Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 309. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Does anyone knows why I am getting message

DCR: Authorization Failed
:NULL

I am starting dual mining and Eth is running ok but DCR is giving me the above message although it generates hashes but no share.

Any help would be appreciated?

pls post your bat file

here you go my friend:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x789FFf9C69343a33d4f675916BD8A37165eE5655.E1 -epsw x -mode 1 -dpool dcr-gw.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal DsRGTStjvXTf1wkSiEnGzTotWhxHEvqS9kn -dpsw x -dcri 7
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Less old Shares are good.

But how can the miner reduce that himself?  Undecided
Should not the miner just work and send all found shares to the pool? ... and the pool "decides" if the found share came too late?
Does the miner not send all shares to the pool, but decides after a self-invented logic whether he sends it or not?   Huh

Miner can only change pools and find one that matches his hashrate.  I think it is mostly the pools fault.

I went from ethermine and 40 to 60 msec pings and tons of stales to anorak with 120 msec pings and no stales.  Zero.

This has nothing to do with changing the pool.

Readme.txt - FEATURES
- Effective Ethereum mining speed is higher by 3-5% because of a completely different miner code - much less invalid and outdated shares, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.

But how is this achieved? By better code or a logic in the code that decides that a found share might be outdated, because it was found, for example, only after 40 seconds.

Don't believe me but please try it yourself.  I am not talking about stales reported by the miner but rather by the pool. 
Activity: 10
Is anyone of you guys has a radeon driver recommendation for this 11.5 version of claymore? O experience crash very 2hrs, need someone's help. Thanks

Adrenalin 18.3.1 (putting the cards compute mode of course) working fine for me with Claymore 11.4.
Didn't go to the 11.5 because i finetuned my OCsettings for 11.4...
Activity: 82

I am starting dual mining and Eth is running ok but DCR is giving me the above message although it generates hashes but no share.

pls post your bat file
Activity: 19

Activity: 5

Should not the miner just work and send all found shares to the pool? ... and the pool "decides" if the found share came too late?
Does the miner not send all shares to the pool, but decides after a self-invented logic whether he sends it or not?   Huh

Miner can only change pools and find one that matches his hashrate.  I think it is mostly the pools fault.

I went from ethermine and 40 to 60 msec pings and tons of stales to anorak with 120 msec pings and no stales.  Zero.

This has nothing to do with changing the pool.

Readme.txt - FEATURES
- Effective Ethereum mining speed is higher by 3-5% because of a completely different miner code - much less invalid and outdated shares, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.

But how is this achieved? By better code or a logic in the code that decides that a found share might be outdated, because it was found, for example, only after 40 seconds.

Activity: 247
Merit: 59
Or you could take a look at the readme and use "-logfile logs/logfile.txt" Wink

Let's not assume we didn't look at the readme file. It is not entirely clear that you can do it in the readme. It doesn't mention path/folder just filename.
Activity: 82

Please read about -estale on Page 1
Activity: 5

For you guys having pool problems try anorak pool:

eth.anorak.tech:8002 2b difficulty less than 100 mhs
eth.anorak.tech:8004 4b difficulty 100 mhs to 1000
eth.anorak.tech:8009 9b difficulty 1000 and above

For SSL change the 8 to 9

I haven't had a single stale
Activity: 73
Merit: 3
It looks like NLPOOL has been rejecting my connection attempts over the last couple of hours.  Is the pool oversubscibed for Verge perhaps?  I've also switched to the LITECOIN wallet as described in the instructions on the site which worked fine at first I believe.

Once I switch back to the Verge wallet, it works fine.  I think their examples of how to mine on the Litecoin wallet are not correct for Claymore.

When I was first able to run it, it showed I was mining on something like LITEX16R even though I had "-dpsw c=XVG" as their example shows.  Perhaps @Mine_phun will chime in.

Edit: This is now fixed on the site.  Thanks for addressing so quickly.
Activity: 1
Dear Claymore,

Thanks for your effort in develop this software. I recently just downloaded this software to mine ethereuml at Antpool with my GPU mining AMD Radeon 580 4GB x 8.

I saw in the windows i have received tons of shares but the account I linked to the Antpool Dashboard doesn't recognise my miner nor record any shares received.

Is there any problem with my codes? I m using this codes as below:

EthDcrMiner64  -mode 1 -epool stratum-eth.antpool.com:8008  -ewal (my wallet address) -epsw mywokerid -eworker mywokerid -ftime 10 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -esm 0

Thanks and i hope to see from your soon reply
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Is anyone of you guys has a radeon driver recommendation for this 11.5 version of claymore? O experience crash very 2hrs, need someone's help. Thanks
Activity: 12
When I DL 11.5 windows version from mega after unzipping it I cannot access the dpools or epools txt files.  Error says "the system cannot find specified path path".

edit - sorry working now.
Activity: 2
Version 11.2 doesn't run on CentOS 7 and return a missing libssl-1.0.0 even if not linked with openssl! CentOS 7 have openssl version 1.0.2k installed. Some one run claymore 11.2 on Linux with newer openssl ?

It works fine on Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04, probably you should create a link to your openssl version.

Link won't work, cause you check the version number, and it will be
Code:
#openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips  26 Jan 2017
It does not matter want link name is.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
more or less share aren't that important if you have at least 20 shares / hour.

PPNLS used by nanopool work by giving each share and each difficult a certain value so everything equate after time.
However if you submit very few shares , less than twenty, when a block is found is possible that you don't show up in the nearest minutes. That mean that you will not fit in the PPNLS scheme, as results you will be paied only based on the shares you submitted and not fully PPNLS.

Etash average difficult isn't fixed by the miners but from the pool, that try to adapt to the miner hashing power.

SOlution ? go where the mix of the rigs connected aren't that powerful.

A smaller pool probably show also their difficult or a bigger one like ethermine where a lot of small miner go can be the solution.

Dwarfpool was the option I choosed before, and I had a rig with 5 1050ti and 2 rx 460.

In relation to the speed of the 1050 Ti their average is 15 MHS. Unless you are unlucky and got versions that can't be OC over 300 like the gainward. -DCRI is 125 in that case give the most blake2s without loosing ETH Mhs.

Last, Try Phoenix 2.7c if you don't dual mine.

Speed is higher for the NVDA but lower for the RX. But I found its giving more shares at the same MHs

Activity: 131
Merit: 3
If anyone has any insight on this, been reading/searching for some time and cannot figure it out:

Have a single rig with 4x1050 TI and 1xRX 560 (yes, I'm small time - but sorry, already taken, ladies). Running v11.4 as 11.5 keeps locking the PC up completely. AMD drivers are 17.12.1. Mining in ETH only mode. Zero hardware errors on HWInfo and no BIOS/clock/voltage/power modifications on the AMD.

The AMD card is showing a hashrate of ~9.18 vs ~13.5 on all the Nvidia cards. Miner showing 0 rejected/incorrect shares after 24 hours of mining. AMD card has right at 50% of the average shares of the 4 Nvidias - on nanopool if that matters. Looking at the submissions from the logs and all the shares from the Nvidia cards are accepted within ~170ms, but the AMD are ~2200ms?

Trying to understand the variance on the AMD - if I go by the hash rate vs the Nvidias, it should be closer to 68% not 50%, and what is the deal with the shares taking so long to be accepted from this one card? Thanks

I have  560 and  it gives me  14 m/hs with 1975 memory clock.

My 560 2gb is doing 15.65 mh/s with 2131 mem clock, modded bios.
Running Claymore 11.2 with -dcri 6 -ethi 10
Activity: 15
Do you mine running HwInfo 24/7 can affect hashrate/valid shares and overall work of the miner?

Yes, it can affect overall stability of a system

I have just recently started running HWinfo 24/7 and have not had any problems - so far - but that said it is best not to have anything else running when mining as it could affect the overall stability.

Yes, I've had the same with hwinfo. I installed and ran it and lost 5-10% hashrate. Turned it off, and back to normal.

How about speccy app running 24/7, does it degrades hashrate?
Activity: 2
Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
=========================

Latest version is v11.5:

- added "-oldkernels" option (AMD GPUs only), you can try "-oldkernels 1" to use old-style GPU kernels from v10, they can be more stable for hard OC and custom BIOSes.
- a bit reduced stale shares for Nvidia GPUs.

Please fix this:
./ethdcrminer64: /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: version `OPENSSL_1.0.0' not found (required by ./ethdcrminer64)
./ethdcrminer64: /lib64/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by ./ethdcrminer64)
./ethdcrminer64: /lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0: version `OPENSSL_1.0.0' not found (required by ./ethdcrminer64)

libssl.so.1.0.0 is discontinued and has several security flaws. RH based distros do not have libssl.so.1.0.0 in their repos and there is no way we can compile the miner against newer libs.

Thanks!
Jump to: