Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1288. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Well, Claymore.

It looks like anyone from the LAN can pass any config to any rig using the remote manager... Some security would be fine) At least, optionally DISABLE to change anything via the remote manager (read only mode) on the miner side.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi everybody!

Can somebody explain,   which size of buffer REALLY needed for DAG in video-memory?
During two days  I can't to start the miner on MSI R6970 Lighting, with 2gb vram. All time the same error of "can't allocate big buffer".

Here is bat file:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 0 -allcoins 1 -epool eth-ru.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal **** -epsw x -eworker 1 -dpool http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9110 -dwal ******* -dpsw x  -etha 1 -esm 0  -dbg -1 -dcri 27

On another card with 2GB EVERYTHING works perfectly.

Any advise, what to try... Sad
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Or better put these setting in environment variables.
setx command puts them into environment variables. Unlike set (that puts them for current process and child processes only), setx puts them into a global environment and saves in the Registry. So any process started later will use them even after reboot.

Actually I don't know who and why first put them with setx - I see no reason to change global environment for local task (miner). Simple set is enough and it doesn't affect other programs.

Is there a way to put them back to Windows default?
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
@Claymore

Maybe you can add a json information if mining is stopped on one of the GPUs. Seems like the ERROR section in the json would be perfect ?

thanks
regards
Activity: 98
With my R9 Nano (downclocked) if i use ethereum only mode my hash is about 21-22 if I use dual mining (dcri 40) is about 24 (plus decred of course). Why?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14902662
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Ready Version 1.3 monitor farms for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.bcmob.claymoresdualminermonitor
- Fixed a crash when working miners with new cards
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hello guys!
I have a problem, after starting claymore mine for dual mining it stops and the computer freezes and i have to restart it.. only eth mine it's working for an hour max and then same thing... I have overcloks from msi but tryied one time without and still the same thing... Please help me out! I have 2x390.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -esm 1 -etha 0 -estale 1 -mode 0 -ethi 34 -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x********.21 -epsw x -esm 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal ****.21 -dpsw *

Can i get some advice? Don't really know what to do..
First do it -ethi change parameter, set the default value of 8

I have tryied with 4 and still crashes.
I have sapphire gpu msi afterburner i used for overclocking!
Some other help please?
Claymore do you have any ideea?

just curious, what PSU and Catalyst version are you using?

15.12 Catalyst
2psu one 700w for pc and one gpu and other one 650w for the second gpu
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello guys!
I have a problem, after starting claymore mine for dual mining it stops and the computer freezes and i have to restart it.. only eth mine it's working for an hour max and then same thing... I have overcloks from msi but tryied one time without and still the same thing... Please help me out! I have 2x390.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -esm 1 -etha 0 -estale 1 -mode 0 -ethi 34 -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x********.21 -epsw x -esm 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal ****.21 -dpsw *

Some other help please?

just curious, what PSU and Catalyst version are you using?
Hello guys!

Some other help please?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello guys!

my MSI-390 works well with -ethi 16 (this 16 is maximum according to Claymore)

OC settings: -100mV/1050/1125, 30MHs per card.
Activity: 66
Hello guys!

Hello guys!
Here is my config:
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
DEAR Claymore. Please help me.
I use your product since its release.
Since the first version, I could not get 64 Mn from 3 r380x card that shows your miner. The maximum that I have received is 55 MH at different pools.
 I changed the setting from 4 th to 16 -ethi, setting -dcri from 30 to 60 in different versions
I tested with different settings for 24 hours or more a bad result
the last configuration
-ethi 4
-esm 0
-dcri 47
-powlim 15
-cclock 1100,1150,1150
-mclock 1500

-epool eth.poolto.be:8547
-ewal .....................

-dpool stratum + tcp: //yiimp.ccminer.org: 4252
-dwal ............................................
Hashrate on eth - 57 mh
Hashrate on dcr - 1600 mh

what is the problem? Teach what to do?
 Thank you.

p.s.
I am willing to pay for an individual consultation for my video card settings

On my test rigs I use miner with default settings and on pool I see about 4-5% less than miner shows (my hashrate is about 800MH/s if I turn on all rigs). Miner shows "raw" hashrate, 2% is devfee in dual mode, other 2-3% can be related to the connection quality, current pool status or/and may be something else. Also, from my calculations miner loses about 0.5-1% because it cannot drop current GPU round when it gets new job, it is related to "-ethi" value, so I made it 8 by default instead of 16.
But if on pool you see 10% less than miner shows all the time - something is wrong with pool, your connection to internet or your hashrate is low and you did not wait enough time to see average hashrate for 24 hours. Usually I use ethpool for tests.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
maybe put power limit to max (i think its 20)
Activity: 66
DEAR Claymore. Please help me.
I use your product since its release.
Since the first version, I could not get 64 Mn from 3 r380x card that shows your miner. The maximum that I have received is 55 MH at different pools.
 I changed the setting from 4 th to 16 -ethi, setting -dcri from 30 to 60 in different versions
I tested with different settings for 24 hours or more a bad result
the last configuration
-ethi 4
-esm 0
-dcri 47
-powlim 15
-cclock 1100,1150,1150
-mclock 1500

-epool eth.poolto.be:8547
-ewal .....................

-dpool stratum + tcp: //yiimp.ccminer.org: 4252
-dwal ............................................
Hashrate on eth - 57 mh
Hashrate on dcr - 1600 mh

what is the problem? Teach what to do?
 Thank you.

p.s.
I am willing to pay for an individual consultation for my video card settings
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
some idea for monitor: set temp warning parameter in "options" and mark it red color at "gpu temperature" column
Like this?

Open Source and manual: https://github.com/osnwt/ethmon
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
some idea for monitor: set temp warning parameter in "options" and mark it red color at "gpu temperature" column

A good idea, I will check if I can add it in upcoming update which will be available within two days.
Activity: 65
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
setx command puts them into environment variables. Unlike set (that puts them for current process and child processes only), setx puts them into a global environment and saves in the Registry. So any process started later will use them even after reboot.

Actually I don't know who and why first put them with setx - I see no reason to change global environment for local task (miner). Simple set is enough and it doesn't affect other programs.
Activity: 232
Jump to: