Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 204. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I upgraded to 11.9, it works well.

did you use -oldkernels 1 or - asm 0 or any dcri value?, or just everything default?
also are you cards bios modded and are you overclocking them with an external program eg afterburner?
"Old Claymore miners do not support mining after block 6000000. If you use claymore, upgrade to the last version." - dwarfpool

Can someone update me on this?

Yes please, what was the problem? I had to update to 11.8/9 all my miners and now they are working fine, but I'm curious to know the reason.

is your calculated hash on pool the same as what is was on previous versions?

I checked only few rigs and it seems they are working pretty well like before

did you use -oldkernels 1 or - asm 0 or any dcri value?, or just everything default?
also are you cards bios modded and are you overclocking them with an external program eg afterburner?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Can someone give text bat-file for eth+keccak? I write these: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal wallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://us.bsod.pw:2330 -dwal wallet -dpsw x and all ok nsidde miner window, but at the BSOD pool i din't see my hashrate

You forgot to add -dcoin keccak at the end.

It should look like this:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal wallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://us.bsod.pw:2330 -dwal wallet -dpsw x -dcoin keccak
Activity: 127
Merit: 8
Can someone give text bat-file for eth+keccak? I write these: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal wallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://us.bsod.pw:2330 -dwal wallet -dpsw x and all ok nsidde miner window, but at the BSOD pool i din't see my hashrate

you can check here https://1stminingrig.com/use-new-claymores-dual-ethereum-gpu-miner-v11-0-blake2s-keccak-algorithms/ and also here https://1stminingrig.com/claymore-11-6-important-update-weaker-gpus-are-getting-some-love/
Activity: 172
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
"Old Claymore miners do not support mining after block 6000000. If you use claymore, upgrade to the last version." - dwarfpool

Yes please, what was the problem? I had to update to 11.8/9 all my miners and now they are working fine, but I'm curious to know the reason.

I checked only few rigs and it seems they are working pretty well like before
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
Linux rigRD 4.15.0-29-generic #31-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 17 15:39:52 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 18.04 Server LTS
Claymore 11.9
amdgpu-pro 18.20 --opencl=legacy --headless

I constantly get following dmesg error:

ethdcrminer64[4015]: segfault at 8 ip 00007fe4487467ac sp 00007fe44200ccf0 error 4 in libamdocl-orca64.so[7fe447a42000+3f36000]

Thanks

Solved

Bad overclocking
Hello!
Help me...
Win 7 x 64, claymore 11.9, rx 470/4 incorrect eth shares: GPU 1...

i had endless issue with win 7 and hash rates with drivers etc, found windows 10 far better with better calculated and reported speeds, well that was before i have to upgrade due to DAG 200 issue

i would suggest upgrading, only downside is all the win 10 updates they push down your throat

All of my miners just went down.  I have been on 9.0 for about a year so I came here.  Guess the fix is to upgrade all to 11.x?
Thanks.

I'm using v11.8 since release date without any issue.

is your reported and calculated hashrate similar?
mine use to me on 9.7 but on 11.9 calculated is dramatically lower...
I used Claymore 9.8 for ETH until it crashed today. Does anyone know, what kind of claymore version can be used without loss of hashrate at AMD GPU´s?
11.8 is not as well as 9.8 was.
Same here, my rx 550 and rx 560 lost 1-2mh each!
use -oldkernels 1 with 11.9, hashrate will be even higher than 9.8

hashrate higher on miner but calculated hash on pool is lower!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hello!
Help me...
Win 7 x 64, claymore 11.9, rx 470/4 incorrect eth shares: GPU 1...
Activity: 4
I'm running 5 x rx570. I'm getting this issue with running Claymore all of a sudden with this rig. Effectively it seems to initialize well and then the cmd prompt just shuts down automatically. All I see in the logs  are the following :
Code:
22:39:05:467	2134	Pool eth-asia1.nanopool.org removed from the list
22:39:05:467 2134 ETH: 1 pool is specified
22:39:05:482 2134 Main Ethereum pool is asia1.ethermine.org:4444
<...>

1. Try different port/pool for example asia1.ethermine.org:5555
2. Try to increase your virtual memory to at least 4GB/GPU and use -eres 0

If fail then continue to troubleshoot with varying GPU, driver, etc...

Do you have any other suggestions, I'm getting the same issue with all gpu or one gpu. This is the same pool I use for my NVIDIA cards that works.

after upgrading to 11.8
my calculated hashrate has decreased by about 100mh i think this is due to the dcri auto settings etc as reported hash is higher than it was was previously

its no point the speed increase being reflected on your miner but on the pool its registering lower,(higher speeds maybe unstable and getting less shares) the pool pays you out so the calculated hash is all that matters,,how do we turn this dcri off and just be able to overclock on our own
Activity: 3

Could be Give  a warning to ANTMINER E3, all antminer E3 stop working now.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I upgraded to 11.9, it works well.
Activity: 83
Hello, I have downgraded my 1060 3G rigs to windows 7 for them to work but I have a wierd behaviour.

Sometimes, on some rigs, the average hahsrate poolwise is very low, about half what it should be. The miner show normal hashrate but with big downswings on regular basis. The CPU seems to be used a lot, all by claymore with lots of spike at 100% use. I had a rig which did that right away, I had one which worked for 2 month and that started to have this behavour 2 days ago (no change were made).

tried lastest drivers and 382.53.

I don't have that problem with phoenixminer 2.9c. I had no problem with W10.

do you have an idea of the origine?

thanks
Activity: 8
Hi,

I used Claymore 9.8 for ETH until it crashed today. Does anyone know, what kind of claymore version can be used without loss of hashrate at AMD GPU´s?
11.8 is not as well as 9.8 was.

Same here, my rx 550 and rx 560 lost 1-2mh each!

Did you try 10.2?
Activity: 583
Merit: 106

Jump to: