Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 399. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Anyone tried ethash plus blake2s on Nvidia 1070ti? I'm not able to get more then 31+1200.

Totally not worth it. Mine equihash, neoscrypt, phi, x17 or any other popular algo with this powerful GPU.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
There are no transaction fees for the XVG coin in the pool on the mining part, but because of that a negative balance will be created, since XVG coin itself has transaction fees for every payment made towards every miner, so the pool needs something to cover for that. I guess that is what you see since a lot of miners are connected and a lot of payments are going out.

Let me emphasize that we try to be 100% transparent here. I read some of this thread back this morning about balance going in and out of wallets of miners. This is because we have no delays, minimum payouts, and i don't prefer to have to put them in. When a block is immature you see it in your wallet. When the block goes orphan after a few minutes then the amount is erased. True, we can manually put a higher XVG amount there where you are reading on the dashboard just like others do, and yes we can make a delay for the balance so it's a bit less wobbly, but i rather not do that. Also, there is something about hot and cold wallets. I prefer to keep the wallet balance on the pool as low as possible for security reasons.

In the next few weeks we will sort things out... like a decent website, a faq, transparant transaction fees and their explanation to cover for the hardware and colocation costs and other things, so please wait for that and give us some time.

As for the profitability of the pool, i am not going into pool-name comparing etc. but the very reason this baby was born is that things did not add up on other pools while we were mining ourselves. So yes, i know why you guys are skeptical because you have experienced probably the same.......... But please, just hit the whattomine website, put in your hashpower and look what you should be getting and compare it to our pool and others. I am sure you'll be more then satisfied.

Have a nice weekend!

I'm monitoring it and will give my feedback in few days.

Metroid this is the first time i see you have normal speaking on a thread and want to deserve the community, your doctor gived you medics ? please continu like this don't forget to take them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Anyone tried ethash plus blake2s on Nvidia 1070ti? I'm not able to get more then 31+1200.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
There are no transaction fees for the XVG coin in the pool on the mining part, but because of that a negative balance will be created, since XVG coin itself has transaction fees for every payment made towards every miner, so the pool needs something to cover for that. I guess that is what you see since a lot of miners are connected and a lot of payments are going out.

Let me emphasize that we try to be 100% transparent here. I read some of this thread back this morning about balance going in and out of wallets of miners. This is because we have no delays, minimum payouts, and i don't prefer to have to put them in. When a block is immature you see it in your wallet. When the block goes orphan after a few minutes then the amount is erased. True, we can manually put a higher XVG amount there where you are reading on the dashboard just like others do, and yes we can make a delay for the balance so it's a bit less wobbly, but i rather not do that. Also, there is something about hot and cold wallets. I prefer to keep the wallet balance on the pool as low as possible for security reasons.

In the next few weeks we will sort things out... like a decent website, a faq, transparant transaction fees and their explanation to cover for the hardware and colocation costs and other things, so please wait for that and give us some time.

As for the profitability of the pool, i am not going into pool-name comparing etc. but the very reason this baby was born is that things did not add up on other pools while we were mining ourselves. So yes, i know why you guys are skeptical because you have experienced probably the same.......... But please, just hit the whattomine website, put in your hashpower and look what you should be getting and compare it to our pool and others. I am sure you'll be more then satisfied.

Have a nice weekend!

I'm monitoring it and will give my feedback in few days.
Activity: 145
Nlpool blocks seemingly scarce today. Even with hashrate doubling in last 24 hours...

I agree that a pool % should be charged as nothing is free.

I can’t find the global hashrate of verge anywhere, does someone have a link as I would like to see the suggested impact of claymore on the mining of the currency.

Agree! nothing is free and here is the difference

http://mine.nlpool.nl/site/mining - 1544.509 XVG

http://antminepool.com/site/mining - 1562.01 XVG

so yeah I think in each block around 15 XVG are going towards nlpool owner. I could be wrong as well cause I don't know how this amount is decided.

Seems to be going to DBY4e5T7UW7o6akHcDoY2MjoFnjQ11yKkm.

I have no problem with a 1% fee but would like to know about it!

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks !

continue like this and you will destroy other pools if they don't stop scamming miners.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Nlpool blocks seemingly scarce today. Even with hashrate doubling in last 24 hours...

I can’t find the global hashrate of verge anywhere, does someone have a link as I would like to see the suggested impact of claymore on the mining of the currency.

so yeah I think in each block around 15 XVG are going towards nlpool owner. I could be wrong as well cause I don't know how this amount is decided.

Have a nice weekend!

Thank you for the explanation. With the exception from one guy above. No one in here has any objection to you making a fair and reasonable profit from your efforts.

While you are here, do you know why you are getting so many orphaned blocks? Seems high.
Activity: 208

Have a nice weekend!

Activity: 100
Merit: 6
NEW POOL with 0% tax/fee. Join us now: https://verge.ehu.bg/site/mining

74 miners and haven't yet mined a single XVG block! I am keen to point my workers to this new pool but after it starts finding a few blocks per day.
Activity: 30

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
I told my friend to move to mine.nlpool.nl:5766 cause antminer is always giving much less than supposed to be. I will monitor his earnings on mine.nlpool.nl:5766.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Anyone else having problems with ethermine.org? About 2 hours ago both my rigs went offline on the dashboard, when I checked the rigs both are running, submitting valid shares, and receiving new work from the server, but the dashboard still shows them as offline. I double checked all my settings and my wallet address and everything is correct.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt3op4r2aiojjoq/IMG_4135.JPG?dl=0

point to another server us1,us2,eu1,eu2 asia whatever...
Activity: 2
Anyone else having problems with ethermine.org? About 2 hours ago both my rigs went offline on the dashboard, when I checked the rigs both are running, submitting valid shares, and receiving new work from the server, but the dashboard still shows them as offline. I double checked all my settings and my wallet address and everything is correct.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt3op4r2aiojjoq/IMG_4135.JPG?dl=0
Activity: 8
NEW POOL with 0% tax/fee. Join us now: https://verge.ehu.bg/site/mining
Activity: 84
I've been mining on NLPool for about 24hours now and it's real good but those orphan blocks really hurt.
The thing is that we're used to orphaned blocks being useful, but only with Ethereum.  They could be "Uncle" blocks that are redeemed later.

With other crypto currencies, anything that doesn't become part of canonical truth is permanently orphaned.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I have a 6 rig setup consisting of all rx 470/40's. I can dual mine with blockchain beta and get 29mhs on each card. I recently bought a 4k tv and would like to game some. However, i tried several combinations of claymore and newer amd drivers. I setx and change the drive to computate. Only my display gpu gets 29 mhs. The rest are stuck around 20. They are all modded. Is there a fix for this? Thank you for your time.
About two hours ago (roughly when you wrote this) I was wondering the same thing, because I hadn't "hit" on a solution in about two hours, but at this point - starting about 90 minutes ago, things are back to the same rate of discovery I had during my first four or five hours.

Mining rates are never truly uniform, so I'm going to just state that I think it's normal, part of getting started with a small, but growing group.  I had two finds in the past 90 minutes and a third one appeared while I was writing this message (and right now I only have one GTX1060 pointed there).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30509473
Activity: 84
I have a 6 rig setup consisting of all rx 470/40's. I can dual mine with blockchain beta and get 29mhs on each card. I recently bought a 4k tv and would like to game some. However, i tried several combinations of claymore and newer amd drivers. I setx and change the drive to computate. Only my display gpu gets 29 mhs. The rest are stuck around 20. They are all modded. Is there a fix for this? Thank you for your time.
About two hours ago (roughly when you wrote this) I was wondering the same thing, because I hadn't "hit" on a solution in about two hours, but at this point - starting about 90 minutes ago, things are back to the same rate of discovery I had during my first four or five hours.

Mining rates are never truly uniform, so I'm going to just state that I think it's normal, part of getting started with a small, but growing group.  I had two finds in the past 90 minutes and a third one appeared while I was writing this message (and right now I only have one GTX1060 pointed there).  The actual hash rate is about 500MH/sec - roughly 1/2GH/sec.

If you have noticed, Verge mining shows up at about 34GH difficulty, as opposed to the stated ETH difficulty at 4000MH (roughly 4GH), so it's about 8.5 times more difficult to find a solution or "share" than it is for Ethereum.

I've been mining on NLPool for about 24hours now and it's real good but those orphan blocks really hurt.

yeah agree, around 8 orphan blocks in last 24 hours
Activity: 11
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I’m trying nlpool right now, let’s see. I was mining in unimining, but as a lot of people as me were with some difficult, I’m giving a chance for this new pool.
Jump to: