Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 403. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi
I have a strange problem crop up..My rig of 4 x RX580 8gb nitro was consuming a total of 599 watts at the wall.

We had a power cut and when I restarted the rig after the power came on the consumption has jumped to 1600 watts from 599 watts
In Afterburner the consumption per GPU is still around the 85w per GPU ...which was the same before the power cut..and giving 599 watts at wall

What could have caused this sudden jump ?  especially when the gpu watts is same (before and after power cut) in afterburner.

Thanks for your help

A fried Kill-a-watt maybe?
Activity: 82
Hi
I have a strange problem crop up..My rig of 4 x RX580 8gb nitro was consuming a total of 599 watts at the wall.

We had a power cut and when I restarted the rig after the power came on the consumption has jumped to 1600 watts from 599 watts
In Afterburner the consumption per GPU is still around the 85w per GPU ...which was the same before the power cut..and giving 599 watts at wall

What could have caused this sudden jump ?  especially when the gpu watts is same (before and after power cut) in afterburner.

Thanks for your help
Activity: 34
Some guys are just mean here.. I know i'm a noob on this forums but cmon we gotta help each other out.. I asked if I should mod my bios and not one person answered me. Anyways I went ahead and did it glad I did and don't know why it took me a year lol.. most cards get me around 29-30 even one card does 31mhs... Now one set of cards gets to 31mhs but with tons of errors.. so i lowered clocks. overnight each card got around 30 errors is this bad? If I clock those cards lower I get MHS lowered then before modded.. Should I try another bios on those? Also if somebody could point me to a good modded vbios repository would be awesome thanks.

PM me if you need advice.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Its possible to STOP all this fake new account with 20 post  to post all this CRAP about POOLS HERE ?

NLPOOL, I understood you have invested, but I among otherwill never move my rig to someone pushing in this way.

Got some miners already ? fine, pay them and  in a couple of day there will be history in your pool and miners will come.
Oh, and don' forget to put a list of miners paied available to be seen ?

THANKS!
indeed
please any non newbie status give some advice about what xvg pool steal less shares
so is that confirmed unimining xvg is stealing shares ? because im getting ~43% from WTM estimated, almost 5 days so far

I don't know about stealing shares but I tried both unimining and zpool and both were giving me very poor returns compared to the WTM estimates. I was just mining keccak on nicehash instead but it's not profitable anymore. NLpool is the first one that has been giving me anything resembling what WTM estimates.

Edit: I should add that I've only been mining there for about 7-8h though. So far so good.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
so is that confirmed unimining xvg is stealing shares ? because im getting ~43% from WTM estimated, almost 5 days so far
Nah man this is different. The orphaned block was 10 hours ago, I wasn't even mining on this pool at that point.

It's just the pending balance that seems to pop in and out.
Activity: 30
NLPool is just having some glitches. Coins seem to disappear but they come back. They just did so look again if you're still worried. Personally I've been getting payouts normally.
I don't think its a glitch exactly, if you look at their block history they had an orphaned block a few hours ago. That means they solved it, awarded it as pending but the block never gained consensus so was dropped from the main chain.

This is pretty standard part of mining, it's why you don't get your coins immediately until a few confirmations. But for nlpool still being a little small you notice the hit a but harder than usual.
Activity: 2
can someone share their ethos dual mining setup for mining verge, thanks.
NLPool is just having some glitches. Coins seem to disappear but they come back. They just did so look again if you're still worried. Personally I've been getting payouts normally.

Yes I think there is still some glitches but so far this is the best rewarding pool. I keep responding because we all need a good pool for verge. Leave your rigs on it for 8 hours and tell me I’m wrong. I appreciate the hard work from nlpool. I’ve used all available pools and this is the best one. I am in no way affiliated with nlpool. Just a regular guy trying to help.

Yeah it's been pretty lucky for me so far. I'm making twice what I should be making at the moment.
Activity: 10

Yes I think there is still some glitches but so far this is the best rewarding pool. I keep responding because we all need a good pool for verge. Leave your rigs on it for 8 hours and tell me I’m wrong. I appreciate the hard work from nlpool. I’ve used all available pools and this is the best one. I am in no way affiliated with nlpool. Just a regular guy trying to help.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
I have a word that mining verge XVG at antminer is bad, they are likely scamming people, payments should be 30% more than it is. So beware.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Claymore:

I am having some odd problems with my rig suddenly jumping out of the Miner every few minutes, seldom ever runs for 90 minutes like it was.

I added "-dbg 1" to the end of the command line to get more information on what is going on, but I don't see any more stuff?

The only thing that has changed is the ambient temp went from 5-10° to 25+
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
It's just me or the version 11 as a virus in it....
Read back a couple pages - it has been discussed - twice, actually.
Activity: 43
- Claymore

Just wanted to say thank you.  Your miner program is easy to use and extremely stable.  I'm glad you share it with us instead of avoiding the headache and just using it for yourself.  More dual mining coins was a pleasant surprise for me since Sia/Decred is not viable any more.

Thanks
Activity: 30
Its possible to STOP all this fake new account with 20 post  to post all this CRAP about POOLS HERE ?

NLPOOL, I understood you have invested, but I among otherwill never move my rig to someone pushing in this way.

Got some miners already ? fine, pay them and  in a couple of day there will be history in your pool and miners will come.

THANKS!
Nlpool just make a payout.
http://mine.nlpool.nl/explorer/XVG?txid=2aef1c90f05f06f1473156e65293b8c2a32b17b4fec28a15e71fa026943a00a8
Activity: 476
Merit: 19

THANKS!
Activity: 10
Has anyone without a 'newbie' status tried NLPOOL? I'm curious what those more experienced verge miners think of the pool.

I switched there all my rigs few days ago, but mined NOTHING, that pool mined only 6 blocks in their whole history, last day. So I switched my rigs again away from them. Probably if they would have 1000x higher overall hashpower, it should be bettter, but I can't say at this moment they are correct or they are stealing shares like unimining.
what pool are you using?

Please read:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30398663

Again, i am very sorry that some blocks were lost, however this is solved now. I would appreciate it if we could make it up to you ;-)

Also, i would like to say that looking at the miners dashboard is see people mining XVG with the wrong password settings.

-p c=XVG-blake2s  <<< This is incorrect
-p c=XVG,ID=004_RX580_4   << Incorrect
-p x   << Incorrect.

The correct password for verge is c=XVG  nothing more, nothing less ;-)

How could you loose mined blocks?? I gave you all my rigs hashpower for two days and got nothing mined from you. So sorry, I don't trust your pool, because you stealed my shares. Thats simple.

Understood. Like i wrote, the Yiimp software is not free of bugs, so i made an error when i was bringing the pool online assuming all would be ok.
Sorry, but i am only human..... When we noticed this on monday i gave a message here that i took the pool offline because of this. Now that everything is fixed, i give the message here that all is ok now.

Well it is nice you apologize but that will not pay me bacl what you stealed from me. Imagine I will steale you 50 USD and tell you, I am sorry, I am only human....

Bro chill. Dude had trouble getting the pool started I’m sure he didn’t steal from you. Go use zpool and quit your belly aching.

No I can't agree! When I will make my own pool, first before I put it on public I will have to be sure, everything is correct. He put his pool online as fast as possible to get as much profit from it. Tons of miners lost their money because of him. It is unanopologizable. Correct would be if he give to the users who lost their shares some reward as an apologize.

Profit at 0% fee. Anyway internet argument. There’s always that guy. Like I said zpool is waiting for you.
Activity: 26
There's no good pool for XVG? Unimining gives about 40% of what it should give...EVEN IF Whattomine is not full accurate, the diference is too Huge...With 4600MH/s im getting only 12, 13 coins/day.

Antminepool doesnt work here on the last 5 or 6 days...instant disconnect on both ports.

You can use NLpool.nl now ... working and fast.

The address for XVG VERGE - Blake2s is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XVG

The address for Shield Blake2S is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XSH

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

Example .bat :

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal -epsw x -gser 1 -lidag 1 -r 1 -dcri 40 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2125 -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG

I've just switched 15 rigs to your pool, lets hope for great income :-)
Jump to: