Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 24. (Read 6590215 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
today 4gb card stopped working again, fix?

Are you using Windows 10? If setting -eres 0 doesn't work then there isn't much you can do but either upgrade 1 of your GPUs to 8GB and put it in the main slot. Or you can install Linux and use PhoneixMiner and you should be good for maybe up to 2 months or so.

I had the same issue as you, and couldn't get Claymore or PhoenixMiner to work under Windows 10. Switched to Linux and PhoenixMiner worked but Claymore still didn't. Was a pain to set up initially due to overclocking and undervolting settings but eventually got everything to work nice and stable.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
today 4gb card stopped working again, fix?
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
Can anyone help i couldnt find anywhere. making me crazy now.

system is 6 X RX 480 8G sapphire. ram 8g ssd 128g cpu 9100f Z390. virtual memory 64g psu 1200w gold thermaltake

Problem is if i use strap any number 1.2.3.4 windows crashes bluescreen. without strap working no problem. Right now only 1 GPU pluged to x16 slot same thing. strap crashes. damn it if i knew i could keep modded bios with no problems and these strap crap i wouldnt be using. tried new windows installed same thing. driver tried many 20 and 19 versions and blockcain drivers as well same thing. Where is this Claymore is he dead?

Phoenix miner works with no problem but it is giving low hashrate 26Mhz. Claymore with strap 32-33Mhz i was getting. People who says phoenix faster how you get it?

Thanks
Activity: 6
hello, I have 3 gpu the gpu 0 is 8 gb and the two others gpu 1 et gpu 2 they are 4 gb, when claymore create dag is always start with gpu 0 how can I change the order I need the gpu 0 to be the last 1 in dag creation because when she start the first one the two other gpu they stay in 0mh/s https://postimg.cc/JyqZcnP4
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
I plan to buy a rig with 8x RX 570 4gb.

I read somewhere that it is possible to insert 1x RX 580 8gb as first GPU and that the rig works normally even when the ETH exceeds the 4gb DAG file.

Is it true?

Thanks

Hi. It will continue to work on 8gb card. DAG file >4Gb cant suit into 4Gb GPU. Each GPU have to wokk with its own DAG file fitted in RAM.
Activity: 150
33MH @ 100W in not so great imo. I have 29,7MH @ 76W.
in your dreams you have 76w Wink , google more , and use wattmetter . stop sharing fake and bullsh1t infos here Wink
Activity: 17
I plan to buy a rig with 8x RX 570 4gb.

I read somewhere that it is possible to insert 1x RX 580 8gb as first GPU and that the rig works normally even when the ETH exceeds the 4gb DAG file.

Is it true?

Thanks
Activity: 18
Hi I;m using the latest version of claymore now with my sapphire nitro plus rx 570 8gb not moded card, but I hust saw this red indication on my miner, what was that mean?

here's the image: https://i.postimg.cc/6qg45Jrf/claymore.png

Write -driver uninstall in the .bat file, start it and when it shows the driver successfully uninstalled , delete the command and start the miner again.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Hi I;m using the latest version of claymore now with my sapphire nitro plus rx 570 8gb not moded card, but I hust saw this red indication on my miner, what was that mean?

here's the image:
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Not at the wall. SW readings mean nothing. You gotta measure at the wall.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
With 580 or 570 ? Its very good.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Merit: 562
Hi guys I just want to ask if this latest version of claymore will support RX 570 8GB? I flashed my sapphire nitro+ with original mod because someone in this forum shows me his result >>>

gpu 0 polor 580 8gb
gpu 1 nitro+ 580 8gb
gpu 2 polor 580 8gb
gpu 3 polor 570 8gb
gpu 4 polor 570 8gb
no mod bios
Activity: 17
Hey guys, I have some Nvidia P104-100 cards running with Claymore 15 and since yesterday they are not working anymore.

Problem is about DAG size the GPU has 4GB I thought I could mine until December instead suddenly no more mining with error: CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG.

Is there a way to try to squeeze them more?

Use PhoenixMiner.

I jumped across to PhoenixMiner when Claymores stopped working on my Rx570's. Dev fee of 0.65% and only took a hit of 2MH/s total... Regretting not switching sooner.

I did have trouble though initially getting it to work. Had a 1060 6GB mining away diligently with Claymore's and using nbminer to pinch some RVN with the 570's. Phoenix has everything back on ETH again.

Claymores was amazing though, still the only Dual miner worth talking about.

Regards,

Ballhair
----------------------

Apologies if the link created some issues. I felt like my reply was relevant and valid.
Activity: 3
Hey guys, I have some Nvidia P104-100 cards running with Claymore 15 and since yesterday they are not working anymore.

Problem is about DAG size the GPU has 4GB I thought I could mine until December instead suddenly no more mining with error: CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG.

Please, look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/way-to-use-all-8gb-vram-which-is-half-disabled-on-p104-100-card-5113847

I did it with my Manli p104-100.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Use PhoenixMiner.
Or he can switch to Linux.

What is the dev fee for navi cards? 1%?
Yep. AMD navi cards have more than 3 Gb memory so the dev fee is 1 %.
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
What is the dev fee for navi cards? 1%?
DrG
legendary
Merit: 1035
I mine ETH with claymore 15. What else can I mine with dualminer? Is it profitable?

1/2 the coins that could be mined with dual mining are now mined by ASICs which no GPU can compete with. The other 1/2 are more are less coins that were created to just exist. Occasionally some will spike in price for a couple days but nothing meaningful.

Do your own research and see if there is a coin you thing has a purpose or value that cannot be solved by another coin. If you find one dual mine it with hope it might go up later. For now nothing is really worth dual mining unless you have free power/cooling and are willing to stress your card more than it has to.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I mine ETH with claymore 15. What else can I mine with dualminer? Is it profitable?
Activity: 221
Merit: 12

Use PhoenixMiner.
Pages:
Jump to: