Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 423. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 100
For Rx480 & Rx570 the hash is better now with ver 11 but for Rx460 the hash is lower now
Edit: I'm using EthOS
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What is your opinion about the quality of the 12v DC, in many electronic system the quality of the DC is crucial, I think that when the GPU need to do million of operation, maybe most of the problem that we have about the speed or unstable rates is for to have dirty DC,  most of the cheap stepped PSU  have rally very dirty DC.  who has experience in this field ?  
Activity: 20
Has anyone experience with Blockchain drivers "Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23" and Claymore setup parameters for -cvddc ?
I defined those parameters for all cards and it doesn't work. Are those drivers and parameters supported?

So far I have best hashing power with those drivers. Tried latest one but some cards have 2/3 Mhs less..

Thank you.
Activity: 17
Hello,
in last 4 moths my memory and core clock sometimes gets reseted to stock value, without any memory issues etc in HWID. Is this related to blokchain drivers?

My settings are done in afterburner 19 beta version. I did not overclocked to much, 1910/2010 sapphire nitro with 28.5mhs single mode mining.

Any thoughts?
Anyone? Sad

I'm using adrenaline drivers (compute mode) overdriven tool 1150/850 2025/850 30.5mhs eth 1114mhs xvg dcri 35
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello,
in last 4 moths my memory and core clock sometimes gets reseted to stock value, without any memory issues etc in HWID. Is this related to blokchain drivers?

My settings are done in afterburner 19 beta version. I did not overclocked to much, 1910/2010 sapphire nitro with 28.5mhs single mode mining.

Any thoughts?
Anyone? Sad
Activity: 11
Does anyone know what causes Reported Hashrate to drop the same value, exactly in every 1 hour? (Dual mining ETH+XVG, Claymore 11)
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Anyone else noticed HUGE rise in temperature dual ETH + XVG?
Dual mining always puts more stress on the card, especially if you fail at undervolting.
Activity: 208
so i got only 100XVG for 24hours on zpool with 15Ghs (2 rigs), it is almost 70% as it should be (140XVG+). need to find new pool, dont go into zpool.
see my stats: http://www.zpool.ca/?address=DPrC3WhXahXfNkZcqoepFVir2WhTsbGo72

You should try another pool, i posted some here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30038363

or try antminepool.com
Activity: 29
For dual mining ETH +  XVG using antminepool. Do you think i can use exchange's wallet for XVG?

Yes just received a payment to Cryptopia as well.Also fine
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
so i got only 100XVG for 24hours on zpool with 15Ghs (2 rigs), it is almost 70% as it should be (140XVG+). need to find new pool, dont go into zpool.
see my stats: http://www.zpool.ca/?address=DPrC3WhXahXfNkZcqoepFVir2WhTsbGo72
Activity: 3
What XVG hashrate you are getting on 1060? im getting about ~480mh/s, with -dcri 65. It is normal?
Activity: 12
Hello please when i want to exclude one card from mining in dual mode it give me msg like this
B2s: authorization faild
Server full
Null
Socket was closed romotely by pool
B2s job timeout, disconnect , retry in 20 sec...

Can any one help me or share with me a bat file how to exclude one card from mining in dual ??!!!

Thanks in advance
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
For dual mining ETH +  XVG using antminepool. Do you think i can use exchange's wallet for XVG?

I use the Bittrex wallet. It is fine.
Activity: 29

One way to find out,i am mining directly to exchange,waiting for first payment to see if it works.
Activity: 2
tested for ETH + XVG with ethermine and unimining pool.
Activity: 36
Anyone else noticed HUGE rise in temperature dual ETH + XVG?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Use ahashpool, there isnt problems.

Use ahashpool, there isnt problems.

I am trying to get the new 11.0 claymore working with ahashpool that you recommended but it won't recognize the options that ahashpool wants.

Example- [-p ]
ahashpool says you need C=BTC and you can add your worker ID=name here

Claymore kicks out [-p ID=name C=BTC]

If you don't mind sharing your BAT file for Ahashpool? Thanks

Code:
TIMEOUT 15
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal yourwallet -epsw x -epool eu2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal yourwallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.ahashpool.com:5766 -dwal yourBTCwallet -dpsw c=BTC -dcoin blake2s -mode 0 -allcoins 1 -r 1 -dbg -1 -lidag 1 -tstop 80 -mport -3333 -platform 1 -ethi 16 -dcri 50 -allpools 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 73
Merit: 3
Occasionally you may have an issue connecting to the antminepool website.  I noticed that when the payout occurs every 2 hours approximately, the website loses it's mind for about 30 seconds and refuses connections.  The server is probably overwhelmed by the process.  Then it's back to normal.
Activity: 67
Hi guys, I've just installed the new version and Pascal mining seems to be disable. Is it just me or Pascal is not allowed anymore?

I just update my rigs with C 11 from 10.2
After 5 min, all stable, and increased Mh/s for few %
Now to see on nanopool how will look

ONLY issue - GPU 0 on rig1 work on regular basic, some time for now, and just sometimes jump to overclock values... but all by babies at least work

Thanks Claymore for great work  Wink

funny thing : Downloaded file on my lap top, extract, put edit files, zipped, sent to Rig 1 and Rig 2, ONLY on rig 2 VIRUS CoinMiner!.bat, removed and everything working fine. Scan my Lap top, no problems
Jump to: