Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 405. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@Tomee & Thildp

https://imgur.com/a/DuemN . lost XVG? Why?

That's because the mined block went orphan. It happens from time to time. The good news is that you will catch up soon.

You can check here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/orphan-blocks-at-mining-pools-940943

http://www.nlpool.nl/site/mining ( Where you can see the red block on your right ).

Fine, your pool is honest and is working well by now...everybody should move to it.

But, DONT STEAL US WHEN YOUR POOL GROW UP, Please.

Thanks.
Activity: 208
@Tomee & Thildp

That's because the mined block went orphan. It happens from time to time. The good news is that you will catch up soon.

You can check here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/orphan-blocks-at-mining-pools-940943

http://www.nlpool.nl/site/mining ( Where you can see the red block on your right ).

Activity: 2

Is there a way to generate logs showing shares found by gpu?

Apologies as I’m sure this has been asked. I’ve been scouring forums and google with no luck. Cheers.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Use Claymore v11 with -allcoins 1. It's completely free with <=2GB cards, so no Dev fee to worry about. Now that ASIC's are out for DCR, you are much better off mining XVG with ~600% better profitability. You can also convert the XVG to HODL DCR if you want to.

Ahh I didn't know that, thanks!

One issue though, 3 of my RX560's are 4GB cards (10 x 2GB , 3 x 4GB), is that going to cause issues as the 4GB cards will try to mine ETH right?

Like it says in the v11 README:

This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 1% for Ethereum-only mining mode (-mode 1) and 1.5% for dual mining mode (-mode 0), every hour the miner mines for 36 or 54 seconds for developer.
For 2GB cards (they cannot mine ETH/ETC anymore) devfee is 0%, so on 2GB cards you can mine all ETH forks without devfee, this miner is completely free in this case.
If some cards are 2GB and some >2GB, 2GB cards still mine for you during devfee time, only cards that have more than 2GB memory will be used for devfee mining. Miner displays appropriate messages during startup.

The Dev fee will only be mined with the cards that are >2GB.
Has anyone without a 'newbie' status tried NLPOOL? I'm curious what those more experienced verge miners think of the pool.

I switched there all my rigs few days ago, but mined NOTHING, that pool mined only 6 blocks in their whole history, last day. So I switched my rigs again away from them. Probably if they would have 1000x higher overall hashpower, it should be bettter, but I can't say at this moment they are correct or they are stealing shares like unimining.
what pool are you using?

Please read:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30398663

Again, i am very sorry that some blocks were lost, however this is solved now. I would appreciate it if we could make it up to you ;-)

Also, i would like to say that looking at the miners dashboard is see people mining XVG with the wrong password settings.

-p c=XVG-blake2s  <<< This is incorrect
-p c=XVG,ID=004_RX580_4   << Incorrect
-p x   << Incorrect.

The correct password for verge is c=XVG  nothing more, nothing less ;-)

Are you sure the pool it's fine?

With 50 Gh/s in 30 minutes I don't see anything on the website, 0.00000000 XVG .
** B2S - Total Speed: 9182.692 Mh/s, Total Shares: 294, Rejected: 0 this is for one rig **
For those shares it should be some XVG pending..

Should be in your balance already now .... as immature, but like i said .... It's fine ...... Smiley Smiley
It's perfect, I can see my balance now .
62 XVG in 2 hours and half for arround 50 Ghs.
Not paid yet, but it will be soon I guess.
Thanks & keep it up!

Same here: https://i.imgur.com/9lghPny.png
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
My 7GPU RX570 rig with flashed bios has 30.6MH per card with Claymore 11 under WIN10
30.6 Mh/s is impressive result for RX 570. Can you please tell me your GPU/Mem clock and what is the GPU temperature?
Actually I do not know exactly what the clock parameters are lol
I just flashed my cards with this bios
https://anorak.tech/t/sapphire-rx-570-nitro-oc-4gb-elpida/17038/10
Temperatures are excelent. Even while my rig is very compact so it fits in standard 19" rack.
Rig placed in room temperature around 22degrees C cards are between 63-73, depends on if I leave doors open to the room.
Rig placed in server room with ac, 54-64 degrees C
Lucky you Smiley
Max I can get from my ASUS RX 570 is 29 MH/s and even that is with some GPU errors.

To complicate matters, it all depends on the type of RAM your cards have too, which is luck of the draw when you buy them.
You'll get Hynix (best) 30-31Mh/s, Samsung (ok) 28-29Mh/s, or Micron (sucks) 28-29 Mh/s.
Is that the general expectation these days?
I always thought that if I got Samsung VRAM I was going to be able to do more. Hynix (formerly HYumdai electroNIX) is better?
I know that Elpida (now defunct, but owned by the generally accepted last place Micron), although some cards made 5 years ago have it, or does that brand live on, made by Micron?
I know that much of it is subjective, absent concrete measurements & data. My 6gb (Gigabyte) 1060 with Hynix is not keeping up with what the 3gb generic/HP 1060 which had Samsung memory.
I could OC the Samsung to +280 stable, but the Hynix has to be dialed back to +200 even though it will run with +240.  I prefer to be able to leave my rig running for the week/end as opposed to having to constantly monitor from remote.
My RX 570 (Elpida) is stable up to 1950 MHz for memory and model with Hunyx is stable at around 2010 MHz.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Try -lidag 3 as extra option

Thanks bro, trying this now, so far so good, although my hashrate is about 1MH/s per card lower than they should be. -nofee is disabled

Use Claymore v11 with -allcoins 1. It's completely free with <=2GB cards, so no Dev fee to worry about. Now that ASIC's are out for DCR, you are much better off mining XVG with ~600% better profitability. You can also convert the XVG to HODL DCR if you want to.

Ahh I didn't know that, thanks!

One issue though, 3 of my RX560's are 4GB cards (10 x 2GB , 3 x 4GB), is that going to cause issues as the 4GB cards will try to mine ETH right?
Has anyone without a 'newbie' status tried NLPOOL? I'm curious what those more experienced verge miners think of the pool.

I switched there all my rigs few days ago, but mined NOTHING, that pool mined only 6 blocks in their whole history, last day. So I switched my rigs again away from them. Probably if they would have 1000x higher overall hashpower, it should be bettter, but I can't say at this moment they are correct or they are stealing shares like unimining.
what pool are you using?

Please read:

Again, i am very sorry that some blocks were lost, however this is solved now. I would appreciate it if we could make it up to you ;-)

Also, i would like to say that looking at the miners dashboard is see people mining XVG with the wrong password settings.

-p x   << Incorrect.

With 50 Gh/s in 30 minutes I don't see anything on the website, 0.00000000 XVG .
** B2S - Total Speed: 9182.692 Mh/s, Total Shares: 294, Rejected: 0 this is for one rig **

Should be in your balance already now .... as immature, but like i said .... It's fine ...... Smiley Smiley
Thanks & keep it up!

Activity: 17
Hi all, long time lurker here, I have just added my puny 9GH to the mine.nlpool.nl, i too was finding unimining not giving the rewards I expected.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Mining Ubiq with 2GB cards.

Hey guys,

I've set up a 13 x RX560 2GB card rig and I'm mining Ubiq / DCR with it.

The trouble is every time the dev fee kicks in it crashes the miner as the cards can't load the ETH DAG.

I've tried setting :

-allcoins ubiq (warning about having to use -allcoins 1)
-allcoins 1 (crashes the miner when the devfee tries to mine ETH)

I've had to revert to -nofee 1 just to stop the miner crashing but is there another option I'm missing that will tell the devfee to mine Ubiq instead of ETH?

http://whattomine.com/coins/152-dcr-blake-14r?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=5300&p=240&fee=3&cost=0.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

http://whattomine.com/coins/220-xvg-blake-2s?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=6600&p=240&fee=3&cost=0.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
Activity: 12

Hey guys,

The trouble is every time the dev fee kicks in it crashes the miner as the cards can't load the ETH DAG.

I've tried setting :

I've had to revert to -nofee 1 just to stop the miner crashing but is there another option I'm missing that will tell the devfee to mine Ubiq instead of ETH?

Try -lidag 3 as extra option

Hey guys,

I've tried setting :

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
To complicate matters, it all depends on the type of RAM your cards have too, which is luck of the draw when you buy them.
You'll get Hynix (best) 30-31Mh/s, Samsung (ok) 28-29Mh/s, or Micron (sucks) 28-29 Mh/s.
Is that the general expectation these days?

I always thought that if I got Samsung VRAM I was going to be able to do more. Hynix (formerly HYumdai electroNIX) is better?

I know that Elpida (now defunct, but owned by the generally accepted last place Micron), although some cards made 5 years ago have it, or does that brand live on, made by Micron?

I know that much of it is subjective, absent concrete measurements & data. My 6gb (Gigabyte) 1060 with Hynix is not keeping up with what the 3gb generic/HP 1060 which had Samsung memory.

I could OC the Samsung to +280 stable, but the Hynix has to be dialed back to +200 even though it will run with +240.  I prefer to be able to leave my rig running for the week/end as opposed to having to constantly monitor from remote.
Activity: 30

what pool are you using?

Please read:

-p x   << Incorrect.

Thanks & keep it up!
Dear all,

Let me first say that i am very sorry that it took so long to get our pool NLpool.nl working correctly. When we put it online last weekend i thought that the software YIIMP was easy and ready to work, without bugs. I couldn't have been more wrong.

However, we worked hard last days and solved all issues we found, so the NLpool.nl is now up and working correctly.
I am very grateful to the people around here on this forum who borrowed us some hash power to be able to find blocks and debug.
As everything now works correct the first blocks were found and payouts are running smoothly.

As stated before the pool is located in Amsterdam. This gives you an advantage if you don't want stale shares because of latency and if you want a fast server.

As compensation for the last days and lost blocks we will keep the transaction fees at 0% for the next weeks.

The address for XVG VERGE - Blake2s is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XVG

The address for Shield Blake2S is:
stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u -p c=XSH

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

You should correct your bat file format to below:

stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=XVG

NOT -u or -p

PS: I swapping some rigs to nlpool.. looking good now
unimining have many orphaned blocks, maybe I change my mining power to this pool, does it work correctly?
sorry my english.

I can confirm that stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 works perfect.
I did change 5 rigs ( second coin mining ) to mine.nlpool.nl , on the first hour I didn't see anything, but after 2 and half hours I have 62.53261253 XVG, which is really cool, almoust exactly as the calculator.
Activity: 71
Dear all,

Let me first say that i am very sorry that it took so long to get our pool NLpool.nl working correctly. When we put it online last weekend i thought that the software YIIMP was easy and ready to work, without bugs. I couldn't have been more wrong.

However, we worked hard last days and solved all issues we found, so the NLpool.nl is now up and working correctly.
I am very grateful to the people around here on this forum who borrowed us some hash power to be able to find blocks and debug.
As everything now works correct the first blocks were found and payouts are running smoothly.

As stated before the pool is located in Amsterdam. This gives you an advantage if you don't want stale shares because of latency and if you want a fast server.

As compensation for the last days and lost blocks we will keep the transaction fees at 0% for the next weeks.

If you have any questions or other coins you want added to the pool please e-mail us. The e-mail address is displayed on our website nlpool.nl

NOT -u or -p

unimining have many orphaned blocks, maybe I change my mining power to this pool, does it work correctly?
sorry my english.
Activity: 71
What is the command to put a name in the pool? in cgminer w = name is used, but in claymore it does not work, by default in the pool they appear with dual name, sorry my english.
OK Solved:
Wallet.Name
Dear all,

NOT -u or -p

Activity: 14

Yes, i am 100% sure. Just give it a few hours and you will see.
[/quote]

it's coming alright... at least i see xvg coming in my balance
Jump to: