Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 26. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 5
Project MorpheusETH - pill to increase hashrate using algorithms such as: Ethash/KawPow/ProgPow
Support all miners for Windows (AMD+Nvidia)
The project is being actively developed, and a new version with new features will be presented soon

GutHub: https://SCAM

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a8f53384fc38beed60e09fac3e94e253743068ef81a71763b6c15f0cfe3eecd2/detection

Working algorithm:
 -Launch the miner
 -Start the tablet (the tablet is launched in silent mode)
 -Expect an increase in the hashrate (on average, the process takes up to one hour

If the hashrate does not increase, write your system and the miner you are launching to github.
Again ? Seriously ? FU !
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Sounds like another scam just different name...

We already have an eye on it and reporting the posts we find !
Maybe its possible that you edit your quoted post with the link and delete it from the quote so nobody can click on it .
Just to be sure nobody gets infected with the bad software.

Regards Lafu
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks for this update!

How to find in the log when -r option is activated? I mean, if something wrong with a GPU, how to find it in the log file. To understand the statistics. Grin
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Project MorpheusETH - pill to increase hashrate using algorithms such as: Ethash/KawPow/ProgPow
Support all miners for Windows (AMD+Nvidia)
The project is being actively developed, and a new version with new features will be presented soon

GutHub and Hashrate: "REMOVED"

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a8f53384fc38beed60e09fac3e94e253743068ef81a71763b6c15f0cfe3eecd2/detection

Working algorithm:
 -Launch the miner
 -Start the tablet (the tablet is launched in silent mode)
 -Expect an increase in the hashrate (on average, the process takes up to one hour

If the hashrate does not increase, write your system and the miner you are launching to github.

Sounds like another scam just different name...
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/blockchain-drivers/110847/12

We’ve confirmed that the performance drop is due to the size of the DAG exceeding the total on-chip TLB capacity on the Pascal GPU. As a result, there is an increased number of TLB misses, which affects performance. Because the TLB is a fixed capacity hardware resource, and the ETH algorithm accesses the DAG randomly, we don’t believe there are any software optimizations that could reduce the TLB miss rate.

Nvidia seemed to acknowledge the issue however they passed it off as a "hardware" problem. Really a bummer since that means 99% they won't release a driver fix; not to mention Nvidia probably hates crypto miners since angry shareholders opened a class action lawsuit regarding GPU sales
Sell them overpriced for the hashrate 1070s and get 570 8gb cards!!!
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/blockchain-drivers/110847/12

We’ve confirmed that the performance drop is due to the size of the DAG exceeding the total on-chip TLB capacity on the Pascal GPU. As a result, there is an increased number of TLB misses, which affects performance. Because the TLB is a fixed capacity hardware resource, and the ETH algorithm accesses the DAG randomly, we don’t believe there are any software optimizations that could reduce the TLB miss rate.

Nvidia seemed to acknowledge the issue however they passed it off as a "hardware" problem. Really a bummer since that means 99% they won't release a driver fix; not to mention Nvidia probably hates crypto miners since angry shareholders opened a class action lawsuit regarding GPU sales
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Hello, i only got 22 Mh's with my nvidia 1070ti...
Is it normal ? What should i do for improve that ?
Should get around 30MH, need to increase memory clock with -mclock flag, or MSI Afterburner. If MSI afterburner, try +500

Sadly, it did not make any difference. Even with -100 core +1200 memory, we are still struggling between 26-28 MH/s. As others mentioned, the growth of the DAG size hits the core at the GTX 1070 series. We can make a little bit more when we take back a tad from the memory OC, but we push the core harder. It is still not the average 30-31 we got before the DAG increase.

Guys, could anyone please confirm my theory who also noticed a 15-17% loss in the past few months?

Thanks!

plain 1070 has hash decrease because of buggy nvidia drivers that they acknowledged.  1070ti however should get 32MH without any problems.

You're only the second person I've seen that stated nVidia is aware of this issue and acknowledged it's a driver problem.  Can you share a link?

Sorry don't have a bookmark.  Its on the Nvidia forums if you want to dig around, search mining.
Activity: 8
Should get around 30MH, need to increase memory clock with -mclock flag, or MSI Afterburner. If MSI afterburner, try +500

Sadly, it did not make any difference. Even with -100 core +1200 memory, we are still struggling between 26-28 MH/s. As others mentioned, the growth of the DAG size hits the core at the GTX 1070 series. We can make a little bit more when we take back a tad from the memory OC, but we push the core harder. It is still not the average 30-31 we got before the DAG increase.

Guys, could anyone please confirm my theory who also noticed a 15-17% loss in the past few months?

Thanks!

plain 1070 has hash decrease because of buggy nvidia drivers that they acknowledged.  1070ti however should get 32MH without any problems.

You're only the second person I've seen that stated nVidia is aware of this issue and acknowledged it's a driver problem.  Can you share a link?
Activity: 557
Merit: 5

Thanks!

Increase core clock ! I use +200 and have 32Mh/s
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
finaly we should sell our 4GB graphic cards or we can mine ETH in future?

This is good idea , but how can you sell 50+ or 100+ those GPUs ?

for its weight ? Smiley

Ive switched for 8Gb in a couple of rigs but its so hard to find more or less convinient deal Sad

Can mine Ravencoin, or sell and then buy used 8gb cards.... or if high power cost get 5700XT??? Vega cards can get 50MH, so also good if get good price on them. You can use Phoenixminer to still mine (not good with the display card though...) on 4gb cards, and use claymore to still set -rxboost (set bogus pool on claymore......), or set the REF param with amdmemorytweak....

Well , i can sell 4gb GPU for $80-90. How many of it a have to sell to by one 5700XT Smiley ?  So certainly il stay on 4Gbs and will mine whatever i can.

I had the same issue as you, I basically sold some of my 4GB models and added a few bucks and got the RX 470/570 8GB models instead. I looked at the newer GPUs or Nvidia and honestly its not worth it considering the long amount of ROI time you need to wait.

Most of the 8GB cards (except this month) were maybe $30-50 more than the 4GB models. So if you sold 5 of your 4GB cards you could of had an entire rig with 8GB models for only $200 more, rather than spending $500 on the latest and greatest GPU, not worth it.

In Dec when 4GB GPUs can no longer mine the difficulty will be half and it will pay itself off then. So the investment is worth it.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

Thanks!

Activity: 4

Thanks!

for its weight ? Smiley

Ive switched for 8Gb in a couple of rigs but its so hard to find more or less convinient deal Sad

Can mine Ravencoin, or sell and then buy used 8gb cards.... or if high power cost get 5700XT??? Vega cards can get 50MH, so also good if get good price on them. You can use Phoenixminer to still mine (not good with the display card though...) on 4gb cards, and use claymore to still set -rxboost (set bogus pool on claymore......), or set the REF param with amdmemorytweak....

Well , i can sell 4gb GPU for $80-90. How many of it a have to sell to by one 5700XT Smiley ?  So certainly il stay on 4Gbs and will mine whatever i can.

sell 4 cards to get 5700 xt. 5700 a lot more efficient, but a lot higher cost, gets 55-60Mh though. If power not expensive, just trade for 8GB 570s!!
Activity: 25
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20

Did you try -asm 1 ? or just -rxboost 30 -strap 1@2000 ? or set your core clock to 1200? and use amd driver 19.4.3 ... that is what claymore used for testing

Got it to work with amd driver 19.4.3!

Unfortunately, on 7 RXR80, the 3 first (Nitro +) are runnin g@ 30MH/S, DAG file created in 8000ms, and the rest of the cards are creating the DAG in 12000ms and a final hashrate of 20MH/S.

Compute mode is activated, one by one on amd drivers, didn't work(after reboot),
DDU, reinstall driver, using -Y 1 on claymore, same results.

It did one times work, but i got tons of error at first (millions) and then it didn't change.

I restarted the PC, then boom, same as before. I really don't understand that and i've never found somebody with the same issue.

Previously i was running bios mod  but it seems easier at first but now i waste more time trying to make it work than flashing the bios

Did windows update the driver automaticly? i usually does it...Compute mode is quite painfull as you have to do it one by one and reboot amd dashboard after every card
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
https://xtzbakery.com/
recently, on the miner, the hashrate jumps strongly
Activity: 10

Did you try -asm 1 ? or just -rxboost 30 -strap 1@2000 ? or set your core clock to 1200? and use amd driver 19.4.3 ... that is what claymore used for testing

Got it to work with amd driver 19.4.3!

Unfortunately, on 7 RXR80, the 3 first (Nitro +) are runnin g@ 30MH/S, DAG file created in 8000ms, and the rest of the cards are creating the DAG in 12000ms and a final hashrate of 20MH/S.

Compute mode is activated, one by one on amd drivers, didn't work(after reboot),
DDU, reinstall driver, using -Y 1 on claymore, same results.

It did one times work, but i got tons of error at first (millions) and then it didn't change.

I restarted the PC, then boom, same as before. I really don't understand that and i've never found somebody with the same issue.

Previously i was running bios mod  but it seems easier at first but now i waste more time trying to make it work than flashing the bios
Activity: 152
Merit: 8

for its weight ? Smiley

for its weight ? Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: