Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 166. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yes I will update my miner to support ProgPow when ETH will be ready to switch to it.

you mean r9 390 8g will be supported on new clymore
Activity: 2

Dear all,
I have 02 rigs, one still work with 23Aug driver, but another one got error. I tried many ways, including reinstall Windows and tried some more drivers which worked before. Finally, I tried the same above method and it worked.
But there is another problem: the hashrate is significant lower than Fix DAG driver or 23Aug driver (~10% in my case, power consumption is 3% reduction only).
Anyway, I have no choice.
Good luck.

Me too use 23Aug driver, another version did the hashrate lower than Fix DAG driver, I don't know why.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Just a heads up in case there is anyone who hasn't seen it, version 12 WILL work on 3GB cards but you have to use Win 7 in order to do so. Windows 10 takes an additional 20% of the ram which will not allow the GPU to mine. I have confirmed this with a 1060 3GB on a separate dedicated machine running windows 7. You have set the -eres value to 0 to make it work.
Activity: 1
My confid with Claymore 12.0 & Asus RX580 4GB

1 - AMD Driver 18.12.x (Newest)
2 - AMD ATI Pixel Clock Patcher atikmdag v1.4.6
3 - Claymore 12.0
4 - compute mod - on => AMD-Compute-Switcher for switch automatically to compute mode (at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tool-amd-compute-switcher-for-switch-automatically-to-compute-mode-2815803)
5 - Reset computer and working fine now.

Dear all,
I have 02 rigs, one still work with 23Aug driver, but another one got error. I tried many ways, including reinstall Windows and tried some more drivers which worked before. Finally, I tried the same above method and it worked.
But there is another problem: the hashrate is significant lower than Fix DAG driver or 23Aug driver (~10% in my case, power consumption is 3% reduction only).
Anyway, I have no choice.
Good luck.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
I guess one indicator proving that GPU mining is almost dead is the lack of replies in this thread whenever Claymore released a new version of his software.

Been over 12 hours since V12 is released and I am counting only 7 replies.

If this was a year ago, I would of had to go thru 7 pages of replies instead of 7.

Either way, Claymore thanks for keeping up the developement and reduced fees.

#Truth
Activity: 273
Merit: 17
ProgPoW: Do anyone know how that will work out for us? Will it close the door on existing Ethash ASIC and force them to go to ETC and other coins?
And will that be a significant benefit us? Is it known how much of the total hashrate that is produced on the different hardware platforms?
It does not look like the RX580 has the most to gain from ProgPoW... Sad

Yea seems like rx 4/5 series wont be so good but vega 56/64 sure got some nice stats.

Rx 460 3-4 mh
Rx 580 9-10 mh
Rx vega 56/64 16-20 mh

Navi cards Will be intresting to see, recon progpow and navi around same time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
ProgPoW: Do anyone know how that will work out for us? Will it close the door on existing Ethash ASIC and force them to go to ETC and other coins?
And will that be a significant benefit us? Is it known how much of the total hashrate that is produced on the different hardware platforms?

If will move away the hashrate from, lets call them, asic machines, all the gpu miners will have better revenue
Our rig is mining at a steady 175Mh/s hashrate on Claymore (that's the hashrate shown on the claymore miner). No GPU error, no internet connection issue, everything is super smooth.

How is it possible that our current effective hashrate as shown on ethermine is ... over 200Mh/s Huh? More than 25Mh/s than our actual hashrate shown on Claymore.

https://imgur.com/MHGqh2i

it's normal maybe you see 160 mhs next time ,   https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Our rig is mining at a steady 175Mh/s hashrate on Claymore (that's the hashrate shown on the claymore miner). No GPU error, no internet connection issue, everything is super smooth.

How is it possible that our current effective hashrate as shown on ethermine is ... over 200Mh/s Huh? More than 25Mh/s than our actual hashrate shown on Claymore.

look at the 6 hour average hashrate.. 174.69 mhs. right in line with claymores estimate.

you need the longer term average, the pool only estimates hashrate based on accepted shares. if your miner gets lucky in say a 10 minute period it will seem to the pool to be more powerful during that 10 minute period.

Activity: 50

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

Activity: 41
Any current tips for using reduced dual-mining fees, i.e. second coin worth to mine today - at least speculatively?
I have an electricity plan, where 1/3th of the day the price is pretty low, so I would like to give it a try again, intermittently leastwise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Yes I will update my miner to support ProgPow when ETH will be ready to switch to it.
Great news!
Have we heard any more specifics about the date of the switch? It seems like they have finally come to an agreement about it, just haven't seen anything regarding timelines just yet.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 848
Merit: 500

3 - Claymore 12.0
4 - compute mod - on => AMD-Compute-Switcher for switch automatically to compute mode (at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tool-amd-compute-switcher-for-switch-automatically-to-compute-mode-2815803)

Hi
have you any idea about asus strix r9 390 8g
390 does not support compute mode.
Activity: 273
Merit: 17
@astraleureka I've scrolled through Claymore's last posts and found no confirmation (

Yea. But im sure Mr Claymore will update his miner. 

Like Pele said; " Success is no accident. It is Hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all,  love of what you are doing."
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
@astraleureka I've scrolled through Claymore's last posts and found no confirmation (
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
Yes, the ProgPoW thread confirmed that Claymore will be implementing support.
Activity: 77
@Claymore, are you working on a ProgPow miner? As it seems it's coming to Ethereum in about 4 months if there will be no issues.

3 - Claymore 12.0

Hi
have you any idea about asus strix r9 390 8g
Jump to: