Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 465. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey guys, is dual mining dead?
They just ship Baikal Giant-B and all the dual coin profit just drop ~90%
Activity: 11
Anyone else mining pascalcoin to poliniex ?

I have been mining it for a few days now on nanpool, they send my 1 pascal payouts but nothing arrives on polo

I'm using the correct account and payment id payload
the same problem, the first one has come to yes, next one not

Activity: 11
Now, this is a weird issue, using the latest 10.5 mining on ethermine pool.

I noticed after the connection gets closed by the pool, and after i reconnect successfully back to the server.

Sometimes, the hashrate and shares being submitted will not show up on the ethermine dashboard, it will show as zero for a random amount of time, then it will show up again.

It's a long shot, but does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm thinking of going back to 10.2, atm i have zero idea what is going on, it's happening on 2/3 of my rigs.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Anyone else mining pascalcoin to poliniex ?

I have been mining it for a few days now on nanpool, they send my 1 pascal payouts but nothing arrives on polo

I'm using the correct account and payment id payload
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I did a clean install and no change.  I think its Win10 17074 but just wanting others to confirm there are no issues with 10.5 or the latest NVIDIA drivers.
If anything, my generic HP/nVidia GTX1060 3GB went up 5% with 10.5 and I had recently installed Windows 10 "Winter update".

I do have a nit in that it shows my hash rate for Sia = 10× the rate for Ethereum (precisely, moves decimal one place left).

My hash rate was consistent 19.7 Mh/s before and now is sticking to 20.1
e97
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
thanks claymore!

shows 44 Mh/s on Vega64 and 37 Mh/s on 1080 Ti, hopefully number of submitted shares shows a similar increase

ethminer seems to run a bit faster on the 1080 Ti, any chance you could integrate those improvements? might be from cuda-9 code.

Reported:
minervega 641080 ticombined
ethminer423880
claymore443781

Will report back on accepted share rate after 24 hours.

ethminer gives me ~ 56.16 shares per hour
claymore gives me ~ 55.64 shares per hour

claymore reports a higher hash rate but im seeing less shares per hour, even with the 1% dev fee, theres something off. for now im switching back to ethminer.

lol

Set -dcri to 5 , 10 or 15 max even when solo mining Wink

I'll give it a try if I get a chance.. using my own customized version of ethminer I'm at 83 Mh/s and ~ 59.2 shares per hour
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
I have tried running 2 x Instances, but i get the message the port is in use, which makes sense.

Also, the reason you get port in use error is that there are two instances on the same port (which you figured out). Just a reminder if you fix that...

By default it using port 3333 but the value of "-mport" is "-3333". The negative makes it read only. Don't remove the negative unless you put a password on it.
Activity: 82
Very quick question,
Been setting up my Rig which so far is going pretty well

44 m/h on Vega 64
30.5 m/g on Saphire Pulse 4gb rx 580

Though when i dual mine, the Vega drops to ~43 but the RX 580 drops to 23 M/h

What i am seeking help with is in the dual miner, only using the Vega to do this.

I have tried di - 0 after the SIA pool, but it limits all mining to the single card.
I have tried running 2 x Instances, but i get the message the port is in use, which makes sense.

So could anyone help me in configuring claymore to dual mine on the Vega "di - 0" but still dual GPU eth.

Increase or decrease -dcri using + and - whilst running the .bat file
-dcri   Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal intensity, or Ethereum fine-tuning value in ETH-only ASM mode. Default value is 30, you can adjust this value to get the best Decred/Siacoin/Lbry mining speed without reducing Ethereum mining speed.
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-dcri 30,100,50".
   You can change the intensity in runtime with "+" and "-" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.
   For example, by default (-dcri 30) 390 card shows 29MH/s for Ethereum and 440MH/s for Decred. Setting -dcri 70 causes 24MH/s for Ethereum and 850MH/s for Decred.
Activity: 1
Hi Claymore!
Can you please add offset voltage option as like in afterburner or trixx? I have a few cards with a permanent clocks and voltages for the all 7 states in bios (those cards working stable only with that trick and no way else, I tried all). So with the only one permanent state I can't set the exact voltage, I can only set the offset via af or trixx. But I wanna use only your miner for setting cards, it will allow me to fully automate the rig. Is it possible? Thx!
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Somtimes AMD settings will still show gaming mode even after you switch to compute. Once you reboot, it should show compute mode for the cards. If you want to use the compute drivers, Afterburner will not work with AMD Crimson 17.11.xx or 17.12.xx drivers and multiple cards. Either use the Claymore config file to apply the overclock and undervolt settings at runtime, or use OverdriveNtool to create overclocking profiles for your cards as explained on www.mining.help.

If you want to use Afterburner with multiple cards you need to use the AMD blockchain drivers and you are limited to 8 AMD cards.

ty u good sir.

Do u know how many cards i can add to a build, i hear i can now go past 9 cards..
My motherboard now has 8 cards AMD and 1 NVidia, running windows 10 64bit... If i add pci slots how many cards can windows handle now?

Im running an asus z270A

also my GPU0 runs low when i OC the other cards the same, how can i set the GPU0 lower and the rest higher? i have 6 AMD on this build is it....

-mclock 2125,2150,2150,2150,2150,2150,0
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Somtimes AMD settings will still show gaming mode even after you switch to compute. Once you reboot, it should show compute mode for the cards. If you want to use the compute drivers, Afterburner will not work with AMD Crimson 17.11.xx or 17.12.xx drivers and multiple cards. Either use the Claymore config file to apply the overclock and undervolt settings at runtime, or use OverdriveNtool to create overclocking profiles for your cards as explained on www.mining.help.

If you want to use Afterburner with multiple cards you need to use the AMD blockchain drivers and you are limited to 8 AMD cards.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Hey everyone i was hoping i can get some help here...

Running 6 580s, i just installed drivers:

Radeon Software Version: 18.1.1
Radeon Software Edition: Adrenalin

i have 2 issues...

1. Setting up compute mode only allows me to do so on 4 cards, the last 2 i select compute but it goes back to graphics.

2. After burner does not allow me to control anything, i dont care about fans or voltage, i would like to OC only.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
I'm restarting up my miner from a clean slate after moving and my USB pen died, as soon as I try and run the miner I get the error:

"amdgpu_device_initialize: DRM version is 2.50.0 but this driver is only compatible with 3.x.x. Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

I'm running an R9 390 in this rig to test, I've never had this problem before and the only reference I can find to it online is this lonely post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20121404

Any help is much appreciated, thanks guys!

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AMDGPU#Enable_Southern_Islands_.28SI.29_and_Sea_Islands_.28CIK.29_support
Activity: 8
Today I’ve noticed on my 7 RX 580 Rig that the Remote Manager link disconnects every few minutes when mining. I just recently increased my mclock to 2175 from 2150 on all but 2 cards. ETHI is 16, DCRI is 18. Clock is 1150, cvddc & mvddc 925. I have XFX XXX 8GB cards. Could the mclock increase be causing this?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hey!
Just built 2 rigs (both with very same hardware).
When I run dual on rig1 it works fine, on rig2 insta crash and the computer reboots (this issue only when dual mining, when mining just ETH works OK).
Any idea?

If it is crashing when the program goes into the DAG creation, use -lidag 2 to slow that process down so it doesn't hang and trip, I have had this issue on some rigs and this fixed it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just upgraded to version 10.5.. anyone notice ETH hashrate drops with GTX 1060 cards? I was a fool and decided to upgrade three things at once and now i'm trying to figure out what caused the drop down to 15 mh/s.

1) Claymore 10.5
2) Driver 390.65
3) Windows 10 Build 17074

what i have noticed is that before you update your video driver, you need to use some cleaner to wipe everything. for my amd it was happening. as soon as i did a clean install, without anything the hashrates were back up.
i am not sure if that works for nvidia.

I did a clean install and no change.  I think its Win10 17074 but just wanting others to confirm there are no issues with 10.5 or the latest NVIDIA drivers.

i just updated from 10.2 to 10.5, no change in hasterate on my rig.

lets see if someone has issue on that win10 update.

Just do a roll back on the Windows update or strip off and reinstall your drivers and it should be fine.  The forced Windows updates are highly disruptive to the miners.  V 10.5 has not affected my machines at all.  But the forced Windows updates (had disabled selected on all machines and it still forced itself on all of them) have tanked each of my machines' drivers and its as simple as running DDU and reinstalling.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Just upgraded to version 10.5.. anyone notice ETH hashrate drops with GTX 1060 cards? I was a fool and decided to upgrade three things at once and now i'm trying to figure out what caused the drop down to 15 mh/s.

1) Claymore 10.5
2) Driver 390.65

what i have noticed is that before you update your video driver, you need to use some cleaner to wipe everything. for my amd it was happening. as soon as i did a clean install, without anything the hashrates were back up.

I did a clean install and no change.  I think its Win10 17074 but just wanting others to confirm there are no issues with 10.5 or the latest NVIDIA drivers.

i just updated from 10.2 to 10.5, no change in hasterate on my rig.

lets see if someone has issue on that win10 update.
Activity: 17

1) Claymore 10.5
2) Driver 390.65

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

1) Claymore 10.5
2) Driver 390.65

Activity: 17

1) Claymore 10.5
2) Driver 390.65
Jump to: