Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 368. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
how does claymore restart when set minspeed?

i want to create reboot.bat, because i want overdriventool.exe to be applied as well whenever a gpu hangs or crash.

sure taskkill and start start.bat is basic command at reboot.bat, but clearly, it creates problems sometimes such as stuck on creating dag.

so how to prevent this? my theory is it will stuck at creating dag because dag is not released via taskkill if driver crashed or gpu hangs.

any proper command for foolproof reboot.bat in case?

thanks.

I had issues earlier with my rig and wrote a simple script and used devcon to make sure to restart the miner properly.
Don't know if it helps you, but you may want to write a reboot file along these lines;

Code:
@echo off
wmic process where name="EthDcrMiner64.exe" delete
timeout /t 5
cd %~dp0
devcon.exe disable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
timeout /t 5
devcon.exe enable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
timeout /t 5
start_eth.bat
exit
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
what pools for blake2s xvg?

I am currently trying out coinfoundry.  Have switched from uni, antmine and zpool as returns were no where near w2m reported.
ttps://coinfoundry.org
Activity: 168
how does claymore restart when set minspeed?

i want to create reboot.bat, because i want overdriventool.exe to be applied as well whenever a gpu hangs or crash.

sure taskkill and start start.bat is basic command at reboot.bat, but clearly, it creates problems sometimes such as stuck on creating dag.

so how to prevent this? my theory is it will stuck at creating dag because dag is not released via taskkill if driver crashed or gpu hangs.

any proper command for foolproof reboot.bat in case?

thanks.
Activity: 47
At the moment, what is the best Verge pool? Or are they all still shit?

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate
Antmining - Profit was low

Are they still the same, or have any of them improved?

You can try: http://xvgminingclub.info/

Did the same as you (tested all those pools) then I found out those guys. Really nice and friendly. Hope they get more hash.  Smiley

nl improved a lot

Ya, nlpool seens estable but 2h for a blok :$ need a litlle more Ghs

Need to teste then again

That's normal. It takes more time but you earn the same. In a bigger pool you receive more payouts but 2 hours later you get the same on every pool. Ofc, without using fees, and what they steal and etc as a variable.

And at least they dont steal miners.

I tested nlpool yesterday, after 24h of mining no block were found or at least show in my account, so I move to another pool. Something it is not working well at nlpool, maybe they need more time, at the begining I found very good performance but now its not the same.

There is a factor of luck already explained by the admin of the pool. Today pool can mine 5 blocks instead of 10 that should mine, but tomorrow can mine 20. It's all about patience.
Activity: 600
Merit: 261
Hello fellow ETH miners!  I've been having some issues lately and wondered if any of you might have experienced the same thing and figured out a workaround...

On 3 of my 4 Windows 10 6x470 rigs, GPU-0 is causing issues. Many times it runs at a slower speed (20-21 vs 25-26) and also ends up eventually causing a "GPU 0 hangs in open CL - miner restart" error.  Sometimes this ends up occurring every couple of minutes, which obviously kills mining rewards.

This problem seemed to start popping up after the Windows Fall Creators Update was installed on these rigs.

I had a similar speed issues with Claymore Cryptonite miner... always GPU0 again on all 4 rigs... and this was fixed be manually designating the "-h" value for GPU 0 at slightly below default and leaving the other 5 cards at the 0 defalut.

However, I see no such "-h" value option in this dual ETH miner, so wondering if there is another setting that I need to manually adjust to help fix this issue with my GPU 0's.

Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed!
Activity: 55
Agreed, working well now.

I cant understand at nlpool it says payout every 1 hour, but its not. My last payout is 9 hours ago, definately not every hour

--edit--

Also too many rejects atm from nlpool on blake2s XVG
Activity: 73
Merit: 3

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

Did the same as you (tested all those pools) then I found out those guys. Really nice and friendly. Hope they get more hash.  Smiley

nl improved a lot

Agreed, working well now.
Activity: 41

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

Did the same as you (tested all those pools) then I found out those guys. Really nice and friendly. Hope they get more hash.  Smiley

nl improved a lot

Need to teste then again

That's normal. It takes more time but you earn the same. In a bigger pool you receive more payouts but 2 hours later you get the same on every pool. Ofc, without using fees, and what they steal and etc as a variable.

I tested nlpool yesterday, after 24h of mining no block were found or at least show in my account, so I move to another pool. Something it is not working well at nlpool, maybe they need more time, at the begining I found very good performance but now its not the same.

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

nl improved a lot

Need to teste then again

Activity: 46

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

Did the same as you (tested all those pools) then I found out those guys. Really nice and friendly. Hope they get more hash.  Smiley

nl improved a lot

Need to teste then again

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

nl improved a lot
Activity: 12

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
=========================

archive in www.ethwallet.me
It pisses me off when random people quote the entire OP and just reply with a single/half sentence.  Huh
You are doing the same like him,  Angry
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Activity: 25
I am running 6 RX580s, newest Radeon drivers, Claymore 11.0. When I use the memory and core voltage and clock parameters, they have no effect. This is my command line:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ... -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://xvg.eu1.unimining.net:5770 -dwal ... -dpsw c=XVG -allpools 1 -esm 1 -mode 0 -dcoin blake2s -asm 1 -dcri 49 -platform 1 -ftime 0 -tt 65 -ttli 75 -tstop 80 -tstart 50 -mclock 2065,2065,2030,2065,2065,2065 -mvddc 800 -cvddc 850 -mport -10047 -r 1 -dbg 0

Any advice on this?

since your are using newest Radeon drivers I suggest you check if optional software Radeon Settings was installed with driver. If yes then check if options "compute" is activated for each GPU (instead of "graphics" option). Also I would try this: uninstall that optional software (custom install driver only graphics card option). Run again Claymore. It might give full control to Claymore -mclock setting again.

P.S.: I suggest the blockchain AMD driver 23Aug instead of "newest Radeon driver"
Activity: 24
Dear Mr. Claymore
I like and use your software since more than 1.5 years now.

In the last update you removed -allcoins exp.
I'm mining Pirl with your miner. Is it possible, that you add -allcoins pirl in the future? Because with older Cards is the stability no so good with the other allcoins options.

Thank you.
Activity: 312
Dummy 4K "headless" emulator / adapters: has anyone found situations where you have to use them?  I see these for anywhere from $3 to $8 for HDMI and $8 and up for true DisplayPort - both of those being the 4096 x 2180 (i.e. "4K UHD") resolution adapters with 60Hz refresh rate.  I see less expensive versions for 1920HD.

I suppose that I am always linking to my ViewSonic XG2704 240MHz refresh display, so I haven't run into the need for them, but I was talking to a friend last night that absolutely insisted that - in order to get the best hash rate - you really should have them for your display-less GPU cards.

Not true. You absolutelly don't need dummy plugs. Best hashrate with them? Bullshit. The gpu with dummy plug connected to it need to render also side by side with mining the picture of the dummy plug, so hashrate can be even worse. On my rigs I have dummy plugs connected just to onboard graphics output to get comfort for remote viewing my rigs, but this is rendered by iGPU, so it is not affecting mining in any way.

Will a dummy plug fix the issue with using windows rdp with claymore?
I didnt have -asm in my config.txt, will I loose hashrate?

NO. Simply don't use the stupid RDP. VNC is great and doesn't affect mining.

Thanks, will change to something else.
What u recommend of teamviewer and vnc?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Dummy 4K "headless" emulator / adapters: has anyone found situations where you have to use them?  I see these for anywhere from $3 to $8 for HDMI and $8 and up for true DisplayPort - both of those being the 4096 x 2180 (i.e. "4K UHD") resolution adapters with 60Hz refresh rate.  I see less expensive versions for 1920HD.

I suppose that I am always linking to my ViewSonic XG2704 240MHz refresh display, so I haven't run into the need for them, but I was talking to a friend last night that absolutely insisted that - in order to get the best hash rate - you really should have them for your display-less GPU cards.

Not true. You absolutelly don't need dummy plugs. Best hashrate with them? Bullshit. The gpu with dummy plug connected to it need to render also side by side with mining the picture of the dummy plug, so hashrate can be even worse. On my rigs I have dummy plugs connected just to onboard graphics output to get comfort for remote viewing my rigs, but this is rendered by iGPU, so it is not affecting mining in any way.

Will a dummy plug fix the issue with using windows rdp with claymore?
I didnt have -asm in my config.txt, will I loose hashrate?

NO. Simply don't use the stupid RDP. VNC is great and doesn't affect mining.
Activity: 63
I too seem to be unable to dual mine, I try Keccac on 2 rx 580 rigs and shortly after starting one card goes to 0MH, than a second and miner tries to restart but BSOD.

Is the v11 the problem? I used to be able to dual DCR and SIA before but now I see many reports of people with claymore's V11 behaving the same.

Is there an update coming to fix this?
Activity: 10

NLPool - Died
Uni - Stealing Hashrate

good mining pool

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999  -ewal 0x513ad41543444081fa8469ac10c3643bec0d6a24.Farm2 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://xvgminingclub.info:5766 -dwal DCDYnGvazi5nAsMctH5UoWJgAwjDDeysyr -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 49 -ftime 10
please my *.bat
Jump to: