Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 489. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
If you have single AMD card, in some cases v10.3 will not manage fan/temperature for Adrenalin drivers, within 24 hours I will release a small update to fix it.

So it's safe to update to the latest AMD drivers? i havent updated since the blockchain drivers were released.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Any update on 10.3 for linux, thanks.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
If you have single AMD card, in some cases v10.3 will not manage fan/temperature for Adrenalin drivers, within 24 hours I will release a small update to fix it.
Activity: 11
If fan/temperature control does not work for you, PM me what Windows version you use and send the complete miner log file for about two minutes of work.

Hi with B434, temp and fan now shows up. Sorry i couldn't pm, apparently i'm at my account's limit of 2 per day.

Activity: 1
Hello,

I'm totally new to this but I've been searching for hours and cant find adequate info to get this miner to work.
I have only changed the batch file. 
ewallet on Electrum
windows 10
My startup screen looks like this:

D:\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.3>EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x185mK2WA77UTMVLXxn9xPSrEzwk28jLeqw.Rig -epsw x -mode 1 -mport 0 -allpools 1

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║     Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC/PASC GPU Miner v10.3      ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444
AMD OpenCL platform not found
Be careful with overclocking, use default clocks for first tests
Press "s" for current statistics, "0".."9" to turn on/off cards, "r" to reload pools, "e" or "d" to select current pool
CUDA initializing...

NVIDIA Cards available: 1
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 9.1/8.0
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 1060, 6144 MB available, 10 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 1:0:0)

Total cards: 1
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'eu1-etc.ethermine.org' <37.187.56.197> port 4444
ETH: Stratum - Connected (eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444)
ETHEREUM-ONLY MINING MODE ENABLED (-mode 1)
ETH: eth-proxy stratum mode
"-allpools" option is set, default pools can be used for devfee, check "Readme" file for details.
ETH: Share rejected!
Watchdog enabled

GPU0 t=45C fan=0%
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
GPU0 t=45C fan=0%
GPU0 t=46C fan=0%
GPU0 t=46C fan=0%
GPU0 t=46C fan=0%
GPU0 t=46C fan=0%

Activity: 19
Hi
I have a weird problem
I have a card that is running hotter than the others in the RIG .. they all are Gigabyte RX 570 4GB gaming ...
so I modified the fan profile in mis afterburner in order to increase fan speed .. I made it when the temp is 73C fan speed to be around 85%
.. but this never happens .. claymore miner reports 73% fan speed while afterburner reports 85% fan speed .. why there is a difference
the problem occurs in 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3
https://ibb.co/nMmgUw
Activity: 17
AMD Radeon R7 360, windows 10

Mining for 10-15 minutes. Hash rate : 1.2 Mh/s for Musicoin and 18 Mh/s for Siacoin. No shares still. Mining on Miningpoolhub and nanopool.

Is there someone who could help?

Did you set up a wallet and configure claymore correctly? And just an FYI, you may want to rethink your GPU choice.  At your current rate you may not see anything cause its super slow. My Siacoin is 2500 Mh/s and it still takes 5 days to get a payout.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Why there's no info on GPU temp and fan %?

Activity: 2
AMD Radeon R7 360, windows 10

Mining for 10-15 minutes. Hash rate : 1.2 Mh/s for Musicoin and 18 Mh/s for Siacoin. No shares still. Mining on Miningpoolhub and nanopool.

Is there someone who could help?
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

Do you know if dual mining will continue to be profitable after the exit of these machines?

https://itopshop.net/collections/miners/products/group-buy_-baikal-giant-b-blake256r14-blake256r8-blake2b-lbry-pascal-160g-410w-for-blake256r14?variant=775474774035

I really have no idea how it would affect the dual mining

regards
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
If fan/temperature control does not work for you, PM me what Windows version you use and send the complete miner log file for about two minutes of work.
Activity: 3
anyone have temp and fan working in claymore 10.3?

i'm on AMD v 17.12.2, it's currently not showing anything.

same issue. anyone can fix it?
Activity: 72
https://i.imgur.com/IHGiV0v.png

Has anyone experienced this ? "Nvidia 1070 Ti cant be removed or unplugged". Tried using 388.10 to 388.71 and nothing worked. Cards set to stock settings, changed drivers, risers, PCI-e ports, PSU is at 80% use so no overload there.

What could cause such an issue ?

Any help is appreciated.
I started experiencing this this morning with my 1060's never had it happen before and now all of a sudden it is doing exactly the same. I was using claymore 10.1. I dont know what the problem was but I removed Nvidia drivers and downloaded claymore 10.3. I have not had it happen since
Note I am on a Window 7 system was running older nvidia drivers as well

Thank you so much for your helpful post. At least you were not a smartass about it like the earlier guy. Some people post just to make their post count more. I love the ignore button Smiley

I too am on Window 7 64 bit. Could you please tell me your Nvidia drivers version ?
Activity: 20
V10.3 just awesome  Kiss , Hash rate increase by 5-7 % 
Oh really? Then please tell us how this works. It seems you´re the only one having luck.
I noticed zero difference in Performance on two rigs updated to 10.3 by today

Pci Bus is shown, it is running so far... but Performance wise 10.3 compared to 10.2 is not a single perctent faster.
Rig Config: 8x Sapphire Nitro+ RX580s 8GB @1175/2225, Win10, AMD Driver 17.7.2, Claymore 10.2 and now 10.3 with same Hash: 31.x/Card or 249,x Total per Rig

cheers
Activity: 44
Will there be a linux version also for 10.3?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

Has anyone experienced this ? "Nvidia 1070 Ti cant be removed or unplugged". Tried using 388.10 to 388.71 and nothing worked. Cards set to stock settings, changed drivers, risers, PCI-e ports, PSU is at 80% use so no overload there.

What could cause such an issue ?

Any help is appreciated.
I started experiencing this this morning with my 1060's never had it happen before and now all of a sudden it is doing exactly the same. I was using claymore 10.1. I dont know what the problem was but I removed Nvidia drivers and downloaded claymore 10.3. I have not had it happen since
Note I am on a Window 7 system was running older nvidia drivers as well
Activity: 25
Is 11.2Mh/s normal for 280x for Ethereum mining?
Forget about mining Ethereum or basically any Ethash coin with a 280X.

Instead try Equihash coins such as Zclassic, Zcash, BitcoinGold and Zencash, just to name a few.
Activity: 49

This morning, 2 out of my 3 PC did upgrade Windows 10 to the latest patch for spectre issue (I guess it is KB4056892)

This update seems to have caused me a ton of trouble. PC was shutting down when running 10.2 or 10.3.

Backed it out and things seem to be OK again.

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Hi all,
I am mining on V10.2 on 3 windows 10 PC (R9 380, RX-480 and RX-580) and in the same time I use the Intel I5 or I7 to mine XMR (monero or similar) and the CPU mining pays the electricity...
This morning, 2 out of my 3 PC did upgrade Windows 10 to the latest patch for spectre issue (I guess it is KB4056892), and my ETH/PASC combined mining went down to 0 on those 2 PCs.

Same behavior after PC restart, so I stopped XMR mining (XMRIG), and ETH/PASC combined mining went back to normal...

No more time to investigate (need to go to work).

Anyone else has that and has ideas to help ?
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
Yes all of them give same issue but I got it first while running Claymore
and therefore you believe claymore is the reason; I like the logic.
Well you problem is most likely driver related. Have you tried stress test the card/s? Try different drivers. Then contact nvidia and RMA the card if nothing helps.
Jump to: