Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 407. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
There's no good pool for XVG? Unimining gives about 40% of what it should give...EVEN IF Whattomine is not full accurate, the diference is too Huge...With 4600MH/s im getting only 12, 13 coins/day.

Antminepool doesnt work here on the last 5 or 6 days...instant disconnect on both ports.
Activity: 31
If anyone is looking for an blake2s XVG pool try my new dedicated mining pool. 0% Fees.

NEW VERGE XVG Pool - blake2s Pool 0% FEES

http://korepool.com

Claymore Settings:
-dpool stratum+tcp://korepool.com:5766 -dwal WALLET_ADDRESS -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVGB

Claymore Dpools.txt
POOL: stratum+tcp://korepool.com:5766, WALLET: WALLET_ADDRESS, PSW: c=XVG

Happy Mining Everyone.

Activity: 5
My 7GPU RX570 rig with flashed bios has 30.6MH per card with Claymore 11 under WIN10
30.6 Mh/s is impressive result for RX 570. Can you please tell me your GPU/Mem clock and what is the GPU temperature?

Actually I do not know exactly what the clock parameters are lol
I just flashed my cards with this bios
https://anorak.tech/t/sapphire-rx-570-nitro-oc-4gb-elpida/17038/10

Temperatures are excelent. Even while my rig is very compact so it fits in standard 19" rack.

Rig placed in room temperature around 22degrees C cards are between 63-73, depends on if I leave doors open to the room.

Rig placed in server room with ac, 54-64 degrees C
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
with dual mine on XVG and XSH the hashrate is not very stable with dcri 44-45. any one has reach a decent drci so the ETH is stale like with DCR.
Thanks

Please inform on your equipment. There is a 200-250W extra power drain using DUAL with XVG, so either you are too low on POWER settings, or your PSU cannot provide.

I have seen that with RX470 i put -5 power instead of -10 power and got extra hash on eth and XVG also with higher DCRI.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
Hi everybody,
MinerGate is it a good mining software for cloud mine?

No it's piece of crap.. i have a few contracts on hashflare but won't recommend cloud mining as it's not much profitable. build your own rig and start mining using claymore
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
with dual mine on XVG and XSH the hashrate is not very stable with dcri 44-45. any one has reach a decent drci so the ETH is stale like with DCR.
Thanks
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
unimining was 55-60% of what should be.. i switched to anttmine, looks better but after an hour or so i got serverfull messages and cannot get WORK Sad

i got around 28-30 XVG in 2 hour... so it's CLOSE to what to mine says on 44000 MH/s, == 330 XVG per day. ( 12 x 28 = 336) Grin Grin Grin

probably i switch to nlpool but the blocks are coming so rare it will be hard to benchmark within 2-3 days.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hi everybody,

cloud mining is the most expensive mining
i'm using minergate on a few PCs on some CPUs that's all....
Activity: 14
Hi everybody,
Activity: 135
Im getting a really high hashrate on my pool but a normal one at the command line. Is this a problem?
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
Dear all,

Let me first say that i am very sorry that it took so long to get our pool NLpool.nl working correctly. When we put it online last weekend i thought that the software YIIMP was easy and ready to work, without bugs. I couldn't have been more wrong.

However, we worked hard last days and solved all issues we found, so the NLpool.nl is now up and working correctly.
I am very grateful to the people around here on this forum who borrowed us some hash power to be able to find blocks and debug.
As everything now works correct the first blocks were found and payouts are running smoothly.

As stated before the pool is located in Amsterdam. This gives you an advantage if you don't want stale shares because of latency and if you want a fast server.

As compensation for the last days and lost blocks we will keep the transaction fees at 0% for the next weeks.

The address for XVG VERGE - Blake2s is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XVG

The address for Shield Blake2S is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XSH

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

any feedback from user that are using this pool ?
And from the admin which is the highest user amount that your server can connect?

The server is scalable, meaning i can replicate very quickly to load balance. In short it should be able to do 30 TH/s or something like that and then within a few minutes we can duplicate.

started mining xvg to your pool.. will post the results..verge block was found like 4 hours ago
Activity: 17

[/quote]

I'm switching my rigs to your mining pool.
Small suggestion: implement worker id's if it's not a big deal.
[/quote]

It is implemented - you just need to query your wallet - there you can see your workers
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
My 7GPU RX570 rig with flashed bios has 30.6MH per card with Claymore 11 under WIN10
30.6 Mh/s is impressive result for RX 570. Can you please tell me your GPU/Mem clock and what is the GPU temperature?
Activity: 5
I have an interesting one here.

Running the same rig under Ubuntu the miner at start reports similar hashrate to WIN10:

• ETH: GPU0 30.570 Mh/s, GPU1 30.629 Mh/s, GPU2 30.615 Mh/s, GPU3 30.611 Mh/s, GPU4 30.618 Mh/s, GPU5 30.631 Mh/s, GPU6 30.632 Mh/s

But then it goes lower and stays this way:

• ETH: GPU0 30.112 Mh/s, GPU1 30.160 Mh/s, GPU2 30.165 Mh/s, GPU3 30.158 Mh/s, GPU4 21.060 Mh/s, GPU5 21.071 Mh/s, GPU6 30.188 Mh/s
  • ETH: GPU0 30.119 Mh/s, GPU1 30.165 Mh/s, GPU2 30.159 Mh/s, GPU3 30.159 Mh/s, GPU4 30.150 Mh/s, GPU5 30.177 Mh/s, GPU6 30.160 Mh/s

Any idea why ?
Activity: 9
Dear all,

Let me first say that i am very sorry that it took so long to get our pool NLpool.nl working correctly. When we put it online last weekend i thought that the software YIIMP was easy and ready to work, without bugs. I couldn't have been more wrong.

However, we worked hard last days and solved all issues we found, so the NLpool.nl is now up and working correctly.
I am very grateful to the people around here on this forum who borrowed us some hash power to be able to find blocks and debug.
As everything now works correct the first blocks were found and payouts are running smoothly.

As stated before the pool is located in Amsterdam. This gives you an advantage if you don't want stale shares because of latency and if you want a fast server.

As compensation for the last days and lost blocks we will keep the transaction fees at 0% for the next weeks.

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

I'm switching my rigs to your mining pool.
Small suggestion: implement worker id's if it's not a big deal.
Activity: 17
did you thought about a multi geographic setup for hardening? having a high-performance server in germany and looking for partners. PM if interested.

I now gave your pool a retry and started dual-mining again, i'll let you know as soon as there are numbers out
Activity: 208
Dear all,

And from the admin which is the highest user amount that your server can connect?

The server is scalable, meaning i can replicate very quickly to load balance. In short it should be able to do 30 TH/s or something like that and then within a few minutes we can duplicate.
Activity: 107
If you don't want to pay DevFee use some other miner. Don't cheat. Just image how you would feel if someone not pay you for your work.

I knew some of you would object to that kind of post which is why I kept it vague and technical.

For the rest of you, how about you all not 'cheat' and stop using/accumulating cryptocurrency, embrace receiving fiat for your labor, pay your taxes for the government's work?  See, we could have entire arguments about morality and money which I don't care for.

It is interesting to view the logic of the morally corrupt and how they try to twist things to suit their agenda.  Are you really trying to justify theft from the developer in this way?  Parasite.
Activity: 9
I can't download v11. Each dwl tells me there is a trojan backdoor inside the zip.
It did not tell me that for all previous versions.
Which AV are you using?  Several recently started detecting any/all P2P software as being 'bad', like WebRoot (for me).  I beta test for them, and it's done to be careful for noobs, but in my opinion it's a PITA.  I just remember to catch the new *.EXE (both in the root where I unpack and CUDA9.1 subdir for me) and let them live, and then add them to the 'skip' file list.

There's nothing wrong with it, even 10.5 / 10.6 give me the same message(s).

Now, I can't absolutely say that there will never be a problem, but that's what is going on now.

But what is weird is that when I manually scan my claymore folder 10.4, there's nothing wrong with it.
When I dwl 11.0, it directly goes to quarantine.
Activity: 146
Dear all,

Jump to: