Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 422. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Both Uni and Ant seem to be having issues, understandable considering they have had thousands more miners connecting over the past couple of days.
With Uni I get rejected shares and with Ant I cannot currently connect.

Same here, guess they are overloaded. I took the liberty to create a pool myself today. The fee is 0,5% ( same as Ant ) and the pool is located in Amsterdam. No conversion or other hidden fees.

The address is: stratum+tcp://xvg-blake2s.nlpool.nl:5766
As username put in your Verge wallet address and use password "c=XVG"

thanks pointing some hash your way
Activity: 14
Anybody else getting a big ETH hash rate drop when dual mining Verge? I have played around with DCRI and it doesn't seem to effect the ETH hash rate much but I took a 26 mh/s hit when I started to dual mine Verge?
Activity: 11
Can u implement remote syslog compatibility?

Sorry, I'm beginner. What's that means?
I ask developers for implementig feature to send all errors to syslog server before miner reboot and colletion statistic.
For your problem I reccomend use -nofee 1 to test as christiano88 wrote...

I have tried with nofee command but still have the same drops.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Pr7dW
Activity: 10
has anyone experienced gpu # 0 with zero hash rate? after a few seconds the miner will restart and will be stuck at open cl initializing. I have 7 rigs and only 2 rigs are experiencing this problem. I tried going back to v 10.5 but the problem persists! I did not have this problem prior to closing V 10.5 then running V11.0 with the same bat file. pls help.

Exactly the same problem! waiting for any help... thanks

I have a same problem with gpu1 where is my monitor used to connected to.
I am using teamviewer to check things out soon as i disconect from teamviewer every card come back to mine. Only 0 megahash on that card while i am logged into the rig from TV without phisicaly connected monitor on the rig...
Activity: 14
Code:
TIMEOUT 15
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal yourwallet -epsw x -epool eu2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal yourwallet -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.ahashpool.com:5766 -dwal yourBTCwallet -dpsw c=BTC -dcoin blake2s -mode 0 -allcoins 1 -r 1 -dbg -1 -lidag 1 -tstop 80 -mport -3333 -platform 1 -ethi 16 -dcri 50 -allpools 1

This worked thanks. I do notice I am taking a 20-25mh/s hit on ETH to mine Verge. I tried dropping DCRI to 44 and they brings it down to a 20 mh/s hit on ETH. I thought the new 11.0 for others was mining ETH at the same rate while adding an ALT coin?
Activity: 26
has anyone experienced gpu # 0 with zero hash rate? after a few seconds the miner will restart and will be stuck at open cl initializing. I have 7 rigs and only 2 rigs are experiencing this problem. I tried going back to v 10.5 but the problem persists! I did not have this problem prior to closing V 10.5 then running V11.0 with the same bat file. pls help.

after downgrade to 10.5 try to reboot, it helps in my case
Activity: 3

Exactly the same problem! waiting for any help... thanks
TCS
Activity: 2
Any ideas on why my devfee is unusually high? I've never had lower than 3.5% and as high as 4.5%. This doesn't seem right to me. Running 10.2 and i don't plan on upgrading until i find out why it's unusually high on 10.2 first. Seems every time there is a reconnect the devfee contributions seem much higher and then gradually lower. thanks to anyone that can help.

https://imgur.com/8x3dVYQ
Activity: 36
For dual mining ETH +  XVG using antminepool. Do you think i can use exchange's wallet for XVG?

I use the Bittrex wallet. It is fine.

Im try payout to cryptopia exchange and I received it from unimining 2-3 times. I think its better to open a verge wallet, download a blockchain for it (2,2 gb) and make payments directly to original wallet.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hi guys, I've just installed the new version and Pascal mining seems to be disable. Is it just me or Pascal is not allowed anymore?

Hello people, anyone with this problem too?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
^-^

I ask developers for implementig feature to send all errors to syslog server before miner reboot and colletion statistic.

Just create your own rsyslog regex and send it to your syslog. You have the log so just create a rsyslog configuration file.

It's already done, but I think that this feature from miner will work better than parsing log, and for more ppl who still use windows ))
Activity: 20
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Just create your own rsyslog regex and send it to your syslog. You have the log so just create a rsyslog configuration file.

Activity: 25
With Claymore 11, i have about 10% less shares than with 10,6. Stale shares almost the same level.
I have rig with N1070, mining on ethermine, what can be problem ?

Ok, thank you! I have started nofee command.
^-^

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
@Claymore, why on connection drop on linux, miner restarts repeatedly, everytime with less VRAM, bringing it to the point where it has no more VRAM to store DAG and mine with if connection gets restored?

Please? Tried all possible settings, including -nofee 1, -r -1, -wd 0, with -allpools 1 or 0, and -allcoins 1 or 0, but none stop the miner from restarting (thread hang when there's a connection drop for more than 1 min). On windows it doesn't happen, only on linux.
^-^
Anyone help! What causing this Reported hashrate drops every hour? Dual mining ETH+XVG, Claymore 11.

https://imgur.com/a/onP8R
Jump to: