Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 38. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1
I found a solution to the problem for me. with the command in the miner -di 12345 disable GPU 0. I also add the -eres 1 command. Everything works without GPU 0
You are genius. This will fork for the next 11 days until epoch 253.

I am not but 11 days of miner's work is better than 0 days
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Hi everybody, I have a problem to need help

I have a rig with 5 cards: 1 x rx580.8g + 4x rx570.4g .
It has gone well in win10 64 with driver 20.4.2-may25.Hash : 32,2, 30.2, 30.2, 29.7, 29.3 => total 151.7 Mh/s

After I have uninstalled by ddu program the driver, I install driver 20.7.1-july9.
But the Claymore causes Windows system crashed. Is it not running with driver 20.7.1 ?

if Works don't touch it...
Activity: 220
Merit: 12
I found a solution to the problem for me. with the command in the miner -di 12345 disable GPU 0. I also add the -eres 1 command. Everything works without GPU 0
You are genius. This will fork for the next 11 days until epoch 253.
Merit: 1
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I fix dag problem with 4gb video cards mining eth in claymore with windows. remote support, contact me

-eres 1

fix what? joking Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
I fix dag problem with 4gb video cards mining eth in claymore with windows. remote support, contact me
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Anyone else using Claymore on Ethos? Was working fine 6 months ago, but now I am getting only 8 mhs per 8GB RX480 instead of around 26-28 mhs. I have the latest Ethos version 1.3.3 and have run Ethos's update-miners command which seemed to work.
Activity: 14
Hi everybody, I have a problem to need help

I have a rig with 5 cards: 1 x rx580.8g + 4x rx570.4g .
It has gone well in win10 64 with driver 20.4.2-may25.Hash : 32,2, 30.2, 30.2, 29.7, 29.3 => total 151.7 Mh/s

After I have uninstalled by ddu program the driver, I install driver 20.7.1-july9.
But the Claymore causes Windows system crashed. Is it not running with driver 20.7.1 ?
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
4GB cards can only hold 4GB of data in VRAM.

Windows 10 pulls about 270MB for the drivers and overhead.
ETH DAG is now in excess of 3.73GB

So the only systems working are ones with the oldest (smaller) drivers and maybe rigs running Win 7.

All 4GB cards will be kicked off ETH within a couple of DAGs. It's time to sell them while prices are high or enjoy gaming.
Activity: 1
Well guys I'm posting this here since I'm affected too by what it seems is a common problem now on 4gb cards.

I have one rig with 6x 4gb rx570 AMD cards + 1 rx 570 8gb card.

A couple days ago my mining rig started showing 0.0mhs on GPU0  Huh. Since that happened I did some testing to see if I had a bad riser but I didn't Undecided, so I just forgot about the problem and mined without a card thinking it was just broken but in the meanwhile I noticed I had high stale shares mining without the card, didn't know why.
Today I monitored the rig and had only about 58mhs of hashing power Shocked{ I believe I just had the 8gb card working plus another}. I DDU'ed the drivers couple of times, checked risers and the lastresort thing ive done is a fresh install of windows 10 with no success on reviving the other cards.
To my surprise I decided to download Claymore again just in case and went to this thread to see that is a common problem. Sad I hope it gets solved and someone shares the solution, in the meanwhile I'm thinking of mining another algorithm.
Activity: 4
I have troube with my rig 6x RX580 , last night hashrate is down 180 mhs to 10 mhs
https://imgur.com/a/5UhEUmj
can u help me? Thx

what is the temperature of the card?
no more than 50-60 degrees at 30mhs/card
Activity: 60
Merit: 11
A star trader
I have troube with my rig 6x RX580 , last night hashrate is down 180 mhs to 10 mhs
can u help me? Thx

what is the temperature of the card?
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
On one rig with 4 rx470 cards, SSD got messed up. I have put it in the other rig to test it if it's working (previously I pulled out the working SSD from this rig).
SSD is ok, but now both of my rigs are messed up. I have reinstalled drivers (tried different versions too), I updated windows (it's windows 7), but I only get 10mh on ethereum per card.

I have another rig with the same 4 rx470 cards and is working fine. I used Macrium to clone this SSD from good rig to two that are not working properly.
I got the same result (10mh per card). I don't know what happened.

I use win 7, tried with some other miners, but I got the same results. Virtual memory is good.

Should I try to BIOS MOD the cards or something?
Activity: 4
can u help me? Thx
I have 6x580 4GB and miner is currently just currently works but first GPU0 needs much more time and after that its 0mhs.
Sometimes it happens that some other card also mines with 0.0 but in most cases, GPU0 is not mining.

Anyone idea why just first one?
Regards

change -eres 0 to 1 may be need to change to use vga onboard to connect with monitor

already switched today to 1 and gpu0 - 0mhs rest working as regularly.

I find but not solution. İf Your Mainboard have vga output Mining Gpu0 is working.
If u dont have Mainboard vga output Gpu0 is not working. this is too bad Sad

i am not sure i followed, sorry can you clarify pls?

also if this helps in debug, 2y ago...i tried enabling internal graphic, but whatever i did, nothing was showing on monitor, so i switched to GPU0 then year ago, it stoped working on DVI ...and nothing helped back then...so i switched to HDMI and that works. I tried ofc switching cables and cards, but same result.
Activity: 5
I find but not solution. İf Your Mainboard have vga output Mining Gpu0 is working.
If u dont have Mainboard vga output Gpu0 is not working. this is too bad Sad
Activity: 14
I have 6x580 4GB and miner is currently just currently works but first GPU0 needs much more time and after that its 0mhs.
Sometimes it happens that some other card also mines with 0.0 but in most cases, GPU0 is not mining.

Regards

change -eres 0 to 1 may be need to change to use vga onboard to connect with monitor

Regards
Activity: 5
I HAVE 3 RIG  THE mainboards is same Gigabyte 970a-DS3p  
3x5=15  Rx470 Asus Mining edition have
Today I see no hashrate all rig. I restarted Same Problem. I edit my miner config And added -eres 1  rigs start to work. But I see 3 rig Same Problem GPU0  is not start to work hashrate Still 0 mh. But in device manager No problem.
I think this problem Claymore's script problem. I try reinstall driver and patch same Problem Still.
Any Solution ?
Pages:
Jump to: