Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 208. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Someone knows the parameters of the bat file, so claymore 11.x behaves just like claymore 10.
I get better hashrate reported but worse current hasrate  (ethermine).

oldkernels 1 seems dont solve the problem.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
 Smiley  Smiley  Smiley Claymore please support "lyra2z" !  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Hello! Is there an option to restart miner ( rig)  if incorrect shares number exeed some trashhold ?

Noone knows ?
Activity: 6
haha true that, was just wondering if by updating i would be mining more efficiently or not haha Cheesy
Cheers anyway. thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Hi all,
I am currently using Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.5 and it is running alright, is there a NEED for me to update & use the latest version ?

Thanks.

An old rule that is followed

" If aint Broke, Don't fix it"

cheers!
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Hello! Is there an option to restart miner ( rig)  if incorrect shares number exeed some trashhold ?
Activity: 6
Hi all,
I am currently using Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.5 and it is running alright, is there a NEED for me to update & use the latest version ?

Thanks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Probably NOT the answer you are looking for, but have you tried a different miner until someone can help you resolve?
I've used phoenixminer in the past, but they've been giving me issues so I'm back on claymore.

btw, I am already using v11.9, i completely disabled Windows defender through the registry and disabled the entire windows firewall. Claymore still does not initialize at all, just closes after a few seconds...

did you add exemptions on your Defender for Claymore app?

yes, I did! Any ihrer ideas? the rig is not running for 2 days now

try to download new Claymore miner package and save it to a different directory

exempt that directory and .exe file with your defender

ensure that no other AV's installed

copy your config from you previous CM

fire up miner
Activity: 49
I have been running Sapphire Pulse RX570 4G and RX580 8G GPU's for the past year using the Claymore dual miner (Win10 Pro) w/o any issues until a few days ago.  Same problem on 4 different rigs.  Any help will be much appreciated.

https://imgur.com/3Wt4Asz

Perhaps try rolling back recent Windows updates.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-uninstall-windows-10-creators-update

Alternatively, DDU your AMD drivers and install the most recent Adrenaline driver.   Consider uninstalling and reinstalling Afterburner to the most recent version as well.

It's strange that your hash rates are so low though.

Best of luck!

Activity: 2
I have been running Sapphire Pulse RX570 4G and RX580 8G GPU's for the past year using the Claymore dual miner (Win10 Pro) w/o any issues until a few days ago.  Same problem on 4 different rigs.  Any help will be much appreciated.

https://imgur.com/3Wt4Asz
Activity: 84
still getting a lot of rejects in dual keccak. Win 10x64 claymore 11.9
Activity: 143
v11.9:
- fixed issue with incorrect shares for Keccak.
are there any minor updates except for Keccak? I mean is there a reason to update solo rigs?

No reasons to update if v11.8 is good for you, the only difference between 11.8 and 11.9 is Keccak fix.

Is version 12 in the works?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
<...>

Have you tried to DDU/uninstall and reinstall driver? It's like your miner crash at opencl/cuda init..

Almost all the time system crash was due to the driver vault. If you use Windows then maybe it's because of Windows update. Try to update DDU (AMD) or uninstall the driver and then reinstall the newest one.
<...>
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Probably NOT the answer you are looking for, but have you tried a different miner until someone can help you resolve?
I've used phoenixminer in the past, but they've been giving me issues so I'm back on claymore.

btw, I am already using v11.9, i completely disabled Windows defender through the registry and disabled the entire windows firewall. Claymore still does not initialize at all, just closes after a few seconds...

Activity: 2
Is anyone able to still mine ETH using 3gb GTX GPUs on Windows 10 Pro? If so, what claymore options are you using? Thanks!
No. Only Win 7, Win 8.1 or Hive OS (Linux)
Activity: 23

Activity: 9
Is anyone able to still mine ETH using 3gb GTX GPUs on Windows 10 Pro? If so, what claymore options are you using? Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
<...>
I need help with a sudden problem in my mining rig:
<...>

Almost all the time system crash was due to the driver vault. If you use Windows then maybe it's because of Windows update. Try to update DDU (AMD) or uninstall the driver and then reinstall the newest one.

Also use this for AMD: AMD ATI Pixel Clock Patcher v1.4.6
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
livehappy
at what point does it crash?
Activity: 4
Hello, first I am sorry if I am dual posting I tried to create a new post but for some reason it did not show up.

I need help with a sudden problem in my mining rig:

The machine is crashing for no reasons. I have tested all the graphic cards, all the risers. What is odd is that it works perfectly fine for only three graphics card. It was working fine with 6 GPUS with no problem.

I have tried all combinations of 3 graphics card, it works fine. As soon as I add one more graphic card, it crashes. Am I right in thinking that it is the Power Supply ? I cannot find anything wrong in the logs. MY PSU is evga supernova 1600 p2 and it is relatively new.

I am using claymore - I tried all versions - I am now using version 11.9. I am on Linux but tried on windows same problem.

Thanks for your help in advance
Cheers
Jump to: