Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 424. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Should solo mining XVG be possible with V11? Tried and failed.

Daemon and cpu miners on a few systems work fine so it's either my Claymore config or it's not supported?

The OP says POOL for both of the new algos, Blake2s and Keccak.  It shows SOLO capable only for ETH and SIA.

Sure does, doesn't it. And now I even recall reading that. Thanks.
Greed and optimism, my two biggest downfalls.
Activity: 73
Merit: 3

Daemon and cpu miners on a few systems work fine so it's either my Claymore config or it's not supported?

The OP says POOL for both of the new algos, Blake2s and Keccak.  It shows SOLO capable only for ETH and SIA.
Activity: 11

Activity: 73
Example- [-p ]
ahashpool says you need C=BTC and you can add your worker ID=name here

Claymore kicks out [-p ID=name C=BTC]

I think you need a comma instead of a space between those items, -p ID=name,C=BTC so that it's taken as one whole item in the password field.  Once you put a space in, the parser will stop at that point and assume the stuff after the space doesn't belong with the -p.

The example on ahashpool.com shows a comma ... not sure why you changed that to a space.
Activity: 208
Both Uni and Ant seem to be having issues, understandable considering they have had thousands more miners connecting over the past couple of days.
With Uni I get rejected shares and with Ant I cannot currently connect.

Same here, guess they are overloaded. I took the liberty to create a pool myself today. The fee is 0,5% ( same as Ant ) and the pool is located in Amsterdam. No conversion or other hidden fees.

The address is: stratum+tcp://xvg-blake2s.nlpool.nl:5766
As username put in your Verge wallet address and use password "c=XVG"

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
XVG Profitability is 40% less than it was 3 days ago, I have been following it and if this keeps up then is going to be much less, close to other dead dual mining coins, currently mining dcr with a gpu gives 0.10 usd per day.
Unfortunately, this is true.
Do you know if there are any alternatives?

XSH is really the only alternative. It's making 15% more profit but as soon as people see my post, they will all move to it hehe, in the end both will have even profis.
Activity: 14
Use ahashpool, there isnt problems.

I am trying to get the new 11.0 claymore working with ahashpool that you recommended but it won't recognize the options that ahashpool wants.

Example- [-p ]
ahashpool says you need C=BTC and you can add your worker ID=name here

Claymore kicks out [-p ID=name C=BTC]

If you don't mind sharing your BAT file for Ahashpool? Thanks
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
XVG Profitability is 40% less than it was 3 days ago, I have been following it and if this keeps up then is going to be much less, close to other dead dual mining coins, currently mining dcr with a gpu gives 0.10 usd per day.
I'm just mining verge to hold till it gets pumped than I'll cash out I think this is the only alternative the problem is with all the ICO's mineable coins aren't being created like they where a year or 2 ago
Activity: 9
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verge is too damn unstable.. when I try to mine it and get rejected or refused for being too full than my entire mining rig starts to lock up from the internet.  Seems miner does not like to get denied and my wireless stops responding to Teamviewer.
Activity: 21
unimining added a new dedicated stratum to use for xvg— stratum+tcp://xvg.eu1.unimining.net:5770

This was posted on their forum.

Thanks, will try it out
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Activity: 104
unimining added a new dedicated stratum to use for xvg— stratum+tcp://xvg.eu1.unimining.net:5770

This was posted on their forum.
Activity: 21
Hello when trying to join the group Antminepool does not make me connection

B2S: Authorization failed: (NULL)
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

This only happens if in wallet I put a XVG address that I have of Bittrex but if I take an address XVG of other users who have published here works perfect.

Is there a problem with that address of Bittrex?

Another problem I have is in zpool since yesterday I am extracting XVG with the same wallet of Bittrex D6mz8XLApBjeHEdrNXoFh8vZ5bjbxrbBmM and I have a pending payment that has not been reflected in Bittrex what I call the attention is that in Zpool shows me the Mon Eda Unobtanium and the wallet you have assigned is from XVG and the payment I have pending sample Total Paid * * * 0.02558559 UNO Will it be that the payment does not come because it is in a different currency?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -eworker ortadan.ASRock -ewal 0x3ecd934271818d98b95f9591fd7ea1d8163c2fa7 -epsw x -estale 0 -di 0 -tstop 80 -tt -55 -cclock 1100 -mclock 1950 -powlim 50 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850 -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.zpool.ca:5766 -dwal D6mz8XLApBjeHEdrNXoFh8vZ5bjbxrbBmM -dpsw c=XVG -dcoin blake2s -dcri 50 -allpools 1         

i think antminepool is having issues right now in general w all the new hash coming online

Both Uni and Ant seem to be having issues, understandable considering they have had thousands more miners connecting over the past couple of days.
With Uni I get rejected shares and with Ant I cannot currently connect.
Activity: 8
Hello when trying to join the group Antminepool does not make me connection

B2S: Authorization failed: (NULL)
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

This only happens if in wallet I put a XVG address that I have of Bittrex but if I take an address XVG of other users who have published here works perfect.

Is there a problem with that address of Bittrex?

Another problem I have is in zpool since yesterday I am extracting XVG with the same wallet of Bittrex D6mz8XLApBjeHEdrNXoFh8vZ5bjbxrbBmM and I have a pending payment that has not been reflected in Bittrex what I call the attention is that in Zpool shows me the Mon Eda Unobtanium and the wallet you have assigned is from XVG and the payment I have pending sample Total Paid * * * 0.02558559 UNO Will it be that the payment does not come because it is in a different currency?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -eworker ortadan.ASRock -ewal 0x3ecd934271818d98b95f9591fd7ea1d8163c2fa7 -epsw x -estale 0 -di 0 -tstop 80 -tt -55 -cclock 1100 -mclock 1950 -powlim 50 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850 -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.zpool.ca:5766 -dwal D6mz8XLApBjeHEdrNXoFh8vZ5bjbxrbBmM -dpsw c=XVG -dcoin blake2s -dcri 50 -allpools 1         

i think antminepool is having issues right now in general w all the new hash coming online
Activity: 6
Claymore v11 gives me more hashrate (compared to 10.6) and running stable

windows 10
RX 480
nicehash

thumbs up to the author
Yes, whats the problem? I don't think anyone here wants verge. Everyone wants BTC.

Yes I agree I meant easier for the other guy who was trying to use his bittrex XVG address. Everyone has a BTC address and ahashpool makes that easy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Yes, whats the problem? I don't think anyone here wants verge. Everyone wants BTC.

ahashpool uses BTC addresses
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Jump to: