Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 393. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
antminepool seems perfect so far. I'm getting within 5% of the calculator, even after 11/127 orphan blocks for the last 24h.
nlpool has 12/37 (32%) orphans for the last 24h. I don't know what's wrong with that pool, but it is not normal.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
lots of disconnections and orphan blocks on nlpool.nl

i think devs should atleast get a little fee for awhile in order to upgrade service.
they have stooped communicated, maybe they have to say something, like if they plan to resolve this soon or not, i passed there all my rigs but i am thinking to go to other pools, more disconnected than connecting 

We are working on it...... Sorry guys it's taking so long. I hope to have it stable by the evening.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

i think devs should atleast get a little fee for awhile in order to upgrade service.
they have stooped communicated, maybe they have to say something, like if they plan to resolve this soon or not, i passed there all my rigs but i am thinking to go to other pools, more disconnected than connecting 
Activity: 168

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Guys, if you have problems with XVG pools, try ours :

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal -dpsw c=XVG
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Which XVG pool is most recommended?
Where to (dual) mine XVG?
Activity: 17
Is that works for Mac OS? I'm stying in sierra..
Activity: 11
Hi, I'm trying to dual mine eth and xvg. At first it was good , then restarted rigs and it says B2S: job time out, retry in 20s. Any suggestions ?
 Using antminepool

Config:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ................. -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333 -dpool stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:9008 -dwal ................... -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 40

that is not the fault of you miner. It is the disconnection from the Pool. Try different pool.

But now one of three rigs mines on the same pool with same config. I don't get why

Yep, it's pool fault
Hi, I'm trying to dual mine eth and xvg. At first it was good , then restarted rigs and it says B2S: job time out, retry in 20s. Any suggestions ?
 Using antminepool

Config:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ................. -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333 -dpool stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:9008 -dwal ................... -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 40

that is not the fault of you miner. It is the disconnection from the Pool. Try different pool.

But now one of three rigs mines on the same pool with same config. I don't get why
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
 Using antminepool

Config:

Using antminepool

Config:
Activity: 5
Hey.
I correctly understand, now in the dual it is possible to mine only these coins: Decred, Siacoin, Lbry, Pascal, Blake2s, Keccak?
I can not find the normal coins for these algorithms(
Nope, Siacoin is actually ASIC mined now and it is simply worthless to go with GPU : https://siastats.info/mining
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
Checked out 11.0 finally.

My hash rate went up by 29.89 to 30.08 (0.6%)

I solo mine Ethereum / Pirl.

Kept getting GPU's that crashed individually and actually overheated my cables.

May of been a coincidence as all drivers and OS updated the same day.

Will stick to 10.0 for now until i can tweak a rig to be comfortable and stable. We'll see.
Activity: 146
It's down again  Cry
yes and don't know if they will fix soon  Huh
Activity: 47
It's down again  Cry
Activity: 128
I make around 330Gh/s Dual mining Verge, what are the estimated coins I should be receiving per day ?

I use whattomine to check but it show an insane amount   Huh

Around 2000 Verge a day.

Your pool is awesome dude!! I can't believe I can find a working pool that not stealing from us like that piece of shit unimining. Please keep this up and we will make this pool the #1 XVG pool.

To everyone: if you're using unimining switch to this! unimining gives you like 50% of the earning.

which pool ?

nlpool.nl . But they are having problems getting stable connections of miners. Anyways, is better than unimining.

yes, I mine there with 90GH, many disconnections ....
Activity: 47
I make around 330Gh/s Dual mining Verge, what are the estimated coins I should be receiving per day ?

Around 2000 Verge a day.

Your pool is awesome dude!! I can't believe I can find a working pool that not stealing from us like that piece of shit unimining. Please keep this up and we will make this pool the #1 XVG pool.

To everyone: if you're using unimining switch to this! unimining gives you like 50% of the earning.

which pool ?

nlpool.nl . But they are having problems getting stable connections of miners. Anyways, is better than unimining.
Activity: 128

Around 2000 Verge a day.

which pool ?
Activity: 1
Hello folks, I am using Claymore 11 and Ethos and am having the following issue:

Random number of rigs are decreasing their hashing to 0 and starting all over again. This is what happens with the reported hashrate to the pool (check the irregular black line - the reported hashrate in the pool in the first two images, the other images are representing the problem in the Ethos remote config file)
https://imgur.com/a/2Zx2f

This was happenning at the beginning during random time (black line in top pool image in the link above), but now (since many tests and restarts) it seems it happens every hour (bottom pool image).

I thought at the beginning that the problem is in the network, but it seems it is not, bacause I made many tests with the network: At the beginning I was using 2 ISPs (with fixed IPs) connected to one dual wan router, after them I connected 2 more routers one after the other, and after that 3 basic 8-port 100 mbps unmanaged switches that connected to the 13 rigs, but now I am using 2 independent networks with 3 rigs on one of the networks and the rest of the rigs on the other network, with direct connection from router to switch. I have changed the 3 switches with one 24 port switch and again I do have this problem every hour.

This problem occured when I upgraded from 8 to 13 rigs at the beginning of February.

I spoke with the folks from Ethos support and explained them all about the network, I told them the brands and models of the network devices that I am using and they said that the devices seems to be ok as quality for 13 rigs network (now 10 rigs network is with dual wan router https://www.tp-link.com/us/products/details/cat-4909_TL-ER6020.html and http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/products/des-1024d-24-port-10-100mbps-desktop-switch, before the dual wan router there is one HUAWEI router of the ISP that is configured as a bridge with fixed IP). The Ethos support folks suggested that I update Claymore from 10.2 to 11, but it didn't help. They also suggested that I add this line to the Ethos remote config file:
"claymore=flags -nofee 1" in order to check the if the problem is not in the DNS setting.

As far as I understand from the beginning of this thread, this line disables the dev fee. By putting this line my rigs stabilized but hashed 4% less as it is explained in the 1st post.

Any ideas how to fix this unstability problem?

It seems that this guy from Reddit had similar issue:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/6glgii/are_you_using_the_nofee_comm_in_claymore_miner/
Activity: 17
Which exchange you guys are using to put your XVG? Cryptopia is fucked since 02/15, no signal of return...

Bittrex
Jump to: