Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 390. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
No, actually that is not true. There are people mining XSH ( Shield ) since the difficulty is more stable.

Best

Wijnand

About my question, why is showing xsh for people mining xvg?

Because it's the same Algo i think.
@mine_Phun
Same problem here- mining XVG only and it shows XSH and XVG

1. So will the XSH showing on the website be converted to XVG

2. Also i see a XSH wallet address with some balance - But this wallet does not belong to me- I only have a XVG wallet
what is this XSH wallet?

see https://ibb.co/cW6ji7

I noticed this situation too... probably I’m mining for someone else.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
May be a stupid question, but I recall reading in the Claymore readme file that we should not overclock when dual mining. I have noticed when I overclock mining eth alone I’m good, however when dual I end up with one specific card having openCL. But I have also noticed many of you are over locking. Should I or shouldn’t I?

You should do that... I’m doing in my 3 rigs and everything is working nice with dual mining, you just need to find the best setup to do that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm trying to use the command "-r 180" to restart the miner every 3 hours but all I get is the miner restarting in loop as soon as I launch it. What am I doing wrong ?

Thx for the help !
Activity: 47
Alredy tested zpool.ca too. Although the 2% fee they paid me in 4 hours what "What to Mine" reported.
Activity: 18
Something must have changed in the Ethermine epool. Stale shares has gone up to 25% since yesterday.
Was done to about 7% on v10.5 and v10.6. Now, its all at high 25% on v10.6 and v11.0.
Anyone experience the same here?
Activity: 41
all these pools are trash the http://mine.nlpool.nl , been up and down all day , crashing my damn rigs with thier bull shit

umining are straight up thieves , somone like nanopool needs to start a legit pool

Probably rival pools are dns attacking nlpool. Best thing right now is solo mining until a good pool like nanopool adds xvg.

People instead of blaming it, then go only for ETH, nlpool is a new pool and its doing a good job, so if you dont have patience then dont even try to mine on a new pool. NLPOOL should open a new thread and leave this one for Claymore miner related.
Activity: 47
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
all these pools are trash the http://mine.nlpool.nl , been up and down all day , crashing my damn rigs with thier bull shit

umining are straight up thieves , somone like nanopool needs to start a legit pool

Probably rival pools are dns attacking nlpool. Best thing right now is solo mining until a good pool like nanopool adds xvg.

how to solo mine this ? can you mine to the wallet ?

checked the instructions at the github pool page
https://github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE

will this work for a conf like this :

rpcuser=user rpcpassword=pass rpcport=20102 port=21102 server=1 listen=1 daemon=1 algo=blake gen=1

-dpool  http://192.168.xxx.xxx:20102
 -dwal user
 -dpsw pass
 -dcoin blake2s
 -dcri 36
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

Activity: 82
No, actually that is not true. There are people mining XSH ( Shield ) since the difficulty is more stable.

Best

Wijnand

About my question, why is showing xsh for people mining xvg?

@mine_Phun
Same problem here- mining XVG only and it shows XSH and XVG

1. So will the XSH showing on the website be converted to XVG

2. Also i see a XSH wallet address with some balance - But this wallet does not belong to me- I only have a XVG wallet
what is this XSH wallet?

see https://ibb.co/cW6ji7
Activity: 20
Hi, I'm using claymore v11 since about 2 weeks in dual mining mode ETH + BLAKE2S with Ethermine pools for ETH and Nicehash for BLAKE2S.
After the 1st payment my Nicehash "profitability" has dropped (from 0.0005-6 BTC/day to 0.0001 BTC/day)... Gh/s and difficulty are the same...Do you have similar experiences? thank you

You should never mine at nicehash unless you are okay with their payments, is always 40% - 150% less than you would receive mining on a proper pool. I did some tests just to check the earnings on nicehash, I was supposed to earn $8 on a proper pool and nicehash paid $3.40, that is just an example.

Ok thank you...Do you have any suggestions on which second coin / pools to mine without dropping mh/s with ethermine? Is DCR with dcr.suprnova pool still a possibility?
Xtreme Monster
May be a stupid question, but I recall reading in the Claymore readme file that we should not overclock when dual mining. I have noticed when I overclock mining eth alone I’m good, however when dual I end up with one specific card having openCL. But I have also noticed many of you are over locking. Should I or shouldn’t I?

There is nothing wrong overclocking your gpu as long as you know what you are doing. You have a lot to read.
Activity: 69
Xtreme Monster
If losing 10% of your earnings is not a big deal for you feel free to share 5% here 0xb44c78CFC669a3EEE0338A4F46Ab9D12caD2df51   Grin
but you are right about the pool

10% less or more is normal, now more or less than that no. People should always check their 24 hours hashrate, if it was a constant 24 hours hashrate then they can complain if more than 10%.

Hi, I'm using claymore v11 since about 2 weeks in dual mining mode ETH + BLAKE2S with Ethermine pools for ETH and Nicehash for BLAKE2S.
After the 1st payment my Nicehash "profitability" has dropped (from 0.0005-6 BTC/day to 0.0001 BTC/day)... Gh/s and difficulty are the same...Do you have similar experiences? thank you

You should never mine at nicehash unless you are okay with their payments, is always 40% - 150% less than you would receive mining on a proper pool. I did some tests just to check the earnings on nicehash, I was supposed to earn $8 on a proper pool and nicehash paid $3.40, that is just an example.
Activity: 20
Activity: 5
I did some tests with antminepool, 30500MH/s (24 hours of stable mining) , I did receive 145 XVG , whattomine says it should be 162. Seems orphans.

Come on, you are complaining for something so close, If the difference was 30% then yes but your case is only 10%.

I guess a stable xvg pool is needed.
If losing 10% of your earnings is not a big deal for you feel free to share 5% here 0xb44c78CFC669a3EEE0338A4F46Ab9D12caD2df51   Grin
but you are right about the pool
Activity: 46
Hello,

I have a rig mining ETH but i want to change for ETC. looking for pools and in etc-etherminer.org i saw a miner like this:

https://imgur.com/a/MZ85R

he have all stable and the AVG lot more than the reported hash.

Is that normal?? my AVG hash are smaller than my reported, the current are not that stable.

is this normal?? i want my miner like that lol
Xtreme Monster
The pool ADM has already reported a few pages back that the pool is receiving attack packages, and he has already informed that he is working to do the update on the firewall.

I missed that. That is another problem.

I was talking to my friend and told him there are too many issues with existent xvg pools, so I gave him an alternative and he will do it, solo mining is the best thing to do. There are no reliable pools around.
Activity: 46

Also, there are problems with hashrate  and that is because your pool might need a faster internet connection to accommodate the users or you need to disable the torrents. I'm not joking, or if is nothing of what I said then it might be something holding your pool internet connection back cause the hashrate is nothing like used to me.

Maybe the payment is not as good as antminer because of the internet connection issues. Download and upload speed is the key here, need to be top notch.

The pool ADM has already reported a few pages back that the pool is receiving attack packages, and he has already informed that he is working to do the update on the firewall.
Jump to: