compute units
07:42:28:242   a10   GPU #1: name: Hawaii, 8192 MB available, 40 compute units
07:42:28:245   a10   GPU #2: name: Hawaii, 8192 MB available, 40 compute units
07:42:28:249   a10   GPU #3: name: Hawaii, 8192 MB available, 40 compute units
07:42:28:253   a10   GPU #4: name: Hawaii, 8192 MB available, 40 compute units
07:42:28:257   a10   GPU #5: name: Hawaii, 8192 MB available, 40 compute units
07:42:28:260   a10   Total cards: 6
07:42:28:270   a10   Initializing...

07:42:28:275   a10   GPU #0 recognized as Radeon 390
07:42:28:285   a10   GPU #1 recognized as Radeon 390
07:42:28:296   a10   GPU #2 recognized as Radeon 390
07:42:28:301   a10   GPU #3 recognized as Radeon 390
07:42:28:305   a10   GPU #4 recognized as Radeon 390
07:42:28:309   a10   GPU #5 recognized as Radeon 390
07:42:28:313   a10   POOL/SOLO version
07:42:28:317   a10   b170
07:42:28:334   a10   start building OpenCL program...

Typo possibly?

-epsw -ethi 4 x -
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I want to point about node isn't see proper miner answer. As you can see in the log SIA part works on ETH share somehow(
Now I see. Fixed, download v5.1 Beta2.
Is it needed for all of us ?

Only if you mine ETH (or forks) in HTTP mode (solo mode mostly).

Of course i am. Do you mean ETH solo only or dual mode ETH solo\Siacoin pool also?
Activity: 2
Anyone how's R9 390 performance in dual mode ETHSIA comparing to ETHDCR? I see huge performance drop on same settings

yeah same! Im running 5 R9 390s in a rig, and running 1055 core 1500 mem I was getting 150MH/s ETH and 4000MH/s DCR. Now with SIA Mining, I'g getting 134MH/s ETH 3370MH/s SIA. Didnt change any settings in the config file. :/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
@claymore:

i'm overclocking my gpu's a bit by using -cclock option, hashrate is fine, but after 2 mins or so hashrate of card0 drops back to normal rate.
(in linux), any clues??
Activity: 55
With a WIN7 PC running just GETH and Claymore,
why is there several hundred megabytes of disk space consumed every day?

If you point miner on geth than logs (-dbg 0 or -dbg 1 parameter) grow quick enough (about 3-4 Mb/hour). The 2nd disk hungry monster is blockchain database (try to look in c:\users\(your user)\appdata\ethereum).

Logs can be swith off (RTFM is a right habbit)))), but blockchain db should be kept. You cannot mine solo otherwise.

Thanks, so I will run Claymore with -dbg 1  parameter to stop logs

If I don't want to mine solo I can delete c:\users\(your user)\appdata\ethereum?

it should be -dbg -1 NOT "-dbg 1"
i have a question will that effect production "effective hashrate" when change it to -dbg -1
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

If you point miner on geth than logs (-dbg 0 or -dbg 1 parameter) grow quick enough (about 3-4 Mb/hour). The 2nd disk hungry monster is blockchain database (try to look in c:\users\(your user)\appdata\ethereum).

Logs can be swith off (RTFM is a right habbit)))), but blockchain db should be kept. You cannot mine solo otherwise.

Thanks, so I will run Claymore with -dbg 1  parameter to stop logs

If I don't want to mine solo I can delete c:\users\(your user)\appdata\ethereum?

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I want to point about node isn't see proper miner answer. As you can see in the log SIA part works on ETH share somehow(

Only if you mine ETH (or forks) in HTTP mode (solo mode mostly).
Activity: 45

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I have been working on a live DCRI setting calculator, while also comparing SC vs DCR. I manually changed the DCRI and recorded these values. Anyone have a way to automate the testing and recording of each DCRI benchmark value?

I am using JSON to pull prices, difficulty and other values needed to calculate revenue.

Here is what I have so far:

Nice job. But if u add electricity to equation, picture comes quite different..
And fyi, u dont have to record both hashrates, because dhash=ehash*dcri/2. If u look at results at 2 or 20 or 200, its obvious.
Also different cards peak at different values so model should be noted.
Activity: 45

Thnks, I'll try it.

Now fine. Accepted.
Jump to: