Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 205. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 3
I'm getting an server error 500 on the monitoring page for ETH. Started last last night. ETC is fine
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm new using claymore, alwalys mine alt coin, like raven verge etc, And I can't  do run the claymore, when I start the Start.bat with my wallet, It's start but suddely quit after 2 second only show the splash screen, the pools (eth and blake) and after close quickly, someone could give some help?
this is the log file:

14:38:13:207   f8c   Check and remove old log files...
14:38:13:210   f8c   args: -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x53213AD280BC39202452349293Ee8a4Ced2625c1 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://xvg.blake2s.com:8888 -dwal DHG1LUZSs8poffRsxgbXKF2CbXwphuTq9Q -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -allpools 1
14:38:13:212   f8c   
14:38:13:212   f8c   ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
14:38:13:213   f8c   º                Claymore's Dual GPU Miner - v11.9               º
14:38:13:214   f8c   º              ETH + DCR/SIA/LBC/PASC/BLAKE2S/KECCAK             º
14:38:13:214   f8c   ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
14:38:13:231   f8c   
14:38:13:232   f8c   b597
14:38:13:434   f8c   ETH: 1 pool is specified
14:38:13:435   f8c   Main Ethereum pool is eu1.ethermine.org:4444
14:38:13:436   f8c   B2S: 1 pool is specified
14:38:13:436   f8c   Main Blake2s pool is xvg.blake2s.com:8888

thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
I used Claymore 9.8 for ETH until it crashed today. Does anyone know, what kind of claymore version can be used without loss of hashrate at AMD GPU´s?
11.8 is not as well as 9.8 was.
Same here, my rx 550 and rx 560 lost 1-2mh each!
use -oldkernels 1 with 11.9, hashrate will be even higher than 9.8
Activity: 8
ok, I testet zwo rigs in comparison Claymore 11.8 to older claymore 9.8:

Rig 1 with Windows 7 and  robinh00d drivers losses every GPU about 2 MH
Rig 2 with Windows 10 and blockchain drivers every GPU gets about 0,3 plus
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi,

I used Claymore 9.8 for ETH until it crashed today. Does anyone know, what kind of claymore version can be used without loss of hashrate at AMD GPU´s?

Same here, my rx 550 and rx 560 lost 1-2mh each!
Hi,

Looks like we just passed DAG #200 on ETH.

I wonder how the difficulty will adjust with people not upgraded to the latest v11.x?

I had one rig on 9.x and it stopped hashing about an hour ago.

This reminds me of the pre-Claymore days when rigs used to crash during a new DAG file and the difficulty slightly dipped while everybody had to restart their rigs.

All of my miners just went down.  I have been on 9.0 for about a year so I came here.  Guess the fix is to upgrade all to 11.x?
Thanks.

I upgraded AMD rigs from 10 to 10.2. It looks well so far.

Why not 11.x?
10 kernels is much more stable on my high-overclocked cards. Time to time tried new versions...
For example, 11.9 with "-oldkernels 1" was seriously less stable then 10

This is true for AMD, for Nvidia 11.x is better for my rigs

OS is Linux
Activity: 39
9.8 was failing but 11.9 works fine
Activity: 129
11.8 not working for me, 11.5 works fine  Huh Huh
Seems like 11.8 can't set Dag Epoch #200 while launching.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
notice on dwarfpool

Old Claymore miners do not support mining after block 6000000. If you use claymore, upgrade to the last version.

what has happened to cause this
Activity: 70

What led me to github rather than megashare or googledrive was by doing a google search for the miner.  The github search result was one of the ones listed.  I somehow went with version 11.8, not 11.9.  I upgraded from 10.1

Yes, you've probably downloaded a hacked version (never seen official versions of claymore on github)

Alright, so I'm trying to update my miner to the latest version but it doesn't matter which one I download when I execute the .bat it says "...Claymore miner v 8.1" even if I download the v.11.0 or the 11.9"
Anybody can tell me how to download and install the latest version? The old ones doesn't work right now, thank you so much!

Go to the first page of this thread where official links for download are indicated.

For both:
The first rule to follow is always to download the miners from official links indicated by the developer.
Activity: 25
Good mining day to all  Smiley

This morning I look to the ETH Network and found a big dip in the total of:
  • Total Network Hashrate (now is bellow 244TH/s)
  • number of active miners in the pool and also number of active workers

Now I understood is related with the DAG #200.

I checked my 5 miners and they mining as usual. I am using Claymore V11.8
I have been using Claymore Miner for more than 1 year now.
Activity: 2
Alright, so I'm trying to update my miner to the latest version but it doesn't matter which one I download when I execute the .bat it says "...Claymore miner v 8.1" even if I download the v.11.0 or the 11.9"
Anybody can tell me how to download and install the latest version? The old ones doesn't work right now, thank you so much!
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
I 'think' I'm posting in the right place.  This is my second or third post here ever.  Wanted to warn and point out, though I feel there is no way to substantiate.  Had two systems crap out earlier today, DAG file hitting 200 and so forth.  I went to what I'm thinking was github rather than the megashare or googledrive sites.  The 11.8 windows install file on github is questionable.

I kept an eye on it when I fired it up and noticed it was ming more than ethereum on one of my systems that I only mine ethereum on.  Did some troubleshooting.  It seems whatever I downloaded was modified/hacked/tweaked and was dual mining off to some mystery wallet that I never found.  There was a bunch of stuff in red text too about how it couldn't login to a bunch of stratum servers that I hadn't put in the bat file to begin with.  I noticed all this and remembered that I had never went with the googledrive nor megashare URLs.  Nor did I even look for an MD5 file.

maybe there was a DNS routing hack or something when I downloaded it, who knows.  Just wanted to post a warning to others.

What led me to github rather than megashare or googledrive was by doing a google search for the miner.  The github search result was one of the ones listed.  I somehow went with version 11.8, not 11.9.  I upgraded from 10.1
Activity: 70

All of my miners just went down.  I have been on 9.0 for about a year so I came here.  Guess the fix is to upgrade all to 11.x?
Thanks.

I'm using v11.8 since release date without any issue.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

I wonder how the difficulty will adjust with people not upgraded to the latest v11.x?

This reminds me of the pre-Claymore days when rigs used to crash during a new DAG file and the difficulty slightly dipped while everybody had to restart their rigs.

All of my miners just went down.  I have been on 9.0 for about a year so I came here.  Guess the fix is to upgrade all to 11.x?
Thanks.
Activity: 55

Good spotting, I guess it will be 6 or so hours until charts/averages start to see it?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 19
Does anyone know the json string to send the monitoring password along with the rest of the json string:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_getstat1"}

for the ethman api?
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
you can also opt to use "epools.txt" as the ONLY source for your pools/addresses.
also I suggest not to use claymore for gpu config (instead use overdriven tool with optionally various profiles for different algoes)

Thanks for the help. I use OverdriveNTool for OC. I never use Claymore settings. Easier, works all the time.
Jump to: