Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 413. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello @Claymore,
I'm trying to work on a script to enable/disable my GPUs at some specific periods of time during the day so your remote management API is what I need but when I send this JSON:
{
   "id": 0,
   "jsonrpc": "2.0",
   "method": "control_gpu",
   "params": [
   ],
   "psw": "not_for_you_too_see"
}
Nothing happens, looking at the log what I see is this:
22:02:33:223   6da1f700   srv: wrong control_gpu:params format

API.txt says:
{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":[0, 1]}

RESPONSE:
none.

COMMENTS:
first number - GPU index, or "-1" for all GPUs. Second number - new GPU state, 0 - disabled, 1 - ETH-only mode, 2 - dual mode.

I fail to see the error here (My JSON is sent exactly as seen above, including newlines and spaces), the only different thing from API.txt is that I'm also sending a password. Is API.txt updated?

BTW, this is on v11.0 running on a Linux rig.
Activity: 1
Hey guys! I'm super new to the forum, thanks for all the great help!

I just downloaded Claymore V11 and im getting a virus: Win32/CoinMiner!bit  is it a false negative?  I downloaded it from the main page.  Just wanted to check.

Thanks again guys
Activity: 14
i ve been mining in this nlpool.nl for hours it finds a bunch of shares but still have 0 balance... why?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I dont know why this keep happening, randomly connects and disconnects from the pool, only happens with dual mining and the second coin, i have already tried two different pools, any suggestions?  thank you!

It's from the pool, try unimining.net - working fine now with

blake2s Please use xvg.eu1.unimining.net to mine XVG

And btw crackfoo/zpool is well known scamer/scam pool(steal 10% to 30%).
Activity: 63
Is Blake2s supported by Claymore now?

Yes,with Claymore v11
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Adding 3500Ghash right now to http://nlpool.nl/

See you there  Wink

0% fee

I'll throw another 60k at it for 24 hours to test it out....   I'll get to it soon.  

You can see the +3500ghash haha the pool should be getting about 1 block per 1,5 hour. lets wait a few hours and see.

More people comming?

I just moved over. Are balances updating for anyone? Mine show zero for over an hour.

That pool saw no block yet since the beginning, so you can't have any balance increase.
Activity: 2
I dont know why this keep happening, randomly connects and disconnects from the pool, only happens with dual mining and the second coin, i have already tried two different pools, any suggestions?  thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lni5ie556o6nopi/claymore.JPG

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u-hTbrXm5BGBa6SZxSMmCFS5zfcNpf4h
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Long time lurker first time poster.. today i added a riser to one of my rigs and tried to use my old r9 270 with my 2x rx 480 in same rig.. it detects the 2gb r9270 but it has 0 mhs.. some help please thanks. This is my first time using a riser so maybe i missed a step?

Raiser is nothing more than "extender", if system detects the GPU - all should be fine in terms of the hw connectivity
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Hi, @Claymore! I'm parsing last log file in reboot.bat and if it was a minspeed reboot, I'm just restarting miner instead of reboot.
So a small bug was found: after restarting miner cannot aquire management port because it is taken by previous miner instance.
It repeats this constantly until next reboot:
server: bind failed with error: 10048 (port for remote management is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 20sec...
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
So much fun, XVG profitability decreased 60% since saturday, soon nobody will mine xvg hehe cause not even the electricity spent will be worth hehe

Pay atention you trolls, this will happen when eth is not minable anymore hehe, everybody will go to equihash or cryptonight and boom, only people with free electricity will be able to profit $0.10 per card per day. That will be so much fun, I cant wait that to happen. I will laugh at your trollfaces so much eheh

Oh you poor sad thing trolling and hating on every thread trying so hard to feel better about missing the money train ... you do whatever you need to stay happy buddy ... Choo Choo.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
So much fun, XVG profitability decreased 60% since saturday, soon nobody will mine xvg hehe cause not even the electricity spent will be worth hehe

Pay atention you trolls, this will happen when eth is not minable anymore hehe, everybody will go to equihash or cryptonight and boom, only people with free electricity will be able to profit $0.10 per card per day. That will be so much fun, I cant wait that to happen. I will laugh at your trollfaces so much eheh
Activity: 10

See you there  Wink

0% fee

I'll throw another 60k at it for 24 hours to test it out....   I'll get to it soon.  

You can see the +3500ghash haha the pool should be getting about 1 block per 1,5 hour. lets wait a few hours and see.

More people comming?

I just moved over. Are balances updating for anyone? Mine show zero for over an hour.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

See you there  Wink

0% fee

More people comming?
Activity: 15
I have another question... One of my rigs has 2 Rx480's with Samsung Memory. They are Asus gaming 8gb they get 27mhs non modded bios.. Is it worth it to mod? Also if it is I mod with ati then use pixel patcher correct? Also could somebody point me to the bios .. I also have some other ones with Hynix thinks it's the nitro ones one does 27 the other 24mhs also should I mod?
Long time lurker first time poster.. today i added a riser to one of my rigs and tried to use my old r9 270 with my 2x rx 480 in same rig.. it detects the 2gb r9270 but it has 0 mhs.. some help please thanks. This is my first time using a riser so maybe i missed a step?

if you are trying to mine ETH 2Gb cards are not enough anymore, you might want to try Ubiq, not sure if you can dual mine.
Let us know

Crap I have someone who wants its for 150 so I will sell and add another rx 580
Activity: 13
 I also like this miner and hope that devs will continue with it. Any competition is good. Devs are currently busy to release it, so let's wait.. 
 I think let's wait for new version.
Activity: 162

if you are trying to mine ETH 2Gb cards are not enough anymore, you might want to try Ubiq, not sure if you can dual mine.
Let us know
Activity: 49

See you there  Wink

0% fee

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

See you there  Wink

0% fee
Jump to: