Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 406. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Dear all,

Let me first say that i am very sorry that it took so long to get our pool NLpool.nl working correctly. When we put it online last weekend i thought that the software YIIMP was easy and ready to work, without bugs. I couldn't have been more wrong.

However, we worked hard last days and solved all issues we found, so the NLpool.nl is now up and working correctly.
I am very grateful to the people around here on this forum who borrowed us some hash power to be able to find blocks and debug.
As everything now works correct the first blocks were found and payouts are running smoothly.

As stated before the pool is located in Amsterdam. This gives you an advantage if you don't want stale shares because of latency and if you want a fast server.

As compensation for the last days and lost blocks we will keep the transaction fees at 0% for the next weeks.

The address for XVG VERGE - Blake2s is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XVG

The address for Shield Blake2S is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XSH

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

I added one miner, I will test it before move my others rigs, unimining gave me only one have of whattomine said so it is not good. I hope your pool increase hash to have an alternative. Thanks
Activity: 208
Has anyone without a 'newbie' status tried NLPOOL? I'm curious what those more experienced verge miners think of the pool.

I switched there all my rigs few days ago, but mined NOTHING, that pool mined only 6 blocks in their whole history, last day. So I switched my rigs again away from them. Probably if they would have 1000x higher overall hashpower, it should be bettter, but I can't say at this moment they are correct or they are stealing shares like unimining.
what pool are you using?

Please read:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30398663

Again, i am very sorry that some blocks were lost, however this is solved now. I would appreciate it if we could make it up to you ;-)

Also, i would like to say that looking at the miners dashboard is see people mining XVG with the wrong password settings.

-p c=XVG-blake2s  <<< This is incorrect
-p c=XVG,ID=004_RX580_4   << Incorrect
-p x   << Incorrect.

The correct password for verge is c=XVG  nothing more, nothing less ;-)

Are you sure the pool it's fine?

With 50 Gh/s in 30 minutes I don't see anything on the website, 0.00000000 XVG .
** B2S - Total Speed: 9182.692 Mh/s, Total Shares: 294, Rejected: 0 this is for one rig **
For those shares it should be some XVG pending..

Should be in your balance already now .... as immature, but like i said .... It's fine ...... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 11
Has anyone without a 'newbie' status tried NLPOOL? I'm curious what those more experienced verge miners think of the pool.
I can just say that I have 16 RIGs on unimining and it's pure fail, you get arround 40% of what you should get. zpool is like the same, and on antpool you keep getting disconnected.
Nothing to loose to try nlpool, i'm changing all my rigs to nlpool.
I hope more will think this way to get a higher hashrate for the poll.

Make your words mine.

I switched there all my rigs few days ago, but mined NOTHING, that pool mined only 6 blocks in their whole history, last day. So I switched my rigs again away from them. Probably if they would have 1000x higher overall hashpower, it should be bettter, but I can't say at this moment they are correct or they are stealing shares like unimining.
what pool are you using?

Please read:

Again, i am very sorry that some blocks were lost, however this is solved now. I would appreciate it if we could make it up to you ;-)

Also, i would like to say that looking at the miners dashboard is see people mining XVG with the wrong password settings.

-p x   << Incorrect.

With 50 Gh/s in 30 minutes I don't see anything on the website, 0.00000000 XVG .
** B2S - Total Speed: 9182.692 Mh/s, Total Shares: 294, Rejected: 0 this is for one rig **

Yes, i am 100% sure. Just give it a few hours and you will see.
Activity: 30

what pool are you using?

Please read:

-p x   << Incorrect.

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

Please read:

-p c=XVG-blake2s  <<< This is incorrect
-p x   << Incorrect.

The correct password for verge is c=XVG  nothing more, nothing less ;-)

oooh that sucks... i changed all to just c=XVG. I need to have my miners on diffrent position - cause i need to see if they all mine the same etc.
I used ID= from ahash and on unimining and it worked... i also get all sucess shares from your pool...

do not know much about pool admin but should work imho

anyway switched and we will see.

what pool are you using?

Please read:

-p x   << Incorrect.

How could you loose mined blocks?? I gave you all my rigs hashpower for two days and got nothing mined from you. So sorry, I don't trust your pool, because you stealed my shares. Thats simple.

Understood. Like i wrote, the Yiimp software is not free of bugs, so i made an error when i was bringing the pool online assuming all would be ok.
Sorry, but i am only human..... When we noticed this on monday i gave a message here that i took the pool offline because of this. Now that everything is fixed, i give the message here that all is ok now.

Activity: 14

what pool are you using?

Please read:

-p x   << Incorrect.

How could you loose mined blocks?? I gave you all my rigs hashpower for two days and got nothing mined from you. So sorry, I don't trust your pool, because you stealed my shares. Thats simple.

i kinda feel like that too... been mining for 4 and half hours with a total 1670 shares found and only got 0.3 xvg but everyone saying it needs more hashrate to begin to find blocks... idk i'm giving a chance
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

what pool are you using?

Please read:

-p x   << Incorrect.

what pool are you using?

Please read:

-p x   << Incorrect.

what pool are you using?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Activity: 1
How can I name my workers for xvg if it is implemented already by the pool? What's the key option for this?
I can just say that I have 16 RIGs on unimining and it's pure fail, you get arround 40% of what you should get. zpool is like the same, and on antpool you keep getting disconnected.
Nothing to loose to try nlpool, i'm changing all my rigs to nlpool.
I hope more will think this way to get a higher hashrate for the poll.
Activity: 17
Activity: 10
Just switched to nlpool.

Come on peeps send over your hash power and let's find some blocks and make this a good pool!
YES - Mine with NLPOOL
KOREPOOL - switch all to NLPOOL.
too much of small pools.

We need 2-5 TH, and then we have 1-2 blocks per hour, which is quite ok.

I just put 40 GH on nlpool. Works fine, i could suggest to start with higher diff - at least 10 or so.
Cause in the beggining there was a flood of shares ;-)

now the diff adjusted and is beetween 35 and 56.

What we need now is more hashpower so we can catch some blocks.

I did swap 2 RIGs on nlpool and I will swap 5 more.
If works decent, I will add 11 more RIGS.

Let's see.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
YES - Mine with NLPOOL
KOREPOOL - switch all to NLPOOL.
too much of small pools.

We need 2-5 TH, and then we have 1-2 blocks per hour, which is quite ok.

I just put 40 GH on nlpool. Works fine, i could suggest to start with higher diff - at least 10 or so.
Cause in the beggining there was a flood of shares ;-)

now the diff adjusted and is beetween 35 and 56.

What we need now is more hashpower so we can catch some blocks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Im getting a really high hashrate on my pool but a normal one at the command line. Is this a problem?

Obviously its not a problem, I rather worry on getting low hashrate in pool but high in commandline, it means something is not right on the pool, just observe more if the pool will report the same, If it is, then great.
There's no good pool for XVG? Unimining gives about 40% of what it should give...EVEN IF Whattomine is not full accurate, the diference is too Huge...With 4600MH/s im getting only 12, 13 coins/day.

Antminepool doesnt work here on the last 5 or 6 days...instant disconnect on both ports.

You can use NLpool.nl now ... working and fast.

The address for XVG VERGE - Blake2s is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XVG

The address for Shield Blake2S is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XSH

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

Example .bat :

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal -epsw x -gser 1 -lidag 1 -r 1 -dcri 40 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2125 -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG
Jump to: