Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 412. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i ve been mining in this nlpool.nl for hours it finds a bunch of shares but still have 0 balance... why?
nlpool.nl scam
i mine this pool 12 hours and my balance 0. 30 gh/s
Activity: 37
I think, it will be useful to add a scheduler to reboot the rig (exec the reboot.bat), not miner in "-r" option. For example -r -180 - to execute reboot.bat if something wrong with gpus and to restart miner every 180 mins.
rtfm ) -r option already DOES work as you described: -r 180 reboots in case of gpu fail OR in 180 minutes
[/quote]

RuMiner means "Russian" miner?

Read this manual more attentively. "Restart miner" not equal "Execute reboot.bat". I need to reboot my rig, not miner, every hour, for example
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
And btw crackfoo/zpool is well known scamer/scam pool(steal 10% to 30%).

Source?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zpoolca-does-it-take-20-22-fee-1951402

My experience with zpool shows the same. Depending on the coin and moment, he steal between 10 and 30%.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Hi, @Claymore! I'm parsing last log file in reboot.bat and if it was a minspeed reboot, I'm just restarting miner instead of reboot.
So a small bug was found: after restarting miner cannot aquire management port because it is taken by previous miner instance.
It repeats this constantly until next reboot:
server: bind failed with error: 10048 (port for remote management is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 20sec...
If old miner instance is closed, OS must close its socket. So probably old miner is still running. Or you use Linux...
I know it must ( but such behaviour only when miner is closed by minspeed. if I close it manually and start again, everything is ok
netstat shows sockets are in CLOSE_WAIT state.

I think, it will be useful to add a scheduler to reboot the rig (exec the reboot.bat), not miner in "-r" option. For example -r -180 - to execute reboot.bat if something wrong with gpus and to restart miner every 180 mins.
rtfm ) -r option already DOES work as you described: -r 180 reboots in case of gpu fail OR in 180 minutes
Activity: 27
Hi, Claymore,

There are plans for the second coin, and the removal is no longer relevant for mining on the GPU? ASIC evil...
Hi, Claymore!

Or just to add one another option for calling reboot.bat.

I got some usb watchdog dongles from Aliexpress. They have an associated program and watch the miner and the gpus. If the miner, computer or a gpu stops working the dongle will reboot the computer. I have not installed them yet but on a test bench they checked out okay. Just search Aliexpress or eBay for "usb watchdog."

I'm using USB WatchDogs, however I need to reboot the rig even if all it's ok every hour, for example. I believe it would increase my share count.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hi, Claymore!

I got some usb watchdog dongles from Aliexpress. They have an associated program and watch the miner and the gpus. If the miner, computer or a gpu stops working the dongle will reboot the computer. I have not installed them yet but on a test bench they checked out okay. Just search Aliexpress or eBay for "usb watchdog."
Hi, Claymore!

Activity: 18
Hey guys! I'm super new to the forum, thanks for all the great help!

I just downloaded Claymore V11 and im getting a virus: Win32/CoinMiner!bit  is it a false negative?  I downloaded it from the main page.  Just wanted to check.

Thanks again guys

Happened to me as well.. however I am not new to mining stuff, previous versions of Claymore never showed virus alert  Huh

Me too. Cause AMD Wattman problem and mining rig hangup after boot. Now back to 10.6.
Activity: 64
I get only 176 mhs in dual mode (ETH/XVG) compared to 180mhs with ETH only - also lowering the dcri to 10 didn't change this. is this expected behaviour or what can I do to optimize things ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Can someone explain me please, why I CAN mine ETH and CAN'T mine ETC due to DAG creation error? Does they have not same size DAG?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi, @Claymore! I'm parsing last log file in reboot.bat and if it was a minspeed reboot, I'm just restarting miner instead of reboot.
So a small bug was found: after restarting miner cannot aquire management port because it is taken by previous miner instance.
It repeats this constantly until next reboot:
server: bind failed with error: 10048 (port for remote management is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 20sec...

If old miner instance is closed, OS must close its socket. So probably old miner is still running. Or you use Linux...
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hello @Claymore,
I'm trying to work on a script to enable/disable my GPUs at some specific periods of time during the day so your remote management API is what I need but when I send this JSON:

API.txt says:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":[0, 1]}

I fail to see the error here (My JSON is sent exactly as seen above, including newlines and spaces), the only different thing from API.txt is that I'm also sending a password. Is API.txt updated?

BTW, this is on v11.0 running on a Linux rig.

Just checked, you are right, API.txt describes this command incorrectly, the correct format is:
{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":["0", "1"]}
I will include updated API.txt in next miner update.
Activity: 1
Hey guys! I'm super new to the forum, thanks for all the great help!

I just downloaded Claymore V11 and im getting a virus: Win32/CoinMiner!bit  is it a false negative?  I downloaded it from the main page.  Just wanted to check.

Thanks again guys

Happened to me as well.. however I am not new to mining stuff, previous versions of Claymore never showed virus alert  Huh
Activity: 44
About stale shares. I switched from v10.4 to v11 and my stale shares are up quite a bit. Before i got roughly 3% of stales with v10.4 but v11 produces 7-10%. Ping is around 4-50ms . What gives ?
Activity: 208
You can mine on NLpool if you want

STRATUM SERVERS
-o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u [-p c=XVG] | for VERGE (Blake2S)
-o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -u [-p c=XSH] | for SHIELD
-o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -u [-p c=CREA] | for CREATIVECOIN
-o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -u [-p c=MAX] | for MAXCOIN

I am truly sorry, but i will take the pool offline for now after working all night on it. There are numerous bug's regarding balances i found and i need to fix in this opensource pool software where there is no support to find afaik........ so i need a couple of day's to sort this out correctly and to get balances payed.

Embarrassed

Activity: 168
fuck this noobs quoting whole op's post. fuck off.

you dont deserve mining if you dont even know what to quote.
Activity: 14

Source?
I think Unimining might have chance stealing hashpower too, the Actual XVG got from Unimining is almost 50% less than Antminepool.

The 24hr actual profit shown on website of these both pools have huge different.
Activity: 729
Merit: 114

Source?
Activity: 14
The 24hr Actual shown on table of XVG Blake2s is keep going down from 0.032 to 0.029 now, but in Antminepool is going up from 0.038-0.041, it's almost double. May the owner of pool please take a look into this issue? The profit difference is too much. Thank you.
Jump to: