Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 306. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
its running from 2 days. still nothing.

Hi
i recently started mining using Clarymore's Dual. I am only mining ETH as of now.
i keep seeing on screen once in a while:

ETH SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ETH: Share acceoted (250 ms)!

now when i ty to lookup my address on nanopool i keep seeing this message
Account

not found
Remember: to add your account to the database you should find at least one share

please help as if I am doing something wrong them i am simply exhausting my mining power.

How long since you tried this?
Check now and it should be there - If even after one hour it is not there then there is an issue
re-check your wallet address
can you post your bat file also which version are you using
Activity: 28
its running from 2 days. still nothing.

Hi
i recently started mining using Clarymore's Dual. I am only mining ETH as of now.

Account

not found
Remember: to add your account to the database you should find at least one share

please help as if I am doing something wrong them i am simply exhausting my mining power.

Check now and it should be there - If even after one hour it is not there then there is an issue
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
latest amd drivers safe to use?

Yes just make sure after install the cards are set to compute

ty kind sweet man, that fixed my issue with unable to OC.
Hi

Account

not found

Activity: 28
Hi

Account

not found

Activity: 30
Is anyone else getting the DAG error on 3gb nVidia 1060 cards (or any other 3072MB cards?)

Any fix for not enough vRAM for the DAG or am I better off switching to equihash coins now?

It was fine until I rebooted and I assume a new epoch was reached while I did that.
add the command line -eres 0

Awesome thanks! No hashrate reduction I wonder what it does.

Edit: Neverming it doesnt reserve any future epoch amounts, so one more epoch (2 weeks?) and 3gb cards cant mine anymore?

Switch to Linux and/or put a 4gb card in your primary pcie port. By my maths I'll still be mining on 3gb cards into 2019, at which point I can't help but think all mining is questionable.
Activity: 60
Stable for me so far. And has a tiny hashrate increase )
Tested with 10 AMD GPU rig.
For some reason upon crashing, 11.5 freezes windows or crashes the miner (program). Never happens on 11.2. Anyone had this happen ? Really eager to move on to 11.5 because it halved my stale shares and amd cards mine a bit better.
Same issue here  windows freezes
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
I use a config file.

-epool ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555
-ewal .
-epsw x
-etha 0
-mode 0
-ftime 10
-gser 1
-dcri 35,35,35,35,35
-platform 1
-logsmaxsize 64
-dpool stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:5770
-dwal
-dcoin blake2s
-dpsw c=XVG
Activity: 24
Can someone share their config string for dual mining? 

Specifically for etherium and a blake2s coin (Verge). 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
My question is why can Claymore miner in the command prompt just die and or can it think its starting a reboot and windows not actually reboot?

Try disabling QuickEdit Mode for the console

Thank you. I disabled it in both defaults and in the current window. I should've mentioned that my claymore bat file is set to start on boot which pulls settings from my config. That works perfectly so I'm at a lose as to why I woke up, went upstairs tp find windows 10 at the desktop with no cmd prompt up.

I looked over the log file again and it would appear that last night the rig did reboot after a failed attempt to generate the new DAG 176. It generated a new log file which I looked over and I could see that after windows rebooted it still failed to generate the dag or a card filed (can't remember) at which point it was saying that the miner needed to restart/reboot. One of the last few lines said something about error 10004 and like I mentioned the desktop was up with no command prompt.

Almost as if claymore thought it was going to reboot, closed out the command prompt, but windows did not actually reboot. I'll keep a closer eye on it and check things to see how long windows has been running to correlate stuff with my logs. Other than this issue everything works perfect. I get a solid 195-196MHS with the 7 card rig and I have not spent a lot of time tweaking it.

If Claymore crashes the reboot option should work, but if Windows had crashed and rebooted then Claymore will not (AFAIK) restart. You need to add Claymore to the Windows start menu. Do this by pressing the "Windows Key + R" type "shell:startup" in the dialog box and add Claymore, as a shortcut, to the folder that pops up.
Just Google "shell:startup" for more info.
Activity: 5
My question is why can Claymore miner in the command prompt just die and or can it think its starting a reboot and windows not actually reboot?

Thank you. I disabled it in both defaults and in the current window. I should've mentioned that my claymore bat file is set to start on boot which pulls settings from my config. That works perfectly so I'm at a lose as to why I woke up, went upstairs tp find windows 10 at the desktop with no cmd prompt up.

I looked over the log file again and it would appear that last night the rig did reboot after a failed attempt to generate the new DAG 176. It generated a new log file which I looked over and I could see that after windows rebooted it still failed to generate the dag or a card filed (can't remember) at which point it was saying that the miner needed to restart/reboot. One of the last few lines said something about error 10004 and like I mentioned the desktop was up with no command prompt.

Almost as if claymore thought it was going to reboot, closed out the command prompt, but windows did not actually reboot. I'll keep a closer eye on it and check things to see how long windows has been running to correlate stuff with my logs. Other than this issue everything works perfect. I get a solid 195-196MHS with the 7 card rig and I have not spent a lot of time tweaking it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.

Latest version is v11.5:

- added "-oldkernels" option (AMD GPUs only), you can try "-oldkernels 1" to use old-style GPU kernels from v10, they can be more stable for hard OC and custom BIOSes.

Waheey my constructive advice worked!

Will try tomorrow against my v10 rigs.
Activity: 1
For some reason upon crashing, 11.5 freezes windows or crashes the miner (program). Never happens on 11.2. Anyone had this happen ? Really eager to move on to 11.5 because it halved my stale shares and amd cards mine a bit better.

Keccakc is different than keccak
Activity: 5
Claymore -

Just wanted to give some feedback. I've been switching back and forth between 10.6 and your 11 series on a 7 card Windows 10 rig. The rig consists of
RX470
RX480
4 570s
1 1060 Nvidia 3GB.

The AMD cards have timing bios mods and have slight overclocks/underclocks within afterburner.

With the 10 series Claymore I used to run the system for weeks with no crashing. Once I switched to the 11 series and used the new kernel options I'd get a random crash and I couldn't figure out what was happening because I had it set to reboot upon crash. Yet I'd walk up to the machine, see that Windows 10 was running but the command prompt was gone.

I recently switched back to 10.6 but noticed it wasn't generating as many shares, but was stable. Then a few days ago I saw your new 11.5 with the old kernels option set. I thought I'd give that a try and for two days it ran with no dying until last night. I checked the machine this morning and sure enough, windows 10 was running but there was no command prompt open. I was able to open the log and noticed that a card died and it appeared your software caught this and was going/tried to reboot but a line or two later I saw the server error 10004 (which is mentioned on page 153 of this thread). It appears this is a windows issue and you replied on page 153.

My linux machine with 2 RX570 is happy with 11.4 new ASM mode and has not stopped running at all/no crashes.

Dear Claymore, do you plan to add new algorithms to the next version of the program? Smart coin, it seems that died, on other coins the difficulty is high. What about Keccakc?

The miner is

Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Any chance of getting x16r as secondary coin algorithm?
Sure. Let's add 16 different algos into a single miner as a secondary algo, regardless of whether any of the algorithms actively uses memory or not. Perfect idea, 10/10.
Dear Claymore, do you plan to add new algorithms to the next version of the program? Smart coin, it seems that died, on other coins the difficulty is high. What about Keccakc?

I bet nicehash upgraded from v10.6
Jump to: