Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 507. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Yep. Claymore supports 10 GPUs max. Try running claymore for the 470s and ewbf (equihash) for the 1050s - you'll make more that way anyhow Smiley

[/quote]

Thanks ozoner.  Thankfully was able to figure it out via a youtube video.  It's the -di switch that allows choice of cards per miner. So I split between two instances.

Had some port issues after that but now working.  Will have to check out zcash soon, ethereum is cranking right now though, I guess all the coins are! Hard to find to time to pioneer new coin right now but definitely going to give it a shot when I can. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi guys, how do i mine ethereum and decred at the same time but different pool? i wanted to mine eth on nanopoll and decred on suprnova pool, i do i configure the bat file.  

There are examples in the readme file of the downloaded Claymore miner. The readme file is also in the OP of this thread, just scroll down near bottom of first post.
Activity: 9
Hi guys, how do i mine ethereum and decred at the same time but different pool? i wanted to mine eth on nanopoll and decred on suprnova pool, i do i configure the bat file.   
Activity: 1
Will the Claymore Miner need to be updated by Mr. Claymore to support Radeon Adrenaline drivers? Using miner version 10.2
Used Crimson Relive 17.11.2 driver till now in Compute mode and got 28mh/s with my bios modded rx 470.
Upgraded to Radeon Adrenaline 17.12.1 and run miner in compute mode, hash rate dropped to 25mh/s and the miner wasnt able to apply the undervolt settings specified in the command line of the batch file.

Reverted back to 17.11.2 driver and operating just as before now.
Please Mr. Claymore, update Claymore Miner to support Adrenaline driver as soon as possible. Its got cool new features which would be lovely to use with mining as well. Stability wise it was same as the previous drivers.
Activity: 8
Still on version 9.6 with 1070s without any issues.  Is the 10.2 worth upgrading?  Speed improvements?
Activity: 50
Claymore,
Baikal Giant-B coming soon: https://asicminermarket.com/ru/product/baikal-miner-giant-b/

It will ruin DUAL mining.

BLAKE256R14 160GH
BLAKE256R8 160GH
LBRY 40GH
PASCAL 40GB

Any ideas?
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
What about temperature control lost error? Will it be fixed in the future release of claymore?
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
DevFee: XMR: Stratum - connecting to 'xmr.suprnova.cc' <145.239.65.23> port 5222
Connection timeout.

And when I check

nmap -p 5222 xmr.suprnova.cc -Pn

Starting Nmap 7.60 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2017-12-18 10:32 CET
Nmap scan report for xmr.suprnova.cc (145.239.65.23)
Host is up (0.028s latency).
rDNS record for 145.239.65.23: fr-db6b.suprnova.cc

PORT     STATE SERVICE
5222/tcp open  xmpp-client

Someone have this error?
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Hello,

Trying to set up multi gpu system.

8 NVIDIA 1050's and 5 AMD RX470's on Asrock H110.

Is there a claymore GPU limitation I am missing? 

Yep. Claymore supports 10 GPUs max. Try running claymore for the 470s and ewbf (equihash) for the 1050s - you'll make more that way anyhow Smiley

Activity: 17
Hello,

Trying to set up multi gpu system.

8 NVIDIA 1050's and 5 AMD RX470's on Asrock H110.

Was working well with 8+1 but after adding the last 4 the miner now hangs on startup.
Tried versions 9.7 thru 10.2, no luck.

Is there a claymore GPU limitation I am missing?  All cards are installed properly in windows and patched blockchain drivers for the AMD.

The nvidia are a bit older drivers but seem to have the best luck with them for many months.(newer ones were not stable).

I tried the -gser settings but just delayed the hang.

Claymore loads the AMD cards, and them pauses, then eventually locks the entire computer.

Any ideas? 

Thanks so much!  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Activity: 10
Hi,

Im running 2 x gigabyte rx 580 xtr 8gb oc cards, and have noticed the variables passed to claymore dont take effect on the second card. Is this common?

For example, ive tried this line (assuming same values should be applied to all cards?)

-cclock 1200 -mclock 2200 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 900

then tried this

-cclock 1200,1200 -mclock 2200,2200 -cvddc 900,900 -mvddc 900,900 (to assign each card specifically) and same thing happens both times.

My primary card gets the values set, but secondary just uses the default or the afterburner settings

Im mining dual eth + decred, tried claymore 10.1 and 10.2, win10 machine, and radeon driver - Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23

Any ideas on what it might be?

Try to delete afterburner.
Also I would recommend to ddu drivers and install 17.11.1 (nov 2) drivers and set settings to Compute.
Run claymore and see if its good, then install afterburner.

Thanks mate,

Have just tried radeon adrenaline 17.12.1 with compute setting on. without afterburner installed, claymore's doesnt change any settings now. including mem/core clock speeds? i tried 17.11.1 initially, however i was getting about 6mh lower than with the blockchain drivers.

Thanks

17.11.1 with compute settings gives exact same hashrate + more stable than blockchain drivers (at least for me).
what you have to do is: after restarting the rig run claymore, check hashrate, close claymore, run claymore again, and wuala - you got fine hashrate.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Hi, have any solution? thanks
Your card won't mine Ethereum or Ethereum Classic.
You are limited to the rest of Dagger forks, disabling the fee: -nofee 1, or mining Expanse: -allcoins exp.
I don't if this is normal, the GPU which I have a display attached to has serious issues dual mining even with drci intensity to 15, it just can't keep up. I have a rx460 unlocked bios I normally get 13mhs (on the second gpu which is not connected to a display I get full speed), but the other one connected to a display I get 10/9 mhs dual mining I have to decrease intensity for such amount that it doesn't make sense dual mining on this gpu, I just disable decred on this gpu and crank a little the other one that has no problems.
You haven't stated your OC.
The primary GPU may lose up to 5-7% of its performance, if the monitor is active. Dual mining requires fine tuning the voltages, especially for Decred. Try to set mem and core voltage at 900-950 mV and play with -ethi, -dcri.
Activity: 2

2 x Gigabyte GTX980ti 6GB cards (SLI enabled)
*no risers*

Appreciate all the help!! 

Try to disable SLI

SLI disabled and still getting the same error.   Huh
Activity: 8
I don't if this is normal, the GPU which I have a display attached to has serious issues dual mining even with drci intensity to 15, it just can't keep up. I have a rx460 unlocked bios I normally get 13mhs (on the second gpu which is not connected to a display I get full speed), but the other one connected to a display I get 10/9 mhs dual mining I have to decrease intensity for such amount that it doesn't make sense dual mining on this gpu, I just disable decred on this gpu and crank a little the other one that has no problems.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════╗
║     Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC/PASC GPU Miner v10.2      ║
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════╝

Two possible solutions
1. Hardware upgrade, please check for cards with video memory at least bigger then 3Gb, better do you research for most profitable cards
2. Try different algo, ex. cryptonote (different miner needed, not possible with Claymore 10.2 miner)
Activity: 36
║     Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC/PASC GPU Miner v10.2      ║

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999
DCR: 0 pool is specified
AMD OpenCL platform not found
Be careful with overclocking, use default clocks for first tests
Press "s" for current statistics, "0".."9" to turn on/off cards, "r" to reload pools, "e" or "d" to select current pool
CUDA initializing...

NVIDIA Cards available: 1
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 9.1/8.0
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 760, 2048 MB available, 6 compute units, capability: 3.0

Total cards: 1
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'eth-eu2.nanopool.org' <79.137.82.104> port 9999
ETH: Stratum - Connected (eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999)
No pool specified for Decred! Ethereum-only mining mode is enabled
ETHEREUM-ONLY MINING MODE ENABLED (-mode 1)
ETH: Authorized
ETH: eth-proxy stratum mode
Watchdog enabled
Remote management (READ-ONLY MODE) is enabled on port 3333

Setting DAG epoch #158...
Setting DAG epoch #158 for GPU0
Create GPU buffer for GPU0
CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions.
GPU 0 failed
GPU 0, CUDA error 11 - cannot write buffer for DAG
GPU 0 failed
ETH: 12/17/17-14:02:04 - New job from eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999
ETH - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
ETH: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s
GPU0 t=42C fan=37%
WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner Sad
Restarting OK, exit...

i7 4770K
12GB ram 1600mhz
SSD 500GB
GTX 760 x2

DAG is bigger than 2gb...not enough vram
Activity: 6
║     Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC/PASC GPU Miner v10.2      ║

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999
DCR: 0 pool is specified
AMD OpenCL platform not found
Be careful with overclocking, use default clocks for first tests
Press "s" for current statistics, "0".."9" to turn on/off cards, "r" to reload pools, "e" or "d" to select current pool
CUDA initializing...

NVIDIA Cards available: 1
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 9.1/8.0
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 760, 2048 MB available, 6 compute units, capability: 3.0

Total cards: 1
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'eth-eu2.nanopool.org' <79.137.82.104> port 9999
ETH: Stratum - Connected (eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999)
No pool specified for Decred! Ethereum-only mining mode is enabled
ETHEREUM-ONLY MINING MODE ENABLED (-mode 1)
ETH: Authorized
ETH: eth-proxy stratum mode
Watchdog enabled
Remote management (READ-ONLY MODE) is enabled on port 3333

Setting DAG epoch #158...
Create GPU buffer for GPU0
CUDA error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible solutions.
GPU 0 failed
GPU 0, CUDA error 11 - cannot write buffer for DAG
GPU 0 failed
ETH: 12/17/17-14:02:04 - New job from eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999
ETH - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
ETH: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s
GPU0 t=42C fan=37%
WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner Sad
Restarting OK, exit...

i7 4770K
12GB ram 1600mhz
SSD 500GB
GTX 760 x2

2GB video card Nvidia gt730

is this specs good for mining or not?
No. You can technically mine some algos, but it's useless from a profit POV.
nVidia GT 730 has 3 to 8 times less raw performance than the cheapest cards used in mining - nVidia GTX 1050Ti (that earn 0.8-1.6$ per day).
Activity: 13
Hey, has anyone else here encountered problems with OverdriveN tool? I'm having RX 580s..

Even if i use a profile that only reduces powerlimit (to say , -25 %), what I get in Claymore is all cards hovering arount ~1000 Mhz.

If I reset the card's settings in wattman, set the power limit from there to -25%, mining is ok, frequencies of GPUS are in the 1150-1250 range

Do you know of a place where issues such as this one are discussed?
Jump to: