Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 490. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Yes all of them give same issue but I got it first while running Claymore
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
Happens while mining with claymore
Have you tried different miners?
Happens while mining with claymore
Activity: 239
Merit: 12

Has anyone experienced this ? "Nvidia 1070 Ti cant be removed or unplugged". Tried using 388.10 to 388.71 and nothing worked. Cards set to stock settings, changed drivers, risers, PCI-e ports, PSU is at 80% use so no overload there.

What could cause such an issue ?

Any help is appreciated.

How do you think this problem is related to claymore?
https://i.imgur.com/IHGiV0v.png

Has anyone experienced this ? "Nvidia 1070 Ti cant be removed or unplugged". Tried using 388.10 to 388.71 and nothing worked. Cards set to stock settings, changed drivers, risers, PCI-e ports, PSU is at 80% use so no overload there.

What could cause such an issue ?

Any help is appreciated.
Activity: 82
V10.3 just awesome  Kiss , Hash rate increase by 5-7 %  

Cards? what are u updating from?

i noticed no difference, 5% is a ton.

I noticed no difference ...using the blockchain driver

also it states "now miner shows PCI bus number for every GPU" - cannot see this - How to get it
Activity: 11
anyone have temp and fan working in claymore 10.3?

i'm on AMD v 17.12.2, it's currently not showing anything.

question can u control the OC with those drivers?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

yes, i ditched afterburner, since it won't unlock voltage control. I use their wattman interface to undervolt and overclock.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100

question can u control the OC with those drivers?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx
V10.3 just awesome  Kiss , Hash rate increase by 5-7 %  

Cards? what are u updating from?

i noticed no difference, 5% is a ton.

Claymore,

is v 10.2 having issues with afterburner 4.4.2? I always get temperature control thread hangs, restarting miner. this issue does not happen when using afterburner 4.4.0. did you fix in v 10.3? I am also using blockchain drivers

had the same issue, reinstalled afterburner and problem stopped. But only had this issue on my AMD cards.

Anyone have any idea if the latest driver from AMD can be used?: Adrenalin Edition 17.12.2 Optional

If nothing is showing up thats driver issues.
I had the same issue and reinstalled my AMD drivers and afterburner after and they came back.

From what i read, older version of v17 works on 10.2, 10.3 suppose to fix it? I'm not seeing the fix, anyone on 17.12.2 and it's showing temp and fan?

i wasnt aware we can use anything in the 17s, ive been forced to use the blockchain drivers to keep my system stable.
Claymore,

is v 10.2 having issues with afterburner 4.4.2? I always get temperature control thread hangs, restarting miner. this issue does not happen when using afterburner 4.4.0. did you fix in v 10.3? I am also using blockchain drivers

had the same issue, reinstalled afterburner and problem stopped. But only had this issue on my AMD cards.

Anyone have any idea if the latest driver from AMD can be used?: Adrenalin Edition 17.12.2 Optional

I had the same issue and reinstalled my AMD drivers and afterburner after and they came back.

From what i read, older version of v17 works on 10.2, 10.3 suppose to fix it? I'm not seeing the fix, anyone on 17.12.2 and it's showing temp and fan?
Claymore,

Activity: 20
Claymore,

V10.3 just awesome  Kiss , Hash rate increase by 5-7 % 

Mind giving more details? Your hash before and after and what cards?
Activity: 22
V10.3 just awesome  Kiss , Hash rate increase by 5-7 % 
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
v10.3:

- added support for Adrenalin drivers (GPU sorting, fan/temperature/clocks management).
- fixed issue with possible GPU crash during miner shutdown.
- now miner shows PCI bus number for every GPU.
- a few minor improvements.
- EthMan: some bug fixes and minor improvements.

PS. Linux version will be available in a few days.

Can you add default use of compute in adrenalin driver, or a 0/1 option to disable/enable. With multiple rigs it can take time to individually change and restart the driver from graphic to compute.
Activity: 26
Hi,

I have rigs with a RX480 and rigs with a RX570 cards.
Now they are with a 9.14.10.01293.Crimson BETA drivers.

Is this the best driver for them?

10x
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Any linux versions for 10.3 ?
Cant find it in mega or drive.

Edit: just saw that it will be available soon.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
i have a rig with 12 GPUS (rx580 4GB) and there is a problem with remote status report and management
it takes long time (>40s) to report status even in localhost(127.0.0.1).
and because of the delay EthMan can not get result in time.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have the same problem, but it only happens with the first rig listed in EthMan,  rig_0. The other two miners listed below it in the same EthMan instance are reporting fine. The timeout for the first rig was also present on v10.2 with the Crimson Relive 17.11.4 drivers. It makes no difference if EthMan is running on that rig or another rig. It seems the connection is dropped intermittently on the first rig. I noticed in the Opitions.ini, the [rig_0] password will remove the quotation marks before and after the password, even if I put them back. I don't know if it's related to that since I also tried running it without a password and the same thing happens. All the rigs are running the same v3.7 of EthMan.
Jump to: