Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 54. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1
I think you use 4GB cards and win10. win10 reverse about 20% VRAM, and the dag file size now 3.49 GB. 3.49+20% = 4.18 GB, so your cards doesnt have enough VRAM. win7 reserve less, and linux a lot less. If you change the operating system you can mine a couple of months before the same error.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everybody,
I used Claymore v15.0 after a period of time (from 1 to 2 days), I got the error as in the attached picture.

I would be happy to be supported by everyone.

https://i.imgur.com/Y02MG53.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eHiH4v2.jpg
Activity: 180
Merit: 10

your hashrate is too low per gpu Wink min 32 mh/s if 4G and min 35 mh/s if 8G

You're on crack if you think this is possible with 570's without some serious modifications.
For the 570 (8gb) the most that I can possibly get (stable) is about 30.6 mh/s. Two of them throw hardware errors at that rate.
1150MHz Core / 2100Mhz Memory
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Activity: 91
how do you get these speeds? what miner do you use and what memory type do you have and what straps?
Activity: 39
I moved to another miner, but I'm waiting for an update here from Clay, to use my 4gb cards on ETC avoiding the DAG file size, if there were a fix for the 3gb cards, I think that in a few days we will see the solution for Windows
cause the linux miners will have the same problem soon or am I wrong?

The problem is not in the miners, but in video cards with 4 GB of video memory.
it doesn’t matter what operating system you will be working on, but still you won’t be able to mine eth and etc in the future in 4 Gb cards.
in theory, cards with 4 GB should stop mining (eth) on December 20, 2020, but in practice this will happen much earlier.
https://funkyimg.com/i/32DDN.png
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Some of the linux based operating systems in this forum are easy to use...Easier than windows in some cases. Minerstat...Hive OS...etc.. But yes, straight up linux is not as point and click as windows.

I moved to another miner, but I'm waiting for an update here from Clay, to use my 4gb cards on ETC avoiding the DAG file size, if there were a fix for the 3gb cards, I think that in a few days we will see the solution for Windows
cause the linux miners will have the same problem soon or am I wrong?
Activity: 41
I am on windows 10 with latest amd drivers. I have 3 rx 570s and 1 rx 470s they are not bios modded or overclocked. When I use -strap 1 and -rxboost and I increase mclock I only get 26 mh/s. I tried on phoenix miner and when I use -mt it crashes instantly. Why am I not gettings 29-30 mh/s ? Should I bios mod?

You need to overclock the Memory clock of your cards.
Activity: 91
I am on windows 10 with latest amd drivers. I have 3 rx 570s and 1 rx 470s they are not bios modded or overclocked. When I use -strap 1 and -rxboost and I increase mclock I only get 26 mh/s. I tried on phoenix miner and when I use -mt it crashes instantly. Why am I not gettings 29-30 mh/s ? Should I bios mod?
Activity: 164
Merit: 13
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

any new version ? fix 4gb gpus  and dwarf ??

THERE IS NO FIX FOR 4GB GPUS, DAG IS TO BIG FOR WINDOWS. SWITCH TO LINUX FOR MORE TIME OR BUY 8GB CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why all need fix for dwarf pool?  Huh If the miner cannot connect to dwarfpool, it switch to another pool, so why all ask about a fix for this

anyone having same problems with the DAG file of ETC with the 4GB cards?

Yes I am as of about 16 hours ago. I tried the previous fix (Swapping a larger gpu to the first motherboard slot) with no luck. I had to switch to a different coin sadly...

Omg
There should be a solution better than that Sad

Buy new cards is the only solution. DAG is to big for 4GB Cards on windows.

Linux is an option for a little more time.

Yes it is a option for people who understand mining, but those people don´t understand mining or have not enough knowledge, so i think linux is no option for those.

Some of the linux based operating systems in this forum are easy to use...Easier than windows in some cases. Minerstat...Hive OS...etc.. But yes, straight up linux is not as point and click as windows.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

any new version ? fix 4gb gpus  and dwarf ??

THERE IS NO FIX FOR 4GB GPUS, DAG IS TO BIG FOR WINDOWS. SWITCH TO LINUX FOR MORE TIME OR BUY 8GB CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why all need fix for dwarf pool?  Huh If the miner cannot connect to dwarfpool, it switch to another pool, so why all ask about a fix for this

Yes I am as of about 16 hours ago. I tried the previous fix (Swapping a larger gpu to the first motherboard slot) with no luck. I had to switch to a different coin sadly...

Omg

Yes it is a option for people who understand mining, but those people don´t understand mining or have not enough knowledge, so i think linux is no option for those.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2

any new version ? fix 4gb gpus  and dwarf ??

Omg

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

Omg

Omg

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
any new version with dwarf fix?
Pages:
Jump to: