Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1290. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
How to save miner info settings - IP, port, hashrate? Each time it start I have to refill input?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
I use the Monitoring Utility and display it on a large TV panel to monitor my rigs, and would want to maximize the entire screen.

For those who may be interested: as a first try of writing javascript applications (I never did that) I wrote a small web app using nodejs that provides the same web page as Claymore's utility.

The advantage is that my app runs on any OS under nodejs (I wrote it on Mac, tested later on Linux, and now it also runs on Windows with no changes at all). And that will be open source, I am going to put it on github later when time permits. Anyone is free to change the source and/or update web page templates to do anything he wants. Honestly, I wish someone with designer skills updates the template so it will look cool on mobile screens with variable screen sizes.

Sorry, short of time now, but here is how it looks like at the moment:

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello, I have r9 270x 2GB, when I start the miner it show in MSI Afterburner that gpu load on 0-1% only. Tried drivers 15.12 and 15.7.1. OS: windows 10. Is it OK and it must be like this, or I am doing something wrong? Also added variables:
Code:
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

just curious.... did you begin those commands with "setx" ?
Of course I do )) Maybe someone had the same problem?

if you have 2GB cards, Claymore's guide suggest you do the following:

1. setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
2. at least 16GB Windows Virtual Memory
3. Catalyst 15.12
Activity: 711
Merit: 270
dose any one find a DCR block in pool.  maybe this is a bug. i had never find a DCR block in pool. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Hello, I have r9 270x 2GB, when I start the miner it show in MSI Afterburner that gpu load on 0-1% only. Tried drivers 15.12 and 15.7.1. OS: windows 10. Is it OK and it must be like this, or I am doing something wrong? Also added variables:
Code:
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

just curious.... did you begin those commands with "setx" ?
Of course I do )) Maybe someone had the same problem?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Claymore, can you please post the SHA or MD5 verification for your releases.

I am getting some virus warnings and want to make sure its safe.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14501589
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Claymore, can you please post the SHA or MD5 verification for your releases.

I am getting some virus warnings and want to make sure its safe.

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Claymore,
Could you hide DCR Stats column, when dual mining is not enabled, in Monitoring Utility?
I use the Monitoring Utility and display it on a large TV panel to monitor my rigs, and would want to maximize the entire screen.
Thanks

You can change column width with mouse, even hide it, manager will remember it after restart.

Ah great - thanks

Edit - this would not be applicable if called from web browser though.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi Claymore,
Could you hide DCR Stats column, when dual mining is not enabled, in Monitoring Utility?
Thanks

You can change column width with mouse, even hide it, manager will remember it after restart.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Claymore,

Thanks
donator
Miners developer
Claymore, what about additional option for CPU temp monitoring, is it possible ?

Well, CPU monitoring is not related to GPU miner.

Hello Claymore,
It would be very very cool if you add some cool features for your miner manager. Like temp graph, hashrate graph, email notification if miner goes offline, and so on.... THANKS

I will release an update in a couple of days with some new features.
Activity: 46
Hello Claymore,
It would be very very cool if you add some cool features for your miner manager. Like temp graph, hashrate graph, email notification if miner goes offline, and so on.... THANKS
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Claymore, what about additional option for CPU temp monitoring, is it possible ?
donator
Miners developer
I have this GPU card. 1xR9 290X and 1xR9 280X. My problem is bad hashrate. My 280X have 18-19 MH and 290X in start 26-27 MH and a few minutes down to 20-25 MH/s. Where i have fail?

My settings in miner is:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 1 -etha 0,1 -esm 1 -epool eu1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0x7efa35203ded3af8394854022541a2cbfa73cc05.marian -epsw x

Please help me Claymore with good config bat file...

GPU temperature 95C is the problem, bad cooling.
Activity: 4
Today when i wanted to restart my miners, all crashed. 370 - Nanos - all. Can this be because of the next dag file ?

@majky80

Check temps. Maybe they heated up and they clocked down.
Activity: 26
I have this GPU card. 1xR9 290X and 1xR9 280X. My problem is bad hashrate. My 280X have 18-19 MH and 290X in start 26-27 MH and a few minutes down to 20-25 MH/s. Where i have fail?

My settings in miner is:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 1 -etha 0,1 -esm 1 -epool eu1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0x7efa35203ded3af8394854022541a2cbfa73cc05.marian -epsw x

Please help me Claymore with good config bat file...

http://s33.postimg.org/7m22xmdb3/mining_3.jpg
donator
Miners developer
If you mix the video cards from different generations, such as 3x280x + 3x 390, will that increase the stale share rate?

No. Every card has own settings, so you can mix different cards as you wish.

How long is the kernel time for different cards? Does the system wait for all cards to finish before requesting for new jobs?

1. Depends on "-ethi" value.
2. No. Miner manages every card separately.

Does it mean if I have 8 GPU, they will request 8 jobs from the pool and work on them independently?

No. It only means that miner manages cards properly, not as you think.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
If you mix the video cards from different generations, such as 3x280x + 3x 390, will that increase the stale share rate?

How long is the kernel time for different cards? Does the system wait for all cards to finish before requesting for new jobs?

Does it mean if I have 8 GPU, they will request 8 jobs from the pool and work on them independently?
donator
Miners developer

Is the -ethi 8 twice the kernel time as as the -ethi 7?

No. -ethi 16 is twice more than -ethi 8.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250

Is the -ethi 8 twice the kernel time as as the -ethi 7?
Jump to: