Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 485. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,
 today I'm getting various alert report from Eset Nod32 antivirus regarding Claymore 10.3
It says Win64/CoinMiner.BX is a trojan... I know a lot of times these are false positive....but I'm slightly worried about this.
Anyone else experienced the same issue?

I am also seeing this
Activity: 3
@claymore

Need you help please.

I installed 3pcs of RX560 with fresh install of ubunta. I follow instruction of http://www.cryptobadger.com/2017/04/build-ethereum-mining-rig-linux/.

Everything is fine except only 2 card is running. The script can detect GPU0, GPU1 and GPU2 (in purple word). However, only GPU0 and GPU1 is working.

Script as below and the configue.txt is default empty setting.

#!/bin/sh
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
./ethdcrminer64 -epool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd/Miner01 -epsw x -mode 1 -allpools 1 -tt 68

could you please advise ?

I believe it's not a miner issue, I had kinda same issue with rx570 on Ubuntu, like fan on 1 card wasn't working, then hash rate on 1 card was significantly low compare to others. So I played(plug to diff pcie ports and used diff rizers) with port on motherboard and rizers, and now it's fine and stable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Hi

I have ethos 1.2.9, claymore 10.2 and Gtx 970. Many claim that they get about 15-20 Mh/s ethereum with this card, but I can´t get more than 11 Mh/s.

My ethOS globalcore setting is 1650 and globalmem is 3650.

Can someone who is getting 15-20 mh/s please tell me what they are doing..
Activity: 129
Hi,
 today I'm getting various alert report from Eset Nod32 antivirus regarding Claymore 10.3
It says Win64/CoinMiner.BX is a trojan... I know a lot of times these are false positive....but I'm slightly worried about this.
Anyone else experienced the same issue?
Activity: 17
@claymore

Need you help please.

I installed 3pcs of RX560 with fresh install of ubunta. I follow instruction of http://www.cryptobadger.com/2017/04/build-ethereum-mining-rig-linux/.

Everything is fine except only 2 card is running. The script can detect GPU0, GPU1 and GPU2 (in purple word). However, only GPU0 and GPU1 is working.

Script as below and the configue.txt is default empty setting.

#!/bin/sh
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
./ethdcrminer64 -epool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd/Miner01 -epsw x -mode 1 -allpools 1 -tt 68

could you please advise ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Latest version is v10.3:

- added support for Adrenalin drivers (GPU sorting, fan/temperature/clocks management).
- fixed issue with possible GPU crash during miner shutdown.
- now miner shows PCI bus number for every GPU.
- a few minor improvements.
- EthMan: some bug fixes and minor improvements.

thanks!!!
Activity: 18
Have a question about the choice of motherboard for ethereum mining.
I am using a normal motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Hero mining with 6xAMD GPUs.
There are issues with stability like not recognizing all 6 gpu during bootup, system hangup, system reboot, high stale shares from time to time.
Using Windows 10 Pro build 1790 with AMD Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23 drives.
My question is whether using a BTC motherboard will be more efficient and will not encount above issues during mining?
Can anyone in the forum comment on this?
Thanks.
Activity: 4
My antivirus removed the file as soon as it was available.

So ill keep off until some more comments are available Smiley

Dude this is clean google chrome blocks alot of miners use firefox to download them im using this on 10 different machines and no problem
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
I'm posting this here in hopes that I can get some ideas as to what is happening. I'm getting really high hashrate that is stable. https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/7p4wcp/changed_some_bios_settings_now_1070_and_1060_are/
Activity: 58
What is going on? Can anyone please tell me? Sad ethOS+claymore 10.2 dual https://ibb.co/fAPRhR
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
add -r and then add a reboot.bat file.  It will auto restart if failed card.

Thanks dude, didn't see there was a -r 1 to do this.
Have a good weekend.

Make sure your reboot.bat file has the Windows reboot command in it.

shutdown /r /t 5 /f

So I wondered about this. For me in V1709 Windows 10, it appears Microsoft broke the task scheduler. So for me I can't get the miner to start on reboot.  Doesn't this command restart the whole computer?

I just put a shortcut to the start.bat in the startup folder and don't require a password to log on. Set Windows to boot to desktop and the miner will start automatically.
Activity: 22
add -r and then add a reboot.bat file.  It will auto restart if failed card.

Thanks dude, didn't see there was a -r 1 to do this.
Have a good weekend.

Make sure your reboot.bat file has the Windows reboot command in it.

shutdown /r /t 5 /f

So I wondered about this. For me in V1709 Windows 10, it appears Microsoft broke the task scheduler. So for me I can't get the miner to start on reboot.  Doesn't this command restart the whole computer?
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Anyone knows when 10.3 for Linux planned to release?
Using 10.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 with dual mining, but quite often getting error Out Of Memory: Out of memory: Kill process 1842 (ethdcrminer64) score 0 or sacrifice chil. Any idea why? thanks

Hi

Regarding your question I have no idea, I'm sorry, but I would like to take this opportunity to ask you

You have compared the mining of windows vs linux, does performance improve much?

I'm thinking about trying a rig with linux
Activity: 3
Anyone knows when 10.3 for Linux planned to release?
Using 10.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 with dual mining, but quite often getting error Out Of Memory: Out of memory: Kill process 1842 (ethdcrminer64) score 0 or sacrifice chil. Any idea why? thanks

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Any advice on how to mine to separate wallets on the same rig using only a portion of the available cards for each? For example, I have 4 RX 580 cards and my buddy is buying 2 more to install on my rig. We will split the profits 75/25 after electrical and overall rig costs but I’m wondering if it’s going to be easy to do this by running 2 separate instances of the Claymore miner with only certain cards enabled on each one. Thanks.

Yes, did you read the first post of the thread? It has all the options. Run Claymore twice and use the -di option. This will determine which cards that instance will mine.

-di    GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).
Activity: 8
Any advice on how to mine to separate wallets on the same rig using only a portion of the available cards for each? For example, I have 4 RX 580 cards and my buddy is buying 2 more to install on my rig. We will split the profits 75/25 after electrical and overall rig costs but I’m wondering if it’s going to be easy to do this by running 2 separate instances of the Claymore miner with only certain cards enabled on each one. Thanks.

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
anyone see problem running 6 rx480 and dual mining ETH and MUSIC ?

I'm mining ETH + DCR and I'm getting the best profitable combination, try in coinmine or suprnova pool.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Temperature control thread hangs, need to restart miner!

I'm getting this too. But on Linux. 10.2 version. Wasn't happening on 10.1. Happens quite a lot now but only on one rig.
Activity: 10
Performance is about the same, but the AMD blockchain drivers have an 8 card limit. The Crimson Relive 17.11.x and Adrenalin 17.12.x drivers let you run at least 13 cards and are compatible with the Windows 10 v1709 fall creators update.

How do you get the new drivers to have equal performance to the blockchain one? Even with compute the performance loss is there. 28MH/s to 26.5MH/s for example.

You already checked that ? I also use blockchain drivers. This version 17.12 have also dag fix ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Yeah, probably, but next time they will mine since I attached a simple mining server to claymore's default ports!! Please hack me and make me rich!!

Ingenious! How are you pulling that off, as it sounds like particularly appropriate punishment for the vermin!

anyone see problem running 6 rx480 and dual mining ETH and MUSIC ?

Yes, because these coins use the same algorithm - ethash.
Jump to: