Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 397. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It's time, boys and girls, to box up your graphics cards and put them up for sale before the mad rush as Ethereum (and all Ethash coin) GPU mining is about to come to an end.

"Ethereum ASIC chips will enter mass production stage in February 2018 by TSMC’s 28nm process. The F3 miner is expected to hit the market in Q2 or Q3 2018."
http://news.8btc.com/bitmain-to-release-ethereum-asic-miner-f3-with-72gb-ddr3-dram-in-q2
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
2 mine_phun
What about "orphan" blocks?

There is a topic about Orphan blocks already on this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/orphan-blocks-at-mining-pools-940943

The conclusion comes down to: low difficulties ( Like with XVG coin ) + Big hashrates = Orphans ( +/- Duplicate block elsewhere found on the planet at the same time )

It is on our monitor and we are watching it closely. In anyway, other pools experience the same, it's just a matter of luck (or not) and over a period of days it will level out. Secondly, we are far from loss. The pool is running about 135% of what you should get, with orphans.

KGV
Activity: 55
2 mine_phun
What about "orphan" blocks?
Activity: 11
VERGE is damned coin, hard to find a working pool, hard to find a working exchange  Angry

bittrex is fine for it mate?

bittrex isnt taking new accounts.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
nlpool has 9 orphans out of 33 blocks for the past 24h - this is around 27% loss.
Activity: 8
Switch from unimining to NLPool today.
Reason : same as other mentioned, unimining is giving ~50% less after 1 week of mining. The first 6-7 days is giving the right XVG amount then suddenly ~50% lesser on past few days.
Will observe NLPool and post an update later.
Activity: 17
VERGE is damned coin, hard to find a working pool, hard to find a working exchange  Angry

bittrex is fine for it mate?

Well, we are working hard on it. Consider 10 minutes emergency downtime in 24 hours of mining not the end of the world ;-)

For your second question ... How about https://changelly.com ? ... Works perfect ... ;-)
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
Hello, still having issues with your pool... job timeout, disconnect

Noted. We are working on it.
Activity: 28
Can someone help me - I'm having issue with miner hanging.
See this video shows fully what is happening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqplMLipcX4
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
NLPOOL - this is LEGIT and NICE!

Please tell me why ORPHAN blocks came up? what might be the reason?
Activity: 23
There is a topic about Orphan blocks already on this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/orphan-blocks-at-mining-pools-940943

The conclusion comes down to: low difficulties ( Like with XVG coin ) + Big hashrates = Orphans ( +/- Duplicate block elsewhere found on the planet at the same time )

It is on our monitor and we are watching it closely.

Is there any advantage of setting a static difficulty in your bat file?
Activity: 17
Many connection issues on nlpool today...

I noticed. We got some extra attention from new fans who sent us a few billion welcome packages over the network.

Working on it, it should soon be stable again.

Edit* in 10 minutes from now it should be up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, still having issues with your pool... job timeout, disconnect
Activity: 182
Why NLPool's time is UTC if you're Dutch?
Activity: 55
Looks like the same is happening like with antminepool, someone mentioned good limit for one port for XVG mining is 1500. As i see another port is needed and i think even limit each port to max 1200-1300 workers - just my opinion , might be more stable.

There is no point to jump from pool to pool becouse of these rejects , try to keep it stable and appriciate your work NLPool Wink
Activity: 49
Any chance CryptoNight can be added to the duel miner?
Activity: 30
Just in a few minutes all should be fine.

*Edit ... From 16.07 Amsterdam time all should be fine again, latest firewall updates applied.
B2S: Stratum - Connected (mine.nlpool.nl:5766)
 B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

Is not working
*** Working now.
Activity: 60

*Edit ... all should be fine again.

can I ask why my average expected shares (the % i see in the summary) is always lower than the % shares i actually get on found blocks?

*Edit ... From 16.07 Amsterdam time all should be fine again, latest firewall updates applied.
Jump to: