Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 420. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
UniMining just paid out all missing payouts if anyone cares.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
unimining is not paying and is unstable, zpool is not paying enough (2/3 from what should we get)...and XVH blake2s diff skyrocketed so profit is now lower...

someone knows where to mine XSH/shield? antminepool has low hash rate, too long to find block i guess..or what about keccak coin? i know only about max and smart, not sure how they profitable are...anyone tried already?

Forget about keccak, reason why nobody said anything here about it tells --> dont bother about it, the only thing to dual mine is xvg hehe and soon if xvg does not increase in price then profits will be worse than decred which is $0.08 per card per day hehe.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
unimining is not paying and is unstable, zpool is not paying enough (2/3 from what should we get)...and XVH blake2s diff skyrocketed so profit is now lower...

someone knows where to mine XSH/shield? antminepool has low hash rate, too long to find block i guess..or what about keccak coin? i know only about max and smart, not sure how they profitable are...anyone tried already?
Activity: 12
As alternative you can use:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal "wallet".Worker1/"mail" -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://xvg-blake2s.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal "wallet" -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -ftime 10 -tstop 85 -fanmin 60 -cclock 1130 -mclock 2110 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900 -dcri 50
Activity: 9
I just talked to one of the UniMining pool admins, they are having issues with payouts because a big amount of miners joined in the last 2-3 days, but everything will be fixed, so no need to worry I think.
I'll trust them and won't change pool. What's the alternative anyway? I tried all 3 of the pools and UniMining is the best in my opinion.
Activity: 11
dont use unimining pool, payouts have not worked
Activity: 7
how to make dpool.txt for svg correct?  
POOL: s.antminepool.com:9008, WALLET: DU5a2jcbDF6asJmq3vPzKv3jnqS3vVii1.comp1, PSW: x
this don't work  for me. i think need -dcoin blake2s key?
Activity: 23
Uniminingpools last 3 payouts have not worked, XVG pool is offline now also.

Thank god I'm not the only one, there's no transaction number on my last three payment and I checked my wallet and that last three payment were not there.
Activity: 51
Anybody else getting a big ETH hash rate drop when dual mining Verge? I have played around with DCRI and it doesn't seem to effect the ETH hash rate much but I took a 26 mh/s hit when I started to dual mine Verge?

Same problem, dual mining doesn't affect my reported ETH hash rate but at my current speed of 480 MH/s reported I've only been getting 350 MH/s average for the last 24 hours.  I had my DCRI at 20, dropped it down to 10 and we'll see how it does.  I'll add more ram tomorrow to see if that could be the issue.

Likely PSU or config issues.

I'm going over kill on the PSU's (2x1000w for 10 cards and 2x 750w for 6 cards) all split evenly on the rails with risers so don't think that is the issue, in terms of config can you point me to what mine would say if you dont mind?
Activity: 49
I can already see a big pool adding XVG to its database cause looks like antmine can't cope with it.

I got a message back from the folks at Nanopool, unfortunately they have no plans to create a Blake2s Verge-Pool  Sad

Hopefully some other large and trustworthy player will provide us with some alternatives.
Activity: 21
Uniminingpools last 3 payouts have not worked, XVG pool is offline now also.
Xtreme Monster
I can already see a big pool adding XVG to its database cause looks like antmine can't cope with it.
Activity: 19
I have a 1060 3gb and I get dag file too big error.  It works with ethmine or the default bat file.  How do I tweak this to work?  I'm using the card as my desktop display.  Have 12g ram and 20gb page file.
Xtreme Monster
Antminepool seem to have issues at the moment:

Code:
B2S: Stratum - Connected (s.antminepool.com:9008)
 B2S: Authorization failed
: [
   "Serverfull",
   null
]
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

(same error on both ports - 9008 and 9009)

lol, they need to increase it, there are millions of gpu's hehe, soon will be port 9010 to 9999 hehe
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Antminepool seem to have issues at the moment:

Code:
B2S: Stratum - Connected (s.antminepool.com:9008)
 B2S: Authorization failed
: [
   "Serverfull",
   null
]
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

(same error on both ports - 9008 and 9009)
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
i haven't understand one thing. it possible to mine directly verge to be payed in verge?

Don't use zpool. Antmine appears to have plenty of XVG hash.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Does anybody know a good Pool to mine Creative Coin (kekkak algo)? As long as Verge is decreasing its price day by day...when Claymore released this 11.0 version, calculating on Whattomine it would give me 90 USD, now its 68 USD and down, down...

It's different algorithm(keccakc), you can mine CREA at yiimp.eu, but not with claymore.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Yes. Get your Verge wallet or XVG address, pick a pool and enter your config.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30024751
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
i haven't understand one thing. it possible to mine directly verge to be payed in verge?
Activity: 67
Anyone else have their AV go off saying Win32/CoinMiner!bit trojan is in the file?

I had on one rig, just deleted a file and everything is working.
Jump to: